Delta - Been There Done That

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 4480)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

RJ in Atlanta, Georgia

83 months ago

For all of you loyal souls who have hung in there with Delta, hoping for an offer for f/a training, and have finally received a "no thank-you" e-mail, or worse yet - received no response at all after your FTF, here is the place to process your thoughts, vent, and make new friends who are pursuing other interests.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (39) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

RJ in Atlanta, Georgia

83 months ago

There are quite a few forums on here that represent individual companies, such as Delta, EOS, Republic, Compass, etc. Many of us are in the process of applying to several of those companies at one time. It's a bit hard jumping around to all of the different forums trying to connect with other people who are in the same situation. This is a good place for us to come together so we don't rain on the others' parades.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Shanester in Hickory, North Carolina

83 months ago

Hi I am one of the mass casualties of last week's mass group and not getting a ftf. I am at JetBlue currently in the inflight class so if anyone has any questions about the JB process let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Natasha in Pompano Beach, Florida

83 months ago

hi RJ!!! I found it! I am not going to say anything today as I am not sure I can be diplomatic about Delta, so I'll keep my mouth shut until I can express my disgust in a more politically correct way! LOL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Natasha in Pompano Beach, Florida

83 months ago

Hey, SHANE!!! How DO you do it? You're amazing! You found this site; you write on the other "familiar" one; and you have studying to do....wow! Where do you get the energy? :-)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Shanester in Hickory, North Carolina

83 months ago

I am tired, I am going to bed early tonite :-). I finished my reading for tomorrow's all day lectures and I have to study for my test tomorrow but I am not nervous as it is all the preflight stuff they gave us before we got here.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

MattATL in Atlanta, Georgia

83 months ago

Hey guys!
Okay...I am proud to join my online non-Delta buddies as a fellow "reject".
I appearantly couldn't properly fill out an online application lol and wasn't given a 2nd chance to redeem myself. But that's okay. Everything happens for a reason.

Had we not all applied with Delta we wouldn't have met eachother online or had the opportunity to support eachother so much.

Natasha- I checked out OS and EOS and I think with you being fluent in French (and attractive enough for me to think your daughter was your sister lol) that you should get your pick of the two!)

RJ- You are such a caring person, I'm not sure why Delta didn't offer you a position, but I do know that it was not meant for you at this time. I think that is because there is a better opportunity somewhere else that you haven't discovered yet.
I believe this is also why I didn't get an interview with them.

Shane- hope your training is going well!
If JB flew to ATL I would put in an application with them as well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Shanester in Hickory, North Carolina

83 months ago

Matt they don't fly to Atlanta but with JB you can fly on other airlines for free too so you could fly Delta back to Atlanta as we had Delta FA's flying on JB to Charlotte when I came back from the open house. JB has agreements with 35 airlines about flying on them if JB doesn't fly to that city.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

MattATL in Atlanta, Georgia

83 months ago

Shanester in Hickory, North Carolina said: Matt they don't fly to Atlanta but with JB you can fly on other airlines for free too so you could fly Delta back to Atlanta as we had Delta FA's flying on JB to Charlotte when I came back from the open house. JB has agreements with 35 airlines about flying on them if JB doesn't fly to that city.

And it's completely free? You don't have to pay like $40?
Hmm...I might have to check into that!
Do you know how hard it is to get FLL as a base?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

RJ in Atlanta, Georgia

83 months ago

It's soooo good to see you all here at the new forum. I just thought that we needed a place to air our feelings since we had all ridden on the Delta roller coaster. NATASHA - don't worry about being diplomatic. My thoughts haven't exactly been diplomatic either, and it's hard to express that living here in Delta-land.

SHANE - Thanks so much for hanging with us even though you're hard at work in training. Can't wait to hear all about what you're learning. We're going to have to live vicarious f/a lives through you for a while. :)

MATT - It's funny how even though you know that they're not going to call after 7 or 8 weeks, it's still a kick in the gut when you get that email. You can't help but feel a bit like a "reject"; that is, until someone WONDERFUL hires us.

