American Eagle FA. How long does it take after a medical?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (17)

RobertP in San Antonio, Texas

19 months ago

I submitted my app for an AE FA position. They took a month or so and I was interviewed, passed the interviews which was early December. Jan 2 I had a medical exam. I still haven't heard anything and am getting worried. My medical exam results haven't come in yet. The nurse said everything was fine and I know I passed the drug test. How long does it take? I have my job offer???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

SeonieA in Phoenix, Arizona

19 months ago

RobertP in San Antonio, Texas said: I submitted my app for an AE FA position. They took a month or so and I was interviewed, passed the interviews which was early December. Jan 2 I had a medical exam. I still haven't heard anything and am getting worried. My medical exam results haven't come in yet. The nurse said everything was fine and I know I passed the drug test. How long does it take? I have my job offer???

i also interviewed in early December and had my med exam on Jan 3rd. i have not heard anything from them yet. i did email them almost 2 weeks ago and i was advised that once my clearance comes in i will be emailed my training schedule. i just don't know why its taking so long. i know of some others who have already been scheduled for the February training class. if we passed i'm sure we'll get a response soon. (crossing my fingers)

RobertP

19 months ago

Thanks for the reply. I hope we do soon too! We interviewed around the same time then, so we should hear something around the same time. I wonder why it's taking so long? We passes everything so, I guess no response is better then a rejection right away. It only takes 2 days to get our medical exam results back.

19 months ago

RobertP said: Thanks for the reply. I hope we do soon too! We interviewed around the same time then, so we should hear something around the same time. I wonder why it's taking so long? We passes everything so, I guess no response is better then a rejection right away. It only takes 2 days to get our medical exam results back.

i have no idea why but im hoping we hear something this week. its been practically a month. with the others that are already scheduled it took about 2 weeks for them to get a response. i know we had to pass im a pretty healthy person i dont have any major health issues that'll keep me from woriking. but if it only takes 2 days to get the results this is a pretty entensive amount of time for the medical clearance to come through. i just hope this isn't a way of rejecting us. but we have no choice but to be patient hopefully we'll be in the march training class. i'll let you know if i hear anything

RobertP in San Antonio, Texas

19 months ago

Thanks. I'll post here if I hear anything too. It is taking forever. Maybe they are putting together a march class and we will attend that one? I don't know. Best of luck to us both! Lol and hopefully we hear something soon.

SeonieA in Houston, Texas

18 months ago

RobertP in San Antonio, Texas said: Thanks. I'll post here if I hear anything too. It is taking forever. Maybe they are putting together a march class and we will attend that one? I don't know. Best of luck to us both! Lol and hopefully we hear something soon.

So I take it you haven't heard anything neither huh? This wait is killing me march 5 th is right around the corner and still no news.

RobertP in Irving, Texas

18 months ago

Yes the wait is killing me.... I wonder what's holding it up? My drug test is clen, my eye exam was excellent... Hearing may not have been stellar but I think I did well... Idk I hope and pray they contact me soon, even if they reject me. I just want to know something so my hopes don't get shot down!

SeonieA

18 months ago

I know it is taking forever. I can't begin to tell you how anxious I am to start. My medical went pretty good too so I have no idea why we haven't heard anything. At this point I just want an update or something. I emailed Dustin again and I didn't get a response and that was last week. It's driving me crazy just waiting lol so hopefully we both gear something soon because I'm ready to put my 2 week notice in lol

RobertP in Irving, Texas

18 months ago

SeonieA said: I know it is taking forever. I can't begin to tell you how anxious I am to start. My medical went pretty good too so I have no idea why we haven't heard anything. At this point I just want an update or something. I emailed Dustin again and I didn't get a response and that was last week. It's driving me crazy just waiting lol so hopefully we both gear something soon because I'm ready to put my 2 week notice in lol

I also emailed Dustin about 2 weeks ago and no reply... I think I may call in the morning to see if they can give me some sort of update. It's also driving me crazy because I am soooo ready to start! My medical was January 2... So it's been about a month and a half. And I had my interview in early December. It will be a great day when we put our 2 weeks in!:) haha I'm ready to fly.

SkyWaitress86 in Central Islip, New York

18 months ago

I think it all depends on where you have your medical, how backed up they are, and what things need to be reviewed/cleared. I believe it all has to go through a doctor in DFW who has to clear you. Hang in there!

18 months ago

RobertP in Irving, Texas said: I also emailed Dustin about 2 weeks ago and no reply... I think I may call in the morning to see if they can give me some sort of update. It's also driving me crazy because I am soooo ready to start! My medical was January 2... So it's been about a month and a half. And I had my interview in early December. It will be a great day when we put our 2 weeks in!:) haha I'm ready to fly.

Lol I should call them too to see if I can get anything out of them.

18 months ago

SkyWaitress86 in Central Islip, New York said: I think it all depends on where you have your medical, how backed up they are, and what things need to be reviewed/cleared. I believe it all has to go through a doctor in DFW who has to clear you. Hang in there!

Are you a flight attendant with AE? If so how long did your process take because this had been almost a 3 month process for both me and Robert.

SkyWaitress86 in Central Islip, New York

18 months ago

SeonieA in Phoenix, Arizona said: Are you a flight attendant with AE? If so how long did your process take because this had been almost a 3 month process for both me and Robert.

I interviewed at the end of January and am in the 3/5 class. I know many people who work for Eagle, there are all those factors that I mentioned. I am sure they are just backed up. Have you contacted someone in the training department for an update?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

sunrisesunset in Georgia

18 months ago

SeonieA in Phoenix, Arizona said: Are you a flight attendant with AE? If so how long did your process take because this had been almost a 3 month process for both me and Robert.

It took me 2 months to hear.

18 months ago

sunrisesunset in Georgia said: It took me 2 months to hear.

2 months from the date of your interview or 2 months from the date of your medical?

18 months ago

SkyWaitress86 in Central Islip, New York said: I interviewed at the end of January and am in the 3/5 class. I know many people who work for Eagle, there are all those factors that I mentioned. I am sure they are just backed up. Have you contacted someone in the training department for an update?

I have tried contacting Dustin but I haven't had any replies from him

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

18 months ago

SkyWaitress86 in Central Islip, New York said: I interviewed at the end of January and am in the 3/5 class. I know many people who work for Eagle, there are all those factors that I mentioned. I am sure they are just backed up. Have you contacted someone in the training department for an update?

Yes I tried contacting Dustin but I have not had a response from him.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.