Anyone apply to Etihad Airways?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 150 of 332)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

venus crescent in New York, New York

25 months ago

Huseyin merhaba Ben zumrut. Bende temmuzda cabin crew icin gorusmeye gidicem etihad a. Sana sormak istedigim vizeni nasil aldin. Nekadr surdu islemlerini anlatabilrmsn? Simdiden tesekkurederim;)

Huseyin in Antalya, Turkey said: I had attended Etihad assessment day last week in Abudhabi I was tottally disappointed!!
I answered all the question correctly on 40 minutes test and then final interview was also seemed to be good but a couple of days later I got e mail that says I was unsuccessful I thought how come and I couldnot believe it then I called people I gave them as references, they said to they did not get any call from etihad regarding references and I contact my ex employers one by one they all said to me they did not get any call or email from etihad airways while I answered all question correctly and had very lovely and successful final interview and still failed I couldnot believe it at all

Guys they just look at your appearances vs.. if they like you then you re chosen

Tests, answer all the questions correctly are only story and they re willing to fail candidates than to employe them

if you re planing to travel Abudhabi for interview, think double.. you ve got only 15 percent chance or less actually if you go as food and beverage expert, think more than double
there s nothing fair over there if you go you will see !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had passed 1 hour interview to work as a restaurant supervisor at 2 AA Roset Restaurant at Gleneagle hotel Scoltland, one of best hotel in UK
how come I did not pass etihad interview in F&B expert

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Babbinouch in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

24 months ago

Hi Toma ,

please dear I want to know your point of vue regarding my situation with etihad wirways ...I received the same email like you but unfortunately i have a problem with my visa ...i have been working in my current job for only two months and my visa is still under process ..Etihad asked me to send a copy from my original visa which i dont have it yet ...when i informed them about that they told me that i can go to my country and send them the cancelation papers and they will do my new visa but the thing that maked me so stressed that this lady from etihad said that i cant promise you that we will do your visa cuz maybe we will face a problem with your papers ...what i want to ask is ..do you think that Etihad after accepting me ..they can let me without visa ?! ..im really worried and im still in dubai i didnt go back to my country yet cuz im affraid if i will go and i will not be able anymore to come back :( ....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Babbinouch in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

24 months ago

is there anyone have been accepted with etihad and he is still waiting for the contract from his country ? do you have any idea how long it will take to create the new visa? ...please help !!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Dee in Coventry, Rhode Island

24 months ago

Hi guys! I need your help! I just got short-listed and received an invitation for AD but the thing is I'm in the US and as much as I badly want to go to Abu Dhabi I couldn't because of financial reasons. What should I do? Should I just let it go? its breaking my heart. :'(

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ALA Man in Almaty, Kazakhstan

23 months ago

Aza in Kazakhstan said: Hi everyone!!
I'm an asian guy 21 years old. I wanna be a flight attendant in etihad..first of all what I have to do? :)
I didn't sign up on etihad's site because I wanna be ready for any recruitment process but right now I know nothing about it...PLEASE someone tell me what I have to do first..
my email: azik.manutd@gmail.com
Best regards

Hi, Aza! :) I am also from Kazakhstan and I am considering Etihad as an employer. Have you already applied? How did the recruitment process go?

23 months ago

Dee in Coventry, Rhode Island said: Hi guys! I need your help! I just got short-listed and received an invitation for AD but the thing is I'm in the US and as much as I badly want to go to Abu Dhabi I couldn't because of financial reasons. What should I do? Should I just let it go? its breaking my heart. :'(

I think you may wait for an AD in some European location (if it works for you). I am not sure if the do conduct AD in USA. Just check their website :)

fly dub in Dublin, Ireland

23 months ago

Hey is anyone having trouble trying too apply for a position on line ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

23 months ago

fly dub in Dublin, Ireland said: Hey is anyone having trouble trying too apply for a position on line ?

What sort of trouble do u have?

Fly dub in Dublin, Ireland

23 months ago

ALA Man in Almaty, Kazakhstan said: What sort of trouble do u have?

