Anyone apply to Etihad Airways?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 150 of 361)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

aliciajaxie in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

23 months ago

adannae in Kingston Upon Thames, United Kingdom said: This is how it works:
1.hand in cv and passport photo. Then proceed to reach rest. This is lengthy depending how many people are invited to the assessment day
2. Group activity- you broken into groups of 2 or 3. Find out information about each other and then do a presentation I'm front of everyone. This may vary country to country or assessment day
Elimination
3. Another group activity. You have be put into a scenario or build something, may vary
Elimination
4.role play. Given a scenario and u must act out what u would do in that situation
Elimination
5.final interview- one to one interview with an assessor or a panel

Only once u have been taken on u will do a swim test Etc which is done with the medical assessment once given employment
It's a lengthy process but once You get the job it is all worth it.

Great, thanks so much.
Does anyone know what they look for in the reference letter from your current employer?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

Davisky in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

23 months ago

Kympearce@hotmail.co.uk in United Kingdom said: Hiya - I applied on the etihad website to become cabin crew... I got an email saying I was invited to an assessment but there were only ones in Abu dhabi for 6th February. I've booked it and I'm going! Do many people make it through on the day? I really hope I do well, going all that way. Would the fact that someone was willing to travel look good? I have friends in Dubai so can catch up with them too :-) any tips? Best of luck to everybody else xx

Hi I have also been invited to the ODA and i will be attending on the 6th Feb see you there and best of luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Katrina in Ashburn, Virginia

23 months ago

Please someone should share his/her experience with etihad,and pls do etihad airline accept short girls like me 152 i can reach 210cm for the reach text also am a black african girl,please someone should answer my question it is rlly disturbing me.thanks vry much.....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

dd in United Kingdom

23 months ago

Hi everyone,
was wondering if anyone is in my situation, passed my interview for a multilingual contact center agent at Manchester airport and received an email from Etihad on the 30th/JUL/2012,saying that i was successful ,that i should wait till they contact me for the start date,it has been almost 7 months not heard from them.anyone knows whats going on pls.
thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Vr in Mumbai, India

22 months ago

who="Huseyin in Antalya, Turkey"]starting 9.30 and then info about Etihad airways and your job untill 11.30 then 40 minutes exam (English exam.consist of 5 categories..based on articles,filled the blank with works vs.question about one script vx then totally 10 questions about foods and beverages like what is Port wine? (this is only for F&B manager applicants) if you only success from this part then you go to final interview..final interview is they ask you problem and you need to sort out that complain last thing 20 minutes interview questions

personal appearance are very very important than Technical knowledge vs
what strikes me unfortunately they expect people to fail probably that s the reason assessment takes all day.hope its useful information
good luck!

Hi...thanks for the above info.
I'm going for my assessment for fnb manager next month.
Can you please tell me if I need to prepare or read any thing in specific.
What are the questions like in written test and personal interview?
Core fnb related or general?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

mariacy in Larnaca, Cyprus

21 months ago

Hi everyone,
I applied also on etihad's website for a cabin crew position since 23rd of January and i received my invitation letter for an AD with them. But till now nothing came up near me, such as Greece or London or Cyprus. I am starting to think to go to Abu Dahbi but it is too expensive and now i dont know what to do....Pls help me! Does anyone know if they come near Greece or Cyprus????? I am so anxious.... :-(

Thanx
Maria

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Chaker Saadi in Tunis, Tunisia

21 months ago

Hi maria,
i advice you to go to casa blanca morocco and have ur open day there 17 & 18 march .
it's the nearest date and location u can pass ur interview.

good luck and hope u join our crew .
plz tell me if u need any other infos.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

21 months ago

mariacy in Larnaca, Cyprus said: Hi everyone,
I applied also on etihad's website for a cabin crew position since 23rd of January and i received my invitation letter for an AD with them. But till now nothing came up near me, such as Greece or London or Cyprus. I am starting to think to go to Abu Dahbi but it is too expensive and now i dont know what to do....Pls help me! Does anyone know if they come near Greece or Cyprus????? I am so anxious.... :-(

Thanx
Maria

Hi maria,
i advice you to go to casa blanca morocco and have ur open day there 17 & 18 march .

mariacy in Nicosia, Cyprus

21 months ago

Hi,
Thanx for your reply but also morocco it is faraway for me....i checked it also with morocco and abu dahbi....
The nearest for me is greece or cyprus or london.
Do you know if they will open slots near those countries? Are u a EY cabin crew???? Any advices for the AD?????
Thanx a lot for your help!!!!

21 months ago

im about to join EY in May , it was great experience and its really worthy to travel .
keep waiting for couple of week while checking etihad website to see if they are coming nearby.
once u are about to have ur open day just let me know and i'll give you some tips .

good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

21 months ago

mariacy in Nicosia, Cyprus said: Hi,
Thanx for your reply but also morocco it is faraway for me....i checked it also with morocco and abu dahbi....
The nearest for me is greece or cyprus or london.
Do you know if they will open slots near those countries? Are u a EY cabin crew???? Any advices for the AD?????
Thanx a lot for your help!!!!

im about to join EY in May , it was great experience and its really worthy to travel .
keep waiting for couple of week while checking etihad website to see if they are coming nearby.
once u are about to have ur open day just let me know and i'll give you some tips .

good luck

21 months ago

Chaker Saadi in Tunis, Tunisia said: im about to join EY in May , it was great experience and its really worthy to travel .

good luck

Dear all , ive attended Etihad airways December 2012 in Tunisia ,
recruiters were great and very kind , i passed all steps :
1 Easy english writing test 15 min. Tip ---> make sure to be fast.
2 very Easy and simple team work . Tip ---> respect your team members , be polite,help completing the task and don't be dominating.
3 Easy second writing Test 5 min .
4 Final interview 15 --> 30 min . Tip ---> relax , keep smiling , be yourself and good luck .
i received my success mail within one week and now after i sent all required documents , iam waiting for my joining day and offer letter .

good luck for all of you , and see you in Abu Dhabi :D

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

mariacy in Nicosia, Cyprus

21 months ago

Dear Chaker,
Thank you for your help....i feel much better now but i am still a bit anxious :-) anyway i will wait for a couple of weeks as you said and later on i will find an AD nearest to me and i will go. If is neccesary i will travel abroad as much as it costs...
When i am ready to attend my AD i will notice you for further infos and tips because i want to join EY very much
Thanx a lot
Maria

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Katrina in Ashburn, Virginia

21 months ago

Hello all pls any advise for a short gal like me,my height is152 and i can reach 210cm which is for etihad,and i am dark skin, willing to travel any where to attend the interview.it is my dreams to work for etihad as a cabin crew.pls someone should say something.thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Marika in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

21 months ago

Hey Guys! Can anyone help me? I was sucessful in AD, and later i recieved a message from reqruitment team,
"You will now be kept in our holding pool and we shall notify you when we have a Cabin Crew Training Course date available for you. However please note, should we not be able to place you on a training course within the next 6 months you may be required to reapply for the position online.".
So what does it mean if they dont contact me within 6 month i should apply again? This is not fair! Did anyone face it before?

Fara in Mauritius

21 months ago

Chaker Saadi in Tunisia said: Dear all , ive attended Etihad airways December 2012 in Tunisia ,
2 very Easy and simple team work . Tip ---> respect your team members , be polite,help completing the task and don't be dominating.
4 Final interview 15 --> 30 min . Tip ---> relax , keep smiling , be yourself and good luck .
i received my success mail within one week and now after i sent all required documents , iam waiting for my joining day and offer letter .

Hi dear
I send my application to etihad airways and I got an email to book an assessment day, do i have to travel for the interview. I called the customer care but nobody answer. Please help

Fara in Mauritius

21 months ago

Chaker Saadi in Tunis, Tunisia said: Hi maria,

Hi there
I have got email to come for assessment in Morocco but Im worried if ill be able to pass it or not. Does they give training before interview or they will assess you atraght away. I havent book btw . my email is mua.farha@yahoo.com

CP in Larnaca, Cyprus

21 months ago

Hi guys!!
Im just wondering since all slots are booked for AD till April 28th, do you think it would be okay for someone who got an invitation to an AD, to go to an OD??
I just don't want to wait so long for slots that may become available???
has anyone done this before?

21 months ago

if you need help just contact me !

plz email me directly on :
sheker4u@live.fr

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mariacy in Cyprus

21 months ago

CP in Larnaca, Cyprus said: Hi guys!!
Im just wondering since all slots are booked for AD till April 28th, do you think it would be okay for someone who got an invitation to an AD, to go to an OD??
I just don't want to wait so long for slots that may become available???
has anyone done this before?

Hi CP,

I have the same problem with etihad because they do not open so many slots near Cyprus or Greece...i am from Larnaca too
I do not think so that we can go to an OD because we have already pass the procedure by applying online. The AD is the next step after the OD.
Email me if u want ( mariaandreo@gmail.com) maybe we can find a slot near us and we can go together...

Maria

CP in Larnaca, Cyprus

21 months ago

mariacy in Cyprus said: Hi CP,

I have the same problem with etihad because they do not open so many slots near Cyprus or Greece...i am from Larnaca too
I do not think so that we can go to an OD because we have already pass the procedure by applying online. The AD is the next step after the OD.
Email me if u want ( mariaandreo@gmail.com) maybe we can find a slot near us and we can go together...

Maria

Maria i just emailed you!! But if anyone else has an answer to my question please reply!!

mariacy in Cyprus

21 months ago

Hello,

Chrisw i emailed you since morning...i wrote you also my contact number so if you want send me a msg as soon as possible on my cell phone.
Maria

halqassab10@gmail.com in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

21 months ago

Cliff in Northville, Michigan said: Hi!

Etihad is the national airline of UAE. They are based in Abu Dhabi, the capital of UAE. They have just ordered about 100 widebody aircraft . They have been the fastest growing airline the past few years. Dubai allows driking, gambling, and hookers. They are the party capital of the Middle East. Abu Dhabi is somewhat more conservative than Dubai.

cliff
YIP

just to correct you im from UAE. In Dubai is not allow gambling, and hookers....Thanks

halqassab10@gmail.com in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

21 months ago

just to correct you in Dubai is not allow gambling, and hookers.

pauldhm@gmail.com in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

21 months ago

Dear friends,

I had attended the final interview(F&B Mgr) and after 5days I received this mail. But not sure about my job offer!! Please advice me.

Thank you for your participation in our recent Cabin Crew assessment.

Following your final interview, we are pleased to inform you that your application has been successful.

You will now be kept in our holding pool and we shall notify you when we have a Cabin Crew training course date available for you. However, should we not be able to place you on a training course within the next 6 months you may be required to reapply for the position online.

This letter does not constitute an offer of employment and you should not make any decision to terminate your current employment based on it. Your employment with us is still subject to the successful completion of the necessary clearances.

Kind regards
Cabin Crew Recruitment Team
....do u have idea what exactly means...if i was accepted...if i will start to work with them?thk u very much

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

laki910 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

20 months ago

Hi there,

I have almost got through as a cabin crew. I have submitted the police clearance and eye test. Can anybody advise me as how long will I yet be waiting to see an offer letter or contract from Etihad ??