Thank you guys for joining me!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

RJ in Atlanta, Georgia

83 months ago

I'm posting this on our new forum first. I finally got an offer - from Shuttle America.
Thank you guys for hanging in there with me. It had been caught in my spam filter since 3:10 this afternoon, and I'm just getting it at 11pm. A note to the wise - disengage your spam filter. :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

GonnaflyShuttle in Columbus, Georgia

83 months ago

Hey RJ, it''s me wannafly, I changed my name. What a great idea to set up this site. You must be more computer savey than you thought!! That just makes me so-o-o-o mad that they held out so long to inform you. I think someone in the upper management should be made aware of the varying degrees of shafts this interviewing process has thrown out. It doesn't show well for their uppermanagement HR.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

GonnaflyShuttle in Columbus, Georgia

83 months ago

RJ in Atlanta, Georgia said: I'm posting this on our new forum first. I finally got an offer - from Shuttle America.
Thank you guys for hanging in there with me. It had been caught in my spam filter since 3:10 this afternoon, and I'm just getting it at 11pm. A note to the wise - disengage your spam filter. :)

YIPPEE!!! I am so happy for you. I knew this day would come, oh what a nice icing on the cake for such a bum day. I wish I could see you happy face. I do hope I get to be your roommate. CONGRATULATIONS!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

RJ in Atlanta, Georgia

83 months ago

GonnaflyShuttle in Columbus, Georgia said: YIPPEE!!! I am so happy for you. I knew this day would come, oh what a nice icing on the cake for such a bum day. I wish I could see you happy face. I do hope I get to be your roommate. CONGRATULATIONS!!

Thanks, D. Looks like the 3 D's will be together again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

David in Chandler, Arizona

83 months ago

Hello everyone, hello Natasha-also good to see you on the Open Skies Forum. I also am a casulty of a recent Delta group 'stand up' processing. However, I have a renewed hope for the upcoming OS interview in Newark. Side note: I had a similar experience with Jet Blue (months back) that some apparently had with Delta. That is, I attended the interview in Queens-had the finger printing and drug test done- the interview went well, but---- never heard back-nada. I contacted a recruiter by email with no response. I am still "under consideration."-That was in October, I believe. That's the way of it I guess.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

RJ in Atlanta, Georgia

83 months ago

DAVID - I think many of us have been victims of that sort of interviewing recently. What happened to Shanester's Delta group was the worse I've heard. And then DeltaBird and I interviewed with them in November and just now got our "no thanks" emails. I had made up my mind that if I don't get hired by this last company that I applied to, I was done. This whole process is so unfair in a lot of ways. Made me feel as though I was in the Miss Georgia pageant standing up on that stage after the 5 finalists had been picked. LOL.
What's your status now?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

David in Chandler, Arizona

83 months ago

RJ in Atlanta, Georgia said: DAVID - I think many of us have been victims of that sort of interviewing recently. What happened to Shanester's Delta group was the worse I've heard. And then DeltaBird and I interviewed with them in November and just now got our "no thanks" emails. I had made up my mind that if I don't get hired by this last company that I applied to, I was done. This whole process is so unfair in a lot of ways. Made me feel as though I was in the Miss Georgia pageant standing up on that stage after the 5 finalists had been picked. LOL.
What's your status now?

RJ,

I appreciate what you are feeling and expressing. With Delta- just received my 'thanks for your interest in Delta...' e-mail yesterday. At least I was not kept in limbo status for a long period like I know so many were. It is Jet Blue that I am still 'under consideration' and have been since October/November. Re:Delta interview: I was in the interview session that was the first one to have the 'new format.' Yes, the one where we had 30-60 seconds to give basic information about ourselves to the group-then dismissed. I had just had the same experience with the EOS session- and was astonished to find Delta adopting this same technique. Just conisidence I understand, but disheartening never the less.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

David in Chandler, Arizona

83 months ago

David in Chandler, Arizona said: RJ,

I appreciate what you are feeling and expressing. With Delta- just received my 'thanks for your interest in Delta...' e-mail yesterday. At least I was not kept in limbo status for a long period like I know so many were. It is Jet Blue that I am still 'under consideration' and have been since October/November. Re:Delta interview: I was in the interview session that was the first one to have the 'new format.' Yes, the one where we had 30-60 seconds to give basic information about ourselves to the group-then dismissed. I had just had the same experience with the EOS session- and was astonished to find Delta adopting this same technique. Just conisidence I understand, but disheartening never the less.

coinsidence- sorry sp

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Shanester in Hickory, North Carolina

83 months ago

David I think it was just rude the way that they did that to us and more than one person was talking about how they basically lied to us telling us we were coming for a ftf and then we don't even get that but that is water under the bridge but it did show a side of Delta that I did not like especially when they were rushing to get us out of the building. I am not sure why you never heard anything back from JB that does not make sense I am sorry that happened to you. Matt as a FA you do not have to pay to fly anywhere that is free for you and your spouse, kids, significant other, and parents as well. We do have buddy passes and you do have to pay a small fee for those.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

deltabird in Kentucky

83 months ago

Ok guys!! I switched over!!! CONGRATS RJ ON YOUR ACCEPTANCE EMAIL!! See everything DOES happen for a reason!!!