Hey when I put in my details it is saying that my details are not on file them when I try to apply for a position it says that an error occurred while processing your page

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

23 months ago

Fly dub in Dublin, Ireland said: Hey when I put in my details it is saying that my details are not on file them when I try to apply for a position it says that an error occurred while processing your page

Are you trying to apply for Cabin Crew position? Just push "apply" bottom then a number of questions will appear (like r u an Etihad employee, etc.). Then the system will offer u to upload full-sized and passport-sized pictures. Then it should go. Have u applied to Etihad before?

23 months ago

ALA Man in Almaty, Kazakhstan said: Are you trying to apply for Cabin Crew position? Just push "apply" bottom then a number of questions will appear (like r u an Etihad employee, etc.). Then the system will offer u to upload full-sized and passport-sized pictures. Then it should go. Have u applied to Etihad before?

Ye but when I click apply and the go through the 3 questions it says that the page cannot be processes ? Very annoying !!!!

23 months ago

Fly dub in Dublin, Ireland said: Ye but when I click apply and the go through the 3 questions it says that the page cannot be processes ? Very annoying !!!!

I guess there is a problem with password. As they state, "It should be a minimum of 6 characters, containing both letters and numbers". I also made several attempts, until the system accepted my password.

23 months ago

I've tried everything .... And I have my email from when I originally joined ..... Guess I just won't be able too apply ;( as I've tried everything els even sent 3 emails too AD and nothing !!!!

23 months ago

Fly dub in Dublin, Ireland said: I've tried everything .... And I have my email from when I originally joined ..... Guess I just won't be able too apply ;( as I've tried everything els even sent 3 emails too AD and nothing !!!!

Have u tried to sign in with a different email address?

If u send them email message they don't reply. I also sent emails asking some questions regarding their website but they didn't reply.

fly dub in Dublin, Ireland

23 months ago

hey ive tried everything it wont let me get to put in a new email address as it keeps saying the page u requested cannot be processed ....... i have contacted them on twitter and given them my 3 case ref so hopefully they react too it

23 months ago

fly dub in Dublin, Ireland said: hey ive tried everything it wont let me get to put in a new email address as it keeps saying the page u requested cannot be processed ....... i have contacted them on twitter and given them my 3 case ref so hopefully they react too it

Yeah, let's wait and see

Anoushka in Canton, Michigan

23 months ago

i got hired by Etihad Airlines i am having interview in Nov anyone got a call ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

monime in El Jadida, Morocco

23 months ago

Anoushka in Canton, Michigan said: i got hired by Etihad Airlines i am having interview in Nov anyone got a call ?

me too i will have an interview for etihad in the 23Sep

Joshua Merchant in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

22 months ago

Anoushka in Canton, Michigan said: i got hired by Etihad Airlines i am having interview in Nov anyone got a call ?

I have my interview on 23rd October, you need any help, than let me know

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

320flugzeug in Long island, New York

22 months ago

If you don't mind asking you, if you got hired, and you are saying you have an interview in November, I always thought it's the other way around! first you get a call, then you are invited to an interview, after that you receive an offer for employment, then you are hired!

Farah1 in dubai, United Arab Emirates

22 months ago

Joshua Merchant in Dubai, United Arab Emirates said: I have my interview on 23rd October, you need any help, than let me know

hey i want to ask couple queations here's my email farah_butt@msn.com

Lina in Sofia, Bulgaria

21 months ago

Hey everybody. I applied online for cabin crew member and i just got the mail saying i am from the short listed. Also i just book my interview for 5th of November in Bucuresti, Romania. So is there some of you going on this day? And i have this question: what does it mean im from short listed from online application? am i going now to an open day or its like one level behind the open day? If somebody want to share some more info it will be great. thank you and good luck to all of you! :)

ahmad asgher in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

21 months ago

when interviewe the cabin crew to most inform me in the emaile

Michaela

21 months ago

Lina in Sofia, Bulgaria said: Hey everybody. I applied online for cabin crew member and i just got the mail saying i am from the short listed. Also i just book my interview for 5th of November in Bucuresti, Romania. So is there some of you going on this day? And i have this question: what does it mean im from short listed from online application? am i going now to an open day or its like one level behind the open day? If somebody want to share some more info it will be great. thank you and good luck to all of you! :)

I applied online and got shortlisted within 12 hours. I am still waiting when they will have an assessment day which would suit me. I wish you best of luck! :) Let us know how did it go.