HussainHussain in Toronto, Ontario

20 months ago

This may sound like a stupid question, but im looking to apply for a position at Etihad, but I can't even locate where to create my profile so I can submit my CV. Can anyone help with that please?

alew in Mugla, Turkey

20 months ago

Chaker Saadi in Tunis, Tunisia said: im about to join EY in May , it was great experience and its really worthy to travel .

good luck

Hi Chaker Saadi,

Two weeks ago i visit the website of Etihad and applied for cabin crew position then two days later they were invited me Casablanca-13th of may-. While i was thinking of invitation it has been max ten days then i decided to apply but i saw that i was closed. When i sent an e-mail them about that prob they said it was normal because of full people. However there is an open day- 15th of may- do u think i should go to open day or not, i mean when i go there how much i have a chance?

alew in Mugla, Turkey

20 months ago

Marika in Dubai, United Arab Emirates said: Hey Guys! Can anyone help me? I was sucessful in AD, and later i recieved a message from reqruitment team,
"You will now be kept in our holding pool and we shall notify you when we have a Cabin Crew Training Course date available for you. However please note, should we not be able to place you on a training course within the next 6 months you may be required to reapply for the position online.".
So what does it mean if they dont contact me within 6 month i should apply again? This is not fair! Did anyone face it before?

Hi Marika, this letter tries to mean that u ll be invited for training however if they are not able to find the place of training u should apply again 6 months later..

alew in Mugla, Turkey

20 months ago

alew in Mugla, Turkey said: Hi Chaker Saadi,

Two weeks ago i visit the website of Etihad and applied for cabin crew position then two days later they were invited me Casablanca-13th of may-. While i was thinking of invitation it has been max ten days then i decided to apply but i saw that i was closed. When i sent an e-mail them about that prob they said it was normal because of full people. However there is an open day- 15th of may- do u think i should go to open day or not, i mean when i go there how much i have a chance?

That s the answer to me: At this stage we have no availability on assessment days planned in the Cassablanca as they are currently full. This is why you are unable to see them on your account. Please keep checking the website as new assessment days are added on a regular basis. Recruitment team of Etihad

alew in Mugla, Turkey

20 months ago

Rocky in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates said: Hi guys i know Etihad is a part of our dreams and we stress ourself to the limit waiting for their e-mails,i have attended recently an assesment and i was succesful as F&B manager,i have send all my documents and they replyed that if they need any other documentation they will contact me and best regards in my future endeavors,what this means?how long do i have to wait for the academy?or offer letter?im based in Abu Dhabi but i dont want to keep disturbing them,pls pls pls somebody tell me some good news,thank you and best wishes for all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think just disturb them and get the answer! :)

20 months ago

Fara in Mauritius said: Hi dear
I send my application to etihad airways and I got an email to book an assessment day, do i have to travel for the interview. I called the customer care but nobody answer. Please help

Hi , definetly worthy to travel , just put on ur best suit and head to nearest assessment day.
interview is easy and wish u good luck !

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

20 months ago

alew in Mugla, Turkey said: Hi Chaker Saadi,

Hi , first of all , i know average people (looks & knowledge) who passed the EY interview , do if u r above average then i give you 70 -> 80 % . its totally worthy . go for it and good luck !
just wear the best suit you have and put on some perfume and keep smiling thats it !

alew in Mugla, Turkey

20 months ago

Chaker Saadi in Tunis, Tunisia said: Hi , first of all , i know average people (looks & knowledge) who passed the EY interview , do if u r above average then i give you 70 -> 80 % . its totally worthy . go for it and good luck !
just wear the best suit you have and put on some perfume and keep smiling thats it !

So you mean that it s not the difference between open and invitation day, if somebody average person so she/he can be selected in those days..Thank you btw! :)

20 months ago

exaaaactly !! go go go , i went to an open day and i was lucky to get accepted thanks GOD !!

alew in Mugla, Turkey

20 months ago

Chaker Saadi in Tunis, Tunisia said: exaaaactly !! go go go , i went to an open day and i was lucky to get accepted thanks GOD !!

I am really inspired by you, thank you Chaker God bless you! :)

20 months ago

thank you :) , i'll be waiting for you in Abu dhabi , i'll buy you a drink :D

alew in Mugla, Turkey

20 months ago

Chaker Saadi in Tunis, Tunisia said: thank you :) , i'll be waiting for you in Abu dhabi , i'll buy you a drink :D

haha you are so generous, thank u! :) are u in abu dhabi exactly?

20 months ago

yes, abu dhabi house of etihad :)
contact me directly on my email
sheker4u@live.fr

Paul in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

20 months ago

Hi friends, I have got selected as F&B manager and will be joing on 2nd of June...please let me know if anybody is joining on that day.... See u... Paul

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

JIA Taiwanese in Muscat, Oman

20 months ago

Paul in Dubai, United Arab Emirates said: Hi friends, I have got selected as F&B manager and will be joing on 2nd of June...please let me know if anybody is joining on that day.... See u... Paul

Hey there!!My training will start on 2nd of June as well, but i will be under cc training not F&B manager. Anyway, good luck and all the best for both of us.

See ya in Abu Dhabi!! Jia

Paul in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

20 months ago

See you... I am so excited !!!!

Aza in Kazakhstan

19 months ago

Hi everyone!!
I'm an asian guy 21 years old. I wanna be a flight attendant in etihad..first of all what I have to do? :)
I didn't sign up on etihad's site because I wanna be ready for any recruitment process but right now I know nothing about it...PLEASE someone tell me what I have to do first..
my email: azik.manutd@gmail.com
Best regards

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

alew in Mugla, Turkey

19 months ago

hey guys,

Is there anybody going to Casablanca for cabin crew?? Cause im going there at 13th!

Venus crescent in West New York, New Jersey

19 months ago

alew in Mugla, Turkey
5 days ago
hey guys,

Is there anybody going to Casablanca for cabin crew?? Cause im going there at 13th!

- hi alew I m also Turkish. I think u have your AD tomorrow. I hope so u can make it. Good luck;)) I've been invited to an AD I m planning to flight Abu Dhabi next mont. but I live in ny and that's so expensive;(( if you don't mind I would love to hear about details of your AD. You can email me or replay directly here. U can also write Turkish too. I just didn't want to write here in Turkish. I look forward to hearing some good news about yourAD soon from you. Here is my email; phoenix.ny@hotmail.com good luck again;)

Venus crescent in West New York, New Jersey

19 months ago

alew in Mugla, Turkey said: hey guys,

- hi alew I m also Turkish. I think u have your AD tomorrow. I hope so u can make it. Good luck;)) I've been invited to an AD I m planning to flight Abu Dhabi next mont. but I live in ny and that's so expensive;(( if you don't mind I would love to hear about details of your AD. You can email me or replay directly here. U can also write Turkish too. I just didn't want to write here in Turkish. I look forward to hearing some good news about yourAD soon from you. Here is my email; phoenix.ny@hotmail.com good luck again;)

alew in Mugla, Turkey

19 months ago

hey guys,

I have just done with the all interviews, finally!! :)) now im waiting for the result and u know i dont need to say that im excited :))) i can die!!

Aza in Kokshetau, Kazakhstan

19 months ago

alew in Mugla, Turkey said: hey guys,

I have just done with the all interviews, finally!! :)) now im waiting for the result and u know i dont need to say that im excited :))) i can die!!

Good luck dude :)
Keep calm...hope you did it :)

Kinch in Bogotá, Colombia

19 months ago

Hello everyone,

I have my assessment day for the cabin crew position with Etihad airways in about one month. Can somebody help me with some tips please? I really want to be successful in the interview. What are we asked to do that day? What about the English test? what kind of questions do they ask? etc etc... all the information you can provide...please..HELP! I'm nervous because I have no idea about that kind of AD.

Thanks in advance :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

lala in Aurora, Colorado

19 months ago

When are they coming to recruit in USA?

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.