Bilingual American Airlines Flight Attendant Questions

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Jay in Burbank, California

28 months ago

Hi I am going to Texas for an Interview in American Airlines Flight attendant Korean Speaker and I was wondering if anybody know what kind of questions they ask?
I just don't want to feel really overwhelmed and pressure that I start stuttering.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (66) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

:) in Glenside, Pennsylvania

28 months ago

hey good luck! i applied for the same position and I hope to see u in training soon- if you need any help with the interview let me know hope my reply isnt too late!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

airlinelover in Front Royal, Virginia

27 months ago

Congratulations for all who received Cjo since the beginning.
I did apply in November 5, did phone interview on Nov 12, received the assessment language test(french) on Nov 16 and update also that day then nothing until 2 days ago I received an invite for F2F on Mars 4 I kind off forget about it because it was so long so I was surprised, Now I am so excited because this is my dream and I need all the help I can get from how the interview is like to the frequent asked questions and all in between...Plz anyone with an inside plz come to the rescue I will greatly appreciate it. What are all the steps involved in F2F...All advices. By the way did they tell you during F2F if the training is paid or not if yes can you share? and how long is the training?
For those still waiting, just be patient and trust in yourself I know it will be ok

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

NewHire2B in Springfield, Missouri

26 months ago

airlinelover in Front Royal, Virginia said: Congratulations for all who received Cjo since the beginning.
I did apply in November 5, did phone interview on Nov 12, received the assessment language test( french ) on Nov 16 and update also that day then nothing until 2 days ago I received an invite for F2F on Mars 4 I kind off forget about it because it was so long so I was surprised, Now I am so excited because this is my dream and I need all the help I can get from how the interview is like to the frequent asked questions and all in between...Plz anyone with an inside plz come to the rescue I will greatly appreciate it. What are all the steps involved in F2F...All advices. By the way did they tell you during F2F if the training is paid or not if yes can you share? and how long is the training?
For those still waiting, just be patient and trust in yourself I know it will be ok

Hey AirlineLover....

How did your F2F go? Can you share any of your experiences with us?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

flyyyyflyyyy in Dallas, Texas

26 months ago

Jay in Burbank, California said: Hi I am going to Texas for an Interview in American Airlines Flight attendant Korean Speaker and I was wondering if anybody know what kind of questions they ask?
I just don't want to feel really overwhelmed and pressure that I start stuttering.

Hi jay,
How did your f2f go and did you do a LOD test? I also applied for Korean speaking fa.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kelley in Towson, Maryland

25 months ago

Does anyone know what questions they ask you in the foreign language test? I applied for French.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.