Anyone apply to Etihad Airways?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 340)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

darren in Dublin, Ireland

30 months ago

Edel in Dublin, Ireland said: I am attending an assessment day in Dublin on the 11th of June, if you can wait until then would be cheaper than going all the way to Romania, also if you check their website I think there were some UK dates for June on it aswell...

hey did you get invited or sign up ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Rocky in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

30 months ago

Hi guys i know Etihad is a part of our dreams and we stress ourself to the limit waiting for their e-mails,i have attended recently an assesment and i was succesful as F&B manager,i have send all my documents and they replyed that if they need any other documentation they will contact me and best regards in my future endeavors,what this means?how long do i have to wait for the academy?or offer letter?im based in Abu Dhabi but i dont want to keep disturbing them,pls pls pls somebody tell me some good news,thank you and best wishes for all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

UnOsservatore in Dublin, Ireland

30 months ago

Ralf in London, United Kingdom said: Hi, I have passed the phone interview and am invited to Abu Dhabi. Does anyone know how the interview is? What questions they ask?

Hello,
Very quick question. If Etihad invite a candidate for further interview in Abu Dhabi, do they pay for flight/accomodation, etc? Or is it up to the candidate?
Thank you and best regards.
Ciao

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Alex1990 in Middlesbrough, United Kingdom

30 months ago

Hi,

I have attended and passed my AD and Interview etc, but I am now in a holding pool....Does anyone know how long Etihad take to get in touch after your successful email. Its been 1 month since I received it and still heard nothing of a start date.

PS.. to all attending assessment days be prepared to answer questions on customer service experience and role play scenarios!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Lucky in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

29 months ago

You will need to get the police clearance scan it and send it with all the documents requested by the company: experience letter etc.,did you got the form on your assesment day to apply for your clearance?expected academy course and start in september only

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

BILZ in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

28 months ago

Huseyin in Antalya, Turkey said: starting 9.30 and then info about Etihad airways and your job untill 11.30 then 40 minutes exam (English exam.consist of 5 categories..based on articles,filled the blank with works vs.question about one script vx then totally 10 questions about foods and beverages like what is Port wine? (this is only for F&B manager applicants) if you only success from this part then you go to final interview..final interview is they ask you problem and you need to sort out that complain last thing 20 minutes interview questions

personal appearance are very very important than Technical knowledge vs
what strikes me unfortunately they expect people to fail probably that s the reason assessment takes all day.hope its useful information
good luck!

heyyy i very much interested in applying for F&B manager wants ur help n advise what could be the best to contact you are u on msn ? email address. i would be highly grateful if u could help me.

Cheers,
bilz
bilaljavedtahir@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

BILZ in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

28 months ago

Rocky in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates said: Hi guys i know Etihad is a part of our dreams and we stress ourself to the limit waiting for their e-mails,i have attended recently an assesment and i was succesful as F&B manager,i have send all my documents and they replyed that if they need any other documentation they will contact me and best regards in my future endeavors,what this means?how long do i have to wait for the academy?or offer letter?im based in Abu Dhabi but i dont want to keep disturbing them,pls pls pls somebody tell me some good news,thank you and best wishes for all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Rocky,

hope you doing well! very much interested in f&B position it could be nice if u could help and advise me what would be the best way to contact you?.

Thanks,
Bilz

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mo in Slough, United Kingdom

27 months ago

Celeste Chang in Manchester, United Kingdom said: Hello, I also applied for the same position, have you ever received any email telling that you are successful or failed at the interview? Thank you very much.

I have an interview next week for the same post,need help plse..what does the assessment day consist of..any ideas...cause I seems to find stuff about cabin crew only..plse help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

dd in Manchester, United Kingdom

26 months ago

i got this email from etihad for the contact center in manchester, anyone been trough this pls.

Dear Candidate

Following your interview for the position of Contact Centre Agent, I am please to advise that you have been successful. However, unfortunately, we are unable to provide you with a start date as this moment in time. We will be in contact with you as soon as possible regarding the arrangements.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience and understanding.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ANNA in Athens, Greece

26 months ago

hey hon!

Well done! You've been successful! The hard part is over.
You need to relax and wait until the next e-mail. Don't worry, it's something typical. In this mail they explain to you that they don't have available date for a training course. When they're about to create one, they 'll contact you! So just wait!
Congrats!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

dd in Manchester, United Kingdom

26 months ago

Thank you for ur reply, u actually made me feel better as i was worried incase it takes 6months. u're star!!!!

ANNA in Athens, Greece

26 months ago

no hon!

relax! Enjoy your success as you 're in! ;)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Wanting to Fly in Oceanside, California

26 months ago

Hi everybody! Has anyone been short listed for cabin crew just recently?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Katia in Manchester, United Kingdom

25 months ago

dd in Manchester, United Kingdom said: i got this email from etihad for the contact center in manchester, anyone been trough this pls.

Dear Candidate

Hi there, congratulation on your position for multilingual global contact centre agent,I've got an interview with them next week and I would like to ask you about your experience, at the AD, I heard there is maths test, how is it??

Thanks

Ranetka in Kiev, Ukraine

25 months ago

URGENT!!!!! Guys!!!! Help me out please!!!!
i got an offer letter for and they ask me to upload the documents but i have checked three thousand times the career website and cant find this freaking section where and how should i upload whole thing aka security clearance, photos and so on... HEEEELPPPP PLEAAASEEEE!!! I need to upload it within next days and am panicking now...

serena williams in Morocco

25 months ago

Ranetka in Kiev , girl relaaaaaaaaaax .. all u need to do is create an account by going to the Top right of the website .. when u log in ur gonna have to look for the position u wanna apply for (Cabin Crew) u'll see an add or upload button and u know the rest :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

25 months ago

i have been selected to join Etihad on the 27th of January 2013 , anybody else ? :) i feel so bad not taking any phone numbers from anybody while i was on the interview .. lol .. Regret .. lol ..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ranetka in Kiev, Ukraine

25 months ago

serena williams in Morocco said: Ranetka in Kiev , girl relaaaaaaaaaax .. all u need to do is create an account by going to the Top right of the website .. when u log in ur gonna have to look for the position u wanna apply for (Cabin Crew) u'll see an add or upload button and u know the rest :)

Thank you, serena williams, i think i did it right, the only thing was that my application has one buttonn CV upload and there only i could add documents. So i hope it was the correct button. :)) thanks ;)

dd in Twickenham, United Kingdom

25 months ago

where r u gonna be based?

25 months ago

dd in Twickenham, United Kingdom said: where r u gonna be based?

it will be ABU DHABI .. i wish it was the states instead since i reside there .. but .. :'( .. i guess i would love to try something else :D
did u get selected as well ? :)

serena williams in Meknès, Morocco

25 months ago

Ranetka in Kiev, Ukraine said: Thank you, serena williams, i think i did it right, the only thing was that my application has one buttonn CV upload and there only i could add documents. So i hope it was the correct button. :)) thanks ;)

anytime dear :) .. i hope u get ur assessement invitation sooooooon :)

vanyad in Singapore, Singapore

25 months ago

Hi Serena,
when did you had your interview if i may ask?
I got the confirmation mail and waiting for news regarding the start day now ^^

Ranetka in Kiev, Ukraine

25 months ago

Serena, oh i already passed the assessment. My panic was regarding the offer letter - i was offered a job, but they asked me to upload docs in order to continue with application. So as i couldnt find where to upload them i was panicking a bit, as i have to do it until 30.09. But apparently the only way of uploading it is in my application.... So , we'll see. If i did it wrong, they gonna withdraw my candidature. Hopefully its gonna be fine. Thanks ;)

serena williams in Miami, United States minor outlying islands

25 months ago

vanyad in Singapore, Singapore said: Hi Serena,
when did you had your interview if i may ask?
I got the confirmation mail and waiting for news regarding the start day now ^^

hello there Vanyad :)
Congratuations :D .. i hope u get a sooner start date (finger crossed) :D i had the interview on the 9th/10th of July .. there was like 200 applicants .. and the recruiters were late to start the interviews due to the flood of ppl that showed up .. heheheh .. but .. it was funn to meet everbody though :D
keep us updated about ur DOJ :D

Cheers :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

serena williams in Miami, United States minor outlying islands

25 months ago

Ranetka in Kiev, Ukraine said: Serena, oh i already passed the assessment. My panic was regarding the offer letter - i was offered a job, but they asked me to upload docs in order to continue with application. So as i couldnt find where to upload them i was panicking a bit, as i have to do it until 30.09. But apparently the only way of uploading it is in my application.... So , we'll see. If i did it wrong, they gonna withdraw my candidature. Hopefully its gonna be fine. Thanks ;)

awsooooommee :) so when is ur DOJ ? :) ..
btw , if ever u couldnt upluad ur docs on the website just call them and ask if u may use Fedex as an alternativ or so .. a least u'll know for sure they get them ;)
PS : i read somewhere about this girl that got her application cancelled because the recruiters couldnt get in touch with her former employers .. afetr she signed the contract .. i guess they do a double check after accepting the offer .. make sure to contact ur references n ask them to check their spams as well .. i will do too :D

