Alaska Interviews/training

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

blewstew

20 months ago

Good Luck to everyone attending the SEA open house today!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

skyguy in Seattle, Washington

20 months ago

Are there any current Alaska flight attendants on this forum? If so how do you like the company and what bases are most jr? Any info on Alaska would be great!

blewstew in South El Monte, California

20 months ago

I could not believe what a joke that was!
Did anyone else think that the male flight attendant for 27 years should NOT be interviewing. What a bad impression he made! Was I there for a professional interview OR to hear bits of his personal life? Oh and i get it, HES A HOMOSEXUAL, but why did we have to here about his personal life? Really, talking about how snappy your m lover gets over they way you load the dishwasher, using the word " gurl", and I could of swore that his uniform was going to catch fire from ALL those flames !!

And the other 4 flight attendants didnt really smile alot AND the younger white Lady from HR NEVER once smiled!

IF they are the cream of the crop so to speak representing Alaska Airlines, then I do not even want to think of what the rest of their inflight department is like!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Wantmywings in Lake Oswego, Oregon

20 months ago

So @ blewstew...sounds like you didn't get offered a training spot? Would you tell me a little more about the process?

one happy stew in Phoenix, Arizona

20 months ago

blewstew in South El Monte, California said: I could not believe what a joke that was!
Did anyone else think that the male flight attendant for 27 years should NOT be interviewing. What a bad impression he made! Was I there for a professional interview OR to hear bits of his personal life? Oh and i get it, HES A HOMOSEXUAL, but why did we have to here about his personal life? Really, talking about how snappy your m lover gets over they way you load the dishwasher, using the word " gurl", and I could of swore that his uniform was going to catch fire from ALL those flames !!

And the other 4 flight attendants didnt really smile alot AND the younger white Lady from HR NEVER once smiled!

IF they are the cream of the crop so to speak representing Alaska Airlines, then I do not even want to think of what the rest of their inflight department is like!

I agree, I found it to be some what unprofessional and after the group interview I did not come back after the break. I just could not imagine being stuck on a jet for several days with any of those "Alaska Spirit Flight Attendants".

I do feel sorry for those who made a special trip out there for the group interview.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

skyguy in Seattle, Washington

20 months ago

Can anyone who currently works for Alaska Airlines tell me what the trips in ANC are like? Do you get a chance to do trips down in the lower 48 much? Also do you have more 1 day trips in ANC or 2-4 day trips? Thanks!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.