Looking to start a transgender geared online clothing company in Los angeles

Comments (12)

Candicetpadilla in Los Angeles, California

46 months ago

I'm looking to start a clothing company that is like a forever21 for transgender women. I have lots of experience in online business. I have a concept and will soon have the money to fund it but I don't have a designer or adviser to partner with that knows alot about up to date fashion. I'm looking for this person. This person needs to have the motivation and patience to help me build the company from scratch as well as market it. I would perfer someone that is transgender themselves but not a must. I would like any help or advise I can get. Keep in mind this is still in the idea phase.

MARCOS in Aguascalientes, Mexico

46 months ago

hi am fashion designer
i have experiens on making clothes for ts y cd your idea is very interesting , i would like to seed to you my curriculum vitae can you send me your mail please.

am mexican i studied fashion at montreal ca.
i wait for your answer.
thanks.

Judi Carnable in Cebu, Philippines

46 months ago

i am so interested with this post but im not from USA... distance could be a barrier...

46 months ago

Judi Carnable in Cebu, Philippines said: i am so interested with this post but im not from USA... distance could be a barrier...

it could be. It could also help depending on where the clothes are peoduced. Can you tell me a bit about your self? What is your experience in the fashion industry? What do you think so far about my idea?

MARCOS in Aguascalientes, Mexico

46 months ago

Candicetpadilla in Los Angeles, California said: it could be. It could also help depending on where the clothes are peoduced. Can you tell me a bit about your self? What is your experience in the fashion industry? What do you think so far about my idea?

i studied fashon desing on montreal canada on the year 1999 i finish my school i star tu work in several companys two of them dedicated to fabrication of clothes for ts and cd one make night dress an the other makes lingery and bikinis , for other side i have a clintel most of them are ts an cd (i do cd too)
by the way a can tell you that your idea is exelent there are not many on the market
dont even people that desing this kind of clothes whit the proper fit .

about my am 40 year old, am mexican,i speak english and french of corse spanish too

nadine in Plamondon, Alberta

46 months ago

MARCOS in Aguascalientes, Mexico said: hi am fashion designer
i have experiens on making clothes for ts y cd your idea is very interesting , i would like to seed to you my curriculum vitae can you send me your mail please.

i wait for your answer.
thanks.

hi my name is nadine my line of work is to help people promote and get there projest on there way to somthing big ...i come up with fantasic ideas and what every my client needs if toy are interested please contact at daveandnadine2010@gmail.com

46 months ago

hi my name is nadine my line of work is to help people promote and get there projest on there way to somthing big ...i come up with fantasic ideas and what every my client needs if toy are interested please contact at daveandnadine2010@gmail.com

46 months ago

MARCOS in Aguascalientes, Mexico said: i studied fashon desing on montreal canada on the year 1999 i finish my school i star tu work in several companys two of them dedicated to fabrication of clothes for ts and cd one make night dress an the other makes lingery and bikinis , for other side i have a clintel most of them are ts an cd (i do cd too)
by the way a can tell you that your idea is exelent there are not many on the market
dont even people that desing this kind of clothes whit the proper fit .

about my am 40 year old, am mexican,i speak english and french of corse spanish too

I'm very interested do you have a port folio? E-mail me direct candicetpadilla@gmail. Com
thank you.

46 months ago

MARCOS in Aguascalientes, Mexico said: hi am fashion designer

i wait for your answer.
thanks.

not sure you have my e-mail but please email it direct at candicetpadilla@gmail.com
thank you I look forward to seeing what you have to offer.

Mouna in Z├╝rich, Switzerland

45 months ago

Candicetpadilla in Los Angeles, California said: I'm looking to start a clothing company that is like a forever21 for transgender women. I have lots of experience in online business. I have a concept and will soon have the money to fund it but I don't have a designer or adviser to partner with that knows alot about up to date fashion. I'm looking for this person. This person needs to have the motivation and patience to help me build the company from scratch as well as market it. I would perfer someone that is transgender themselves but not a must. I would like any help or advise I can get. Keep in mind this is still in the idea phase.

Hello,

Would you be interested in receiving some sketches (haute couture and prêt-à-porter) from me?

If so, please provide an email address, in order for me to send them.

Thank you.

Mouna

Candicetpadilla in Tempe, Arizona

45 months ago

I would love to see your ideas. I also don't want to get your hopes up. The company isn't up and running yet. I'm still needing more money from investers. It will happen I just want you to know it's not going to happen tomorrow. You can contact me direct at

Candicetpadilla@gmail.com

45 months ago

hi,please e-mail at daveandnadine2010@gmail.com and i would love to

take a look

thank-you and have a wonderful day
Nadine Zacharis

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.