Ranetka in Kiev, Ukraine

25 months ago

serena williams in Miami, United States minor outlying islands said: awsooooommee :) so when is ur DOJ ? :) ..
btw , if ever u couldnt upluad ur docs on the website just call them and ask if u may use Fedex as an alternativ or so .. a least u'll know for sure they get them ;)
PS : i read somewhere about this girl that got her application cancelled because the recruiters couldnt get in touch with her former employers .. afetr she signed the contract .. i guess they do a double check after accepting the offer .. make sure to contact ur references n ask them to check their spams as well .. i will do too :D

Well, the thing is, they told me that after i upload all the documents and it is approved i will receive the contract and as i guess the DOJ is going to be mentioned there... i dont have any clue when actually. They just asked not to resign from current job untill the application procedure is over aka approving of my docs... Thank you, i think i gonna call them and just check if they got all the docs as required... As am worried i had to upload everything until aftertomorrow and i just hope they come back to me if i have done smth wrong with docs.
Haha, yeah, thanks again - just sent email to my former employers in regards to sudden emails and spams :))

vanyad in Singapore, Singapore

25 months ago

I had the interview end of August so i guess it takes another view weeks until they send the mails with the DOJ. But i am looking forward to it and will keep you posted :)

Mellie in Bristol, United Kingdom

24 months ago

Hi there! This thread is so useful thanks to all the people who posted. I applied online for cabin crew and have been invited to an assessment day! So pleased! except I can't find one in the UK or Europe even and I can't afford to fly to Abu Dhabi... I don't know what to do? Can I wait until more assessment days are listed? Any help anyone can offer me on this will be much appreciated. I really don't want to miss my chance :)

x

ETIHAD WANNABE in Morocco

24 months ago

serena williams in Miami, United States minor outlying islands said: hello there Vanyad :)
Congratuations :D .. i hope u get a sooner start date (finger crossed) :D i had the interview on the 9th/10th of July .. there was like 200 applicants .. and the recruiters were late to start the interviews due to the flood of ppl that showed up .. heheheh .. but .. it was funn to meet everbody though :D
keep us updated about ur DOJ :D

Cheers :)

Congrats!!
You said you were about 200applicants, how many of you made it till the FI? How long did this FI last?
From your experience; what they want to hear when asking that WHY DO YOU WANT TO WORK FOR ETIHAD question.
I'm planning to attend the coming OD in Casablanca, & I would be grateful for any information that you can provide about what the interview process was like!?

Sorry if this was long :)

Konstantina in Athens, Greece

24 months ago

Hello!!
I have the same problem with Mellie! I have been invited to an assessment day but all the dates available are in Abu Dhabi..
What should we do??
Wait until a more suitable place appear in the schedule? Does anyone know how often Etihad organizes Assessment days in Europe?
Thanks! :)

Mellie in Bristol, United Kingdom

24 months ago

Hi Konstantina! I received another email from them asking me to book an assessment day and I can't travel to Abu Dhabi for the assessment and they told me that:

At this stage we have no assessment days planned in the UK. Please keep checking the website for upcoming assessment days and locations.

So I guess we just wait! I hope one comes up soon...

Let me know if you hear anything different :)

Lola Michelle in Reading, United Kingdom

24 months ago

this page has been useful. I have an assessment day coming up and i would like to know what happens after that?

Konstantina in Athens, Greece

23 months ago

hello!!
Hey Mellie assesment day in London!! The 4th of December!! Hurry up and book a seat cause there is only half of them left!
Hopefully I'll meet you there!
Good luck! :)

Millie in London, United Kingdom

23 months ago

Ahh Konstantina!

Thank you so much for letting me know, I managed to book a slot. I am so excited! Be great to properly meet you at the assessment!

See you there :)

Janeta in Bucharest, Romania

23 months ago

Hey girls! I'm coming from Bucharest on the 4th December! It would be great to get there and already know someone! finger crossed XOXO

Joe Gagill in Monticello, New York

23 months ago

Rita in Brussels, Belgium said: Hello,
I just got mail about my aplication being successful and they will keep it in holding pool...
Is this a good news?
Does it mean that I should provide medical clearence now,to make my aplication complete or when (If) I get invited to the training?
Thank you

This happen to me too!

adannae in Kingston Upon Thames, United Kingdom

23 months ago

Janeta in Bucharest, Romania said: Hey girls! I'm coming from Bucharest on the 4th December! It would be great to get there and already know someone! finger crossed XOXO

Hi, I'm also going to be at the assessment Day in London on the 4th December, would also be great to meet someone there x

Janeta in Bucharest, Romania

23 months ago

adannae in Kingston Upon Thames, United Kingdom said: Hi, I'm also going to be at the assessment Day in London on the 4th December, would also be great to meet someone there x

Hy Adannae! If you have a facebook account you cand add me. Janeta Constantin is my name.