Lina in Vratsa, Bulgaria

21 months ago

Michaela said: I applied online and got shortlisted within 12 hours. I am still waiting when they will have an assessment day which would suit me. I wish you best of luck! :) Let us know how did it go.

I had my feedback email also so fast. I booked my interview for Romania. In fact I was little bit surprised cause we were around 130 people from which only 20 left for final. I suggest you to prepare good with ready answers like to be clear in your motivation why you choose Etihad and some examples of previous experience with customers. First elimination is after the english test and introducing the person next to you. Second elimination is after team games. And then the final interview. I`m still waiting for their answer and I really hope to take positive one. For me this job is so important and the hole assessment day was really emotional experience. :) Wish you luck and just be prepared.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ели in United Arab Emirates

21 months ago

Lina in Vratsa, Bulgaria said: I had my feedback email also so fast. I booked my interview for Romania. In fact I was little bit surprised cause we were around 130 people from which only 20 left for final. I suggest you to prepare good with ready answers like to be clear in your motivation why you choose Etihad and some examples of previous experience with customers. First elimination is after the english test and introducing the person next to you. Second elimination is after team games. And then the final interview. I`m still waiting for their answer and I really hope to take positive one. For me this job is so important and the hole assessment day was really emotional experience. :) Wish you luck and just be prepared.

Здравей, Лина, мога ли да те попитам по-подробно за интервюто ти? Би ли ми дала email'a си за връзка? Благодаря!

Lina in Vratsa, Bulgaria

21 months ago

Ели in United Arab Emirates said: Здравей, Лина, мога ли да те попитам по-подробно за интервюто ти? Би ли ми дала email'a си за връзка? Благодаря!

здравей, пиши ми на lina_kal@abv.bg ще се радвам, ако бъда полезна :)

Leslielove in Camarillo, California

20 months ago

Etihad is coming to Chicago in December

Nicole in Trenton, Michigan

20 months ago

Does anyone know how many they're planning on hiring?
When is the next training class?
Thanks!

Farah1 in dubai, United Arab Emirates

20 months ago

Lina in Vratsa, Bulgaria said: I had my feedback email also so fast. I booked my interview for Romania. In fact I was little bit surprised cause we were around 130 people from which only 20 left for final. I suggest you to prepare good with ready answers like to be clear in your motivation why you choose Etihad and some examples of previous experience with customers. First elimination is after the english test and introducing the person next to you. Second elimination is after team games. And then the final interview. I`m still waiting for their answer and I really hope to take positive one. For me this job is so important and the hole assessment day was really emotional experience. :) Wish you luck and just be prepared.

hey did u got selected? i would like to know that what documents u took along with you was there any medical reports as well which they send us when they say you're short listed just tell me what documents we have to take along because im going to attend the AD on 11 dec 2013

Best Regards

Farah

Jen in Como, Italy

20 months ago

Lina . Hi i have a question for u about the assessment day: there was a reach test Also?

Arackal in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

19 months ago

Hey buddy,

Only F&B knowledge wouldn't help any one to get in Etihad Airways. CCTV camera shows Ur entire movement in the office.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Leslielove in Camarillo, California

19 months ago

Etihad will be in NYC and DC in March.

Huseyin in Antalya, Turkey

19 months ago

I just see your email - sorry to not answer you on time- Ettihad arranged everything for me- but for cabin crews they dont do anything as long as I know- I hope you were successful
That female recruiter manager from lebenon was not normal- acting like show girls

paige in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates

18 months ago

Hy ill be attending interview wd etihad on 20th fr the position of contact agent.could u pls tell me the about assesmnt day.wat kind of questns n wat all u had to do.im blank

flygirl89 in Michigan

18 months ago

Leslielove in Camarillo, California said: Etihad will be in NYC and DC in March.

yes true me and my friend received an email from Etihad to book an inereview dates but we are waiting on them to come to our country so we can go how about you ? did you apply ?

ready2flyaway14 in New York, New York

18 months ago

Leslielove in Camarillo, California said: Etihad will be in NYC and DC in March.

awesome, do you know when in march for nyc?

