GoJet Airline

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 2979)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Time in a bottle in Sacramento, California

77 months ago

Does GOJET fly you to the group interview? Anyone know?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (70) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

KenD FA in Training for GoJet Airlines in Chicago, Illinois

77 months ago

I don't believe they do, but if your called by them ask.
Also they conduct interviews, i believe everywhere they fly.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

77 months ago

jay in Waukegan, Illinois

i attended an open house with them on may 6th and i start training on july 2nd
I heard that your on RSV for less then 6months, again i heard

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Isabella Lombardo in Rosemont, Illinois

77 months ago

When I try to apply for Go-Jet via email, as it states to do on their website, the mail bounces back as undeliverable. Does anyone know why? At the open house, if you are given a conditional job offer, is it on the spot, or do you have to wait to find out?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Time in a bottle in Sacramento, California

77 months ago

Isabella Lombardo in Rosemont, Illinois said: When I try to apply for Go-Jet via email, as it states to do on their website, the mail bounces back as undeliverable. Does anyone know why? At the open house, if you are given a conditional job offer, is it on the spot, or do you have to wait to find out?

I'm just guessing, but I think their inbox is full. Or maybe they aren't taking anymore resume due to the high volume of resume they get everyday.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

BORNFLYY in Miami, Florida

76 months ago

Eplante@transstates.net(SEND UR RESUME TO THIS ADDRESS)
GOJET IS OWNED BