parent of college student

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

corabellas in Hartland, Wisconsin

55 months ago

Which colleges do employers seeking fashion designers students from? I am a parent and would like my daughter to attend a respected college for fashion design?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

GoWithAngels in Bedford, Indiana

52 months ago

My daughter attends FIDM in LA and has already had great success with her job search and still has 5 more months of classwork. It's intense but worth the $$

Louie Baton in Mountain View, California

51 months ago

I would look up <a href="www.careersinfashion.net/"> fashion careers.</a>

T.G. in Oxnard, California

50 months ago

Hi! That's awesome that you're reserching fashion colleges for your daughter! I would have to agree with GoWithAngeles that FIDM is an awesome fashion college. My friends graduated from FIDM and they are also doing very well. They networked while in school and made conenctions which made it much easier for them to land their jobs once they graduated. The school also has a great reputation in the fashion industry which will be very important once your daughter graduates and starts looking for jobs. The career center is also amazing and will take her under their wing and help her find internships and jobs. The classes are intense but you get your money's worth for sure! Good luck!

corabellas in Hartland, Wisconsin

50 months ago

Since posting my question, she started school at Philadelphia University for Fashion Design. She loves it but I am still wondering if it is a recognized school for Fashion Design. Anyone have experience with Phila Univ?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.