Getting ahead...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)


What is the best training for becoming a hirable financial specialist? What types of ongoing training or certifications are necessary to be an effective financial specialist?

What do non-traditional career paths look like?

Reply - Report abuse

Joseph in Jacksonville, Florida

123 months ago

You should get your insurance lic. (215), and also looking into getting your 63 & 65 lic. . You are not required to have a sponsor and will just need to fill out a U-10 Form and put N/A for sponsor.

This will increase your chances of getting this position.

- Was this comment helpful?
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.