Michaela in Atlanta, Georgia

18 months ago

ready2flyaway14 in New York, New York said: awesome, do you know when in march for nyc?

I don't think anyone knows. If you were shortlisted you should see dates in "booking" .. I can see dates till 26Feb like everyone else.

ready2flyaway14 in New York, New York

18 months ago

Michaela in Atlanta, Georgia said: I don't think anyone knows. If you were shortlisted you should see dates in "booking" .. I can see dates till 26Feb like everyone else.

ok thanks

JAYSHREE in Pretoria, South Africa

18 months ago

HI,AFTER APPLYING FOR A POSITION ONLINE WITH ETIHAD ,HOW LONG MUST YOU WAIT FOR A REPLY ,ITS GONE 1 WEEK NOW AND STILL NO REPLY ....ANYONE HELPPPPP

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Michaela in Atlanta, Georgia

18 months ago

JAYSHREE in Pretoria, South Africa said: HI,AFTER APPLYING FOR A POSITION ONLINE WITH ETIHAD ,HOW LONG MUST YOU WAIT FOR A REPLY ,ITS GONE 1 WEEK NOW AND STILL NO REPLY ....ANYONE HELPPPPP

I think it all depends. I got respond within 12 hours, someone 3 days and someone a week or more.

Arackal in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

18 months ago

Normally takes 2 to 3 working days ...Last time I got the call on second day.

Carthage in Tunisia

18 months ago

JAYSHREE in Pretoria, South Africa said: HI,AFTER APPLYING FOR A POSITION ONLINE WITH ETIHAD ,HOW LONG MUST YOU WAIT FOR A REPLY ,ITS GONE 1 WEEK NOW AND STILL NO REPLY ....ANYONE HELPPPPP

Online Application:
To apply for a vacancy you must apply online. In most cases you will not be able to attend an Assessment Day unless you have applied online first.

Shortlist:
Applications received are reviewed by the Guest Services Recruitment and Progression team. We review your CV, language abilities and your answers to any questions in your application. You will be advised by email within 5 working days if you have been shortlisted or whether your application has been unsuccessful.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

18 months ago

Michaela in Atlanta, Georgia said: I think it all depends. I got respond within 12 hours, someone 3 days and someone a week or more.

thank you
but do their inform you if you are not successful as well

18 months ago

Carthage in Tunisia said: Online Application:
To apply for a vacancy you must apply online. In most cases you will not be able to attend an Assessment Day unless you have applied online first.

Shortlist:
Applications received are reviewed by the Guest Services Recruitment and Progression team. We review your CV, language abilities and your answers to any questions in your application. You will be advised by email within 5 working days if you have been shortlisted or whether your application has been unsuccessful.

thank you and yes i have applied online still awaiting their response

18 months ago

Arackal in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates said: Normally takes 2 to 3 working days ...Last time I got the call on second day.

hi ,thanks for reply ,were you successful

Eagle of Etihad in Targu-mures, Romania

18 months ago

achixanthem in Miami Beach, Florida said: I know they are based in the United Arab Emirates, you know, Dubai, Bahrain, etc, but I've never heard of them. I'm applying for Emirates which is based in Dubai.

Based in Abu Dhabi the capital of the Uae!!! Dubai its another state in the Uae but smaller 10 Times than Abu Dhabi

18 months ago

JAYSHREE in Pretoria, South Africa said: thank you
but do their inform you if you are not successful as well

Yes ! Like Dear Michaela ......,,,,,,,,, we will not process your application Any further at this time,..........if you are interesed in other position bla bla bla you are welcome to Apply

18 months ago

flygirl89 in Michigan said: yes true me and my friend received an email from Etihad to book an inereview dates but we are waiting on them to come to our country so we can go how about you ? did you apply ?

The application will expire till they come to your country, you will need to re Apply

18 months ago

Eagle of Etihad in Targu-mures, Romania said: Based in Abu Dhabi the capital of the Uae!!! Dubai its another state in the Uae but smaller 10 Times than Abu Dhabi

what do you mean

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.