23 months ago

All done.

Julia in Kiev, Ukraine

22 months ago

Ranetka in Kiev, Ukraine said: Thank you, serena williams, i think i did it right, the only thing was that my application has one buttonn CV upload and there only i could add documents. So i hope it was the correct button. :)) thanks ;)

Ranetka, please tell did u apply for CABIN CREW position?? please can u tell me how i can apply? as far as i know they do not do recruitment in , so if i apply through etihad website, and be invited to the interview , shall i go to emirates??

thank you!!!

CandyKane in New York, New York

22 months ago

How did u guys go with etihad?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kympearce@hotmail.co.uk in United Kingdom

21 months ago

Hiya - I applied on the etihad website to become cabin crew... I got an email saying I was invited to an assessment but there were only ones in Abu dhabi for 6th February. I've booked it and I'm going! Do many people make it through on the day? I really hope I do well, going all that way. Would the fact that someone was willing to travel look good? I have friends in Dubai so can catch up with them too :-) any tips? Best of luck to everybody else xx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Niminel in Europe

21 months ago

Kympearce@hotmail.co.uk in United Kingdom said: Hiya - I applied on the etihad website to become cabin crew... I got an email saying I was invited to an assessment but there were only ones in Abu dhabi for 6th February. I've booked it and I'm going! Do many people make it through on the day? I really hope I do well, going all that way. Would the fact that someone was willing to travel look good? I have friends in Dubai so can catch up with them too :-) any tips? Best of luck to everybody else xx

How long did it take them to reply to your application, inviting you to an assesment day?

Chaker Saadi in Tunisia

21 months ago

Dear all , ive attended Etihad airways December 2012 in Tunisia ,
recruiters were great and very kind , i passed all steps :
1 Easy english writing test 15 min. Tip ---> make sure to be fast.
2 very Easy and simple team work . Tip ---> respect your team members , be polite,help completing the task and don't be dominating.
3 Easy second writing Test 5 min .
4 Final interview 15 --> 30 min . Tip ---> relax , keep smiling , be yourself and good luck .
i received my success mail within one week and now after i sent all required documents , iam waiting for my joining day and offer letter .

good luck for all of you , and see you in Abu Dhabi :D

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Aleksandrova in Sofia, Bulgaria

21 months ago

Hi all
I've booked my AD for 21st February in Abu Dhabi. Is there somebody who will be there too

aliciajaxie in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

21 months ago

Hi all.
I have been invited to an assessment day! yay.
However, there is no days available in the UAE (where i am currently living).
How long do i have to respond to the invitation? Do you suggest waiting till something is available in the UAE?
I have emailed them - no reply as yet....
I don't want to take too long and miss out.
Please help!
Thanks!

21 months ago

You have up to 6 months to take up the interview but u may have to wait a while to get one in your county. Etihad being the national airline for the UAE, something should come up soon. Or find something which is local but not too far across the world.

Aliciajaxie in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

21 months ago

adannae in Kingston Upon Thames, United Kingdom said: You have up to 6 months to take up the interview but u may have to wait a while to get one in your county. Etihad being the national airline for the UAE, something should come up soon. Or find something which is local but not too far across the world.

Thanks so much for your reply.
That makes me feel a little more at ease.
There are some in the next few weeks but its not showing up on my account.
Hopefully something will come up soon in the UAE or close to here so I don't have to fly to morocco (next avaliable)
Very keen and excited.
Thanks again :)

21 months ago

Yh that's what happened to me. I was ready to book flights and accommodation to morocco then my gut said to check once more then an opening came up in London so just sit tight. I know it's the worst feeling ever. Unfortunately I didn't get through with Etihad got elongated before final interview, but I will apply again in June once the 6 months is up. Good luck, all the best

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

aliciajaxie in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

21 months ago

adannae in Kingston Upon Thames, United Kingdom said: Yh that's what happened to me. I was ready to book flights and accommodation to morocco then my gut said to check once more then an opening came up in London so just sit tight. I know it's the worst feeling ever. Unfortunately I didn't get through with Etihad got elongated before final interview, but I will apply again in June once the 6 months is up. Good luck, all the best

I am so anxious, and excited.
Thank you so much for our feed back - it makes me feel better as the email was unclear as how long i had to respond.
Morocco would be cool - just a little expensive for flights & accommodation at the moment!
Good luck for you application in June! Hopefully it will be a breeze for you as you have done the process before.
Is the assessment difficult?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.