fashion designer internship

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

vevey in Dublin, Ireland

56 months ago

hey,im keira im 16 and im an aspiring fashion designer,im looking to intern or even just shadow a fashion designer.i would love it to be in london,new york or france the fashion capitals but not to picky.i have taken fashion courses and have experience in design.thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

JuneWeathers in Dublin, California

56 months ago

vevey in Dublin, Ireland said: hey,im keira im 16 and im an aspiring fashion designer,im looking to intern or even just shadow a fashion designer.i would love it to be in london,new york or france the fashion capitals but not to picky.i have taken fashion courses and have experience in design.thanks

Also, we're both in Dublin, just i'm in Cali, haha!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

brenda melia in Dublin, Ireland

46 months ago

hey i really want to be a fashion stylist i'm only 16 and want to no how to go about this ?? and was wondering where i could take fashion stylist course's in ireland ???thank and please write to me ..

Aoife in Manchester, United Kingdom

46 months ago

brenda melia in Dublin, Ireland said: hey i really want to be a fashion stylist i'm only 16 and want to no how to go about this ?? and was wondering where i could take fashion stylist course's in ireland ???thank and please write to me ..

Hi Brenda,

I have done some researching for you via the Qualifax website (www.qualifax.ie/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=15) and found the following courses you may be interested in:

Fashion Styling & Retail Studies - Limerick College of Further Education Level 5

Business Fashion, Retail, Styling & Display - Galway Technical Institute Level 5

The London College of fashion also runs 2 year foundation degree called "Fashion Styling and Photography" (www.fashion.arts.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate/fda_fashion_styling_and_photography.htm).

Hope This Helps :)!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.