It all works out for all of us!

Shanester how is training going so far???

Hey Matt!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

deltabird in Kentucky

83 months ago

RJ what happens from here???? What do you have to do first?? W/shuttle that is?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

RJ in Atlanta, Georgia

83 months ago

DELTABIRD!!! Welcome to my new home!! :)
Well, I either plan on a late March training, which is going to trash a very few-and-far-between vacation with my sweetie that I was looking forward to, OR I ask for a later training date, hoping that there IS one, OR I apply to Pinnacle Airlines and try to get training out of the way BEFORE the vacation. Guess I need to do some homework on both companies, now. But I'm just full of gratitude to Republic (Shuttle A.) for giving me a chance. What about you, Bird? Are you going to stick with customer service? My LEX friend was over last night - she's moved back here now.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

RJ in Atlanta, Georgia

83 months ago

DAVID - Delta kept me in their "on hold" status for 8 weeks!!! And I knew deep down what that meant - that they were not going to call me, but I am really resentful of the way that they kept us waiting so long without the courtesy of cutting us loose sooner. I've lost a lot of respect for that particular department at Delta, but will try not to let it color the way I feel about the company overall. David, are you going to apply for one of the regionals? They're certainly a lot easier to get on with.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

RJ in Atlanta, Georgia

83 months ago

SHANESTER - Are you in training today, or do you have the day off??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

deltabird in Kentucky

83 months ago

RJ in Atlanta, Georgia said: DELTABIRD!!! Welcome to my new home!! :)
Well, I either plan on a late March training, which is going to trash a very few-and-far-between vacation with my sweetie that I was looking forward to, OR I ask for a later training date, hoping that there IS one, OR I apply to Pinnacle Airlines and try to get training out of the way BEFORE the vacation. Guess I need to do some homework on both companies, now. But I'm just full of gratitude to Republic (Shuttle A.) for giving me a chance. What about you, Bird? Are you going to stick with customer service? My LEX friend was over last night - she's moved back here now.

RJ isn't it funny how things work out? You got the rejection email, and the acceptance email all in the same day! I just am happy to finally close the door on that friggin' job!! I was completely OVER it

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

deltabird in Kentucky

83 months ago

I am going to be in ATL on feb 13th b/c my best friend is graduating from the 1st class. I am going to stay up there that night, I believe it is a Wed. and stay with my guy friend who is in ATL FLT CNTL training. I would definately love to meet up!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Natasha in Pompano Beach, Florida

83 months ago

MattATL in Atlanta, Georgia said: And it's completely free? You don't have to pay like $40?
Hmm...I might have to check into that!
Do you know how hard it is to get FLL as a base?

MATT, that would be GREAT for you! A young fresh airline (that is much nicer than Delta)....yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

RJ in Atlanta, Georgia

83 months ago

deltabird in Kentucky said: I am going to be in ATL on feb 13th b/c my best friend is graduating from the 1st class. I am going to stay up there that night, I believe it is a Wed. and stay with my guy friend who is in ATL FLT CNTL training. I would definately love to meet up!!

BIRD - What IS the word from your friend in training? Is it hard? Is he missing out on a lot of rest and sleep? Is he burning the midnight oil yet? I'm so curious about how those guys are doing?

That WOULD be fun to meet up. Maybe I could bring my LEX friend and come up to meet y'all!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

deltabird in Kentucky

83 months ago

Morning NATASHA!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

RJ in Atlanta, Georgia

83 months ago

NATASHA sweetie - What is your next move??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Natasha in Pompano Beach, Florida

83 months ago

RJ in Atlanta, Georgia said: It's soooo good to see you all here at the new forum. I just thought that we needed a place to air our feelings since we had all ridden on the Delta roller coaster. NATASHA - don't worry about being diplomatic. My thoughts haven't exactly been diplomatic either, and it's hard to express that living here in Delta-land.

SHANE - Thanks so much for hanging with us even though you're hard at work in training. Can't wait to hear all about what you're learning. We're going to have to live vicarious f/a lives through you for a while. :)

MATT - It's funny how even though you know that they're not going to call after 7 or 8 weeks, it's still a kick in the gut when you get that email. You can't help but feel a bit like a "reject"; that is, until someone WONDERFUL hires us.

Thank you guys for joining me!!!!

