Interview with fashion designer!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

LanAnh in Santee, California

69 months ago

Hi, I'm a high school student and I'm working on a assignment where I'm suppose to find a career and interview a person. I wonder if any would like to answer my questions. It would help out a lot! Here are the questions:

1. What is your current position?
2. What is your educational background?
3. How did you choose this career?
4. What jobs did you hold before starting in this career?
5. Describe a typical day in your job.
6. What skills do you use in your job?
7. What do you like best/least in your job?
8. What education and experience prepared you this career?
9. What are pros/cons of your current career?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Patty Beilman in Madison, Mississippi

68 months ago

LanAnh in Santee, California said: Hi, I'm a high school student and I'm working on a assignment where I'm suppose to find a career and interview a person. I wonder if any would like to answer my questions. It would help out a lot! Here are the questions:

1. What is your current position?
2. What is your educational background?
3. How did you choose this career?
4. What jobs did you hold before starting in this career?
5. Describe a typical day in your job.
6. What skills do you use in your job?
7. What do you like best/least in your job?
8. What education and experience prepared you this career?

If you still have to do the project - you can go on ETSY.com and there are many designers there all over the world. My daughter also had a project to do like this, we just clicked on a person who designs clothing, and she was eager to answer questions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Belinda Ballenger in Greenville, South Carolina

66 months ago

LanAnh in Santee, California said: Hi, I'm a high school student and I'm working on a assignment where I'm suppose to find a career and interview a person. I wonder if any would like to answer my questions. It would help out a lot! Here are the questions:

1. What is your current position? designer
2. What is your educational background? high school dep
3. How did you choose this career? by law
4. What jobs did you hold before starting in this career? no
5. Describe a typical day in your job. 40 hours long lot of customers
6. What skills do you use in your job? talking people into it
7. What do you like best/least in your job? that i can design cloths and some shoes.
8. What education and experience prepared you this career? Go to bonds career center and it helps you prepaire you for what you wanna be in life

working 40 hours a week the also half to work over time when its a busy day the pros are that i get to be with people i get alone with and that i really close to and peopole who respect youin anything you do.

josel;y mencia in Indianapolis, Indiana

63 months ago

Belinda Ballenger in Greenville, South Carolina said: working 40 hours a week the also half to work over time when its a busy day the pros are that i get to be with people i get alone with and that i really close to and peopole who respect youin anything you do.

dude i like your interest in this b-cuz im duinq tha same project

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ksbfk in Indianapolis, Indiana

63 months ago

Patty Beilman in Madison, Mississippi said: If you still have to do the project - you can go on ETSY.com and there are many designers there all over the world. My daughter also had a project to do like this, we just clicked on a person who designs clothing, and she was eager to answer questions.

im a 6th grader at MCE and i really like your idea on this

student in Bartlesville, Oklahoma

54 months ago

Patty Beilman in Madison, Mississippi said: If you still have to do the project - you can go on ETSY.com and there are many designers there all over the world. My daughter also had a project to do like this, we just clicked on a person who designs clothing, and she was eager to answer questions.

hi my name is charleigh and i want to be a fashion designer am i making a good choice

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Nayla in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

44 months ago

Looking for a fashion designer for a new fashion house based in Dubai.
please forward your cv on najla.hmn@gmail.com

mariely in Glastonbury, Connecticut

31 months ago

im trying to interview someone in the fashion industry please help me

MissyFashion in Jerusalem, Israel

31 months ago

1. What is your current position? Designer
2. What is your educational background? Classes
3. How did you choose this career? It was my passion all my life to design clothes.
4. What jobs did you hold before starting in this career? Actress, Model, Designer.
5. Describe a typical day in your job. Well, I take out my sketchpad, Design front back side, if i have no inspiration i go to the beach or forest or something.
6. What skills do you use in your job? Art, Fashion, Design, Sewing.
7. What do you like best/least in your job? Best-im doing something original and setg styles. Least-Sewing.
8. What education and experience prepared you this career? truly-its not the education. if you really are determined youll manage to do it.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.