RJ, I am going to be honest here and tell what I feel. I SAW the people they picked, and I know of some people on our other site that got picked and I have to say, "What IS Delta thinking?" Some of the people going to training can't even spell and their vocabulary is atrocious, (and I'm speaking of non-speakers)...that, to me, is very telling. The people I saw at the FTF who were picked were SOOOO wrong, compared to other people who were there and were better material. When I hear on one of the posts that PI wrote that they passed on actual FAs who spoke different languages, even, that makes me wonder about the people choosing. There's definitely a "little club" going on there. You have to think that if a company doesn't stick to the format for hiring, and changes it at their whim, what makes one think that they don't run their company the same way? It's way too unsteady for me to be comfortable working with them and not think I'll get screwed somewhere down the line...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

ThatsQueenMary2U in Pace, Florida

83 months ago

Hey everyone! I, too, believe that I am a casualty of this as well. I did the DL ftf on 01/15 and nothing yet. I was also rejected by Republic - that one stung because I felt it was a good interview. But I did interview with ASA this past week and did the drug test/fingerprinting/Physical Strength test/physical. When they had it narrowed down to the final 9, they sent us all out for the testing. I want to think that this is a good sign, but I dont want to count my chickens before they hatch. The interviewer told me it was a good interview and that I had a very realistic view of the F/A job. Maybe, just maybe.....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Natasha in Pompano Beach, Florida

83 months ago

RJ in Atlanta, Georgia said: I'm posting this on our new forum first. I finally got an offer - from Shuttle America.
Thank you guys for hanging in there with me. It had been caught in my spam filter since 3:10 this afternoon, and I'm just getting it at 11pm. A note to the wise - disengage your spam filter. :)

CONGRATULATIONS RJ!!!!!! I am so glad for you! Delta is no longer a desirable airline in my book. Yippeeeeee for you!!!
Is Shuttle America an airline that MATT would be interested in?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

deltabird in Kentucky

83 months ago

NATASHA you didn't get the email did you?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

RJ in Atlanta, Georgia

83 months ago

Goodmorning QUEENIE! READ MY LIPS - those things are not a good SIGN - they are a precursor to the phone call that you're going to get welcoming you to training. Although, if I'm not mistaken, ASA still does it by snail mail - check w/ Peter on that. How was your night???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

ThatsQueenMary2U in Pace, Florida

83 months ago

My night was OK... Got off work at 2340 and have to be back at 1100 this morning. Not too bad - 1100 till 1900. At least today and tomorrow I am working the tkt counter and gate so I wont be outside in the rain! :)

YES MAM, lips have been read!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

blahndy in Denver, Colorado

83 months ago

Hello! I am a lurker, been here for a couple of weeks making decisions. I'm flying out to Phoenix today for an interview with USAirways. I am worried as I don't really know what my competition is out there. I am extremely personable, outgoing, and I have no problem with public speaking, compassion, etc. However, I am 5'5", wear a size 12-14, and am 38 years old. Do you think this is going to cut me out of the running in these interviews? Are airlines still looking for skinny Barbies?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

RJ in Atlanta, Georgia

83 months ago

Natasha - I think that a lot of us agree with what you're saying. Although some of those people picked were fabulous, some of them had you thinking, "What on earth.......?"

And I also know that some of the current Delta f/a's are none too pleased with the selections that are being made. A lot of them are let down because they themselves referred some wonderful people who got rejected. I just go back to the same theory - they need to use professional recruiters to do this interviewing, NOT this new method that they're using.

Regarding Matt, do you know whether he's applied to any regionals? Where does he want to be based (or does he care?)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

RJ in Atlanta, Georgia

83 months ago

blahndy in Denver, Colorado said: Hello! I am a lurker, been here for a couple of weeks making decisions. I'm flying out to Phoenix today for an interview with USAirways. I am worried as I don't really know what my competition is out there. I am extremely personable, outgoing, and I have no problem with public speaking, compassion, etc. However, I am 5'5", wear a size 12-14, and am 38 years old. Do you think this is going to cut me out of the running in these interviews? Are airlines still looking for skinny Barbies?

BLAHNDY - You are absolutely NOT out of the running. I am a "statuesque" gal myself and wear a size 16, and just got hired. Just wear a sharp looking suit, a blouse underneath with a collar, simple jewelry, well manicured nails, lipstick, hair out of your face, and you'll be exactly what they're looking for, appearance-wise. I used to work for USAirways myself - you've got a great chance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

blahndy in Denver, Colorado

83 months ago

Wow RJ, you just made me feel 100% better!! I am so concerned about my body and the competition. :) I have a solid black pant suit I am bringing, white blouse, string of pearls, black heels, my nails were just done yesterday, although I have almost shoulder length hair which I cannot put up yet. I look very professional, I have been in the legal field for 15 years. Thank goodness I am now able to pass that on and move to something I am passionate about!

May I ask how you liked working for USAirways? I have found a lot of negatives online this last week and not quite sure how I feel. I am also interviewing for Skywest on Wednesday.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

deltabird in Kentucky

83 months ago

I was even referred to by a flight attendant, and I have also talked to alot of fa's working the gates that have said also they weren't very pleased at all about the way they were doing things. When I already had my ftf date I remember talking to some that their referral's hadn't even heard anything yet.... I mean seriously it really makes you wonder...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

deltabird in Kentucky

83 months ago

RJ if you apply w/nw and we merge with them, then you will be DELTA. LOL!! I think it is going to be NW.. Alot of us do

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Natasha in Pompano Beach, Florida

83 months ago

Shanester in Hickory, North Carolina said: David I think it was just rude the way that they did that to us and more than one person was talking about how they basically lied to us telling us we were coming for a ftf and then we don't even get that but that is water under the bridge but it did show a side of Delta that I did not like especially when they were rushing to get us out of the building. I am not sure why you never heard anything back from JB that does not make sense I am sorry that happened to you. Matt as a FA you do not have to pay to fly anywhere that is free for you and your spouse, kids, significant other, and parents as well. We do have buddy passes and you do have to pay a small fee for those.

You know what? It would be fabulous if you all could have started up a class action lawsuit against Delta for falsely getting you to Atl for a FTF and not giving each and every one of you an interview!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Natasha in Pompano Beach, Florida

83 months ago

David in Chandler, Arizona said: coinsidence- sorry sp

Hi David! Good to see you!!!! I haven't heard anything from EOS, as predicted, and with OS, I'm "on hold," whatever that means. I'm hoping for OS as I know EOS is very pretentious! :-)
What are your hopes and desires?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Natasha in Pompano Beach, Florida

83 months ago

deltabird in Kentucky said: RJ what happens from here???? What do you have to do first?? W/shuttle that is?

Good morning, BIRD!!! you bright sweetie pie!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

deltabird in Kentucky

83 months ago

Morning Tash! You didn't get the email did you???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Natasha in Pompano Beach, Florida

83 months ago

deltabird in Kentucky said: NATASHA you didn't get the email did you?

no BIRD, I didn't.....yet! But I won't be surprised if and when it comes. I did my FTF on 1/3.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sarah in Bothell, Washington

83 months ago

blahndy in Denver, Colorado said: Hello! I am a lurker, been here for a couple of weeks making decisions. I'm flying out to Phoenix today for an interview with USAirways. I am worried as I don't really know what my competition is out there. I am extremely personable, outgoing, and I have no problem with public speaking, compassion, etc. However, I am 5'5", wear a size 12-14, and am 38 years old. Do you think this is going to cut me out of the running in these interviews? Are airlines still looking for skinny Barbies?
With your thoughts that way...the answer is no...there is not a such things as "Skinny Barbies" it's whoever is confident.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sarah in Bothell, Washington

83 months ago

RJ in Atlanta, Georgia said: For all of you loyal souls who have hung in there with Delta, hoping for an offer for f/a training, and have finally received a "no thank-you" e-mail, or worse yet - received no response at all after your FTF, here is the place to process your thoughts, vent, and make new friends who are pursuing other interests.

Oh no! So I am confused...so you are saying that even if you did the drug test with Delta and background...you still don't have the job? I never gotten in trouble with the law, never did drugs, but had a lot of jobs in 2002 when I just got out of high school. I havent' recieved a phone calls or anything. My FtF was 1/16/2008...I'm bummed...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

deltabird in Kentucky

83 months ago

I guess I need to post my situation on this forum. I had my FTF Nov. 26th 1st day of interviews. Didn't get the job that day, noone from my group did I don't think. There were only 12 of us. The women told me I would hear something in 2-4 weeks, I think that is the magic number for everyone..... Well, 10 weeks later I got the 'thanks, but no thanks email.' So for those of you waiting and really want it keep hoping!! There are people who have had their FTF and get called and offered the job!! Don't give up!! We just thought this would be a good place for the limbo people to vent, and for the DONE THAT people who have gotten rejected to hang out!! So lurkers post your Delta post interview experience on here!! We love hearing what everyone has gone through, or is still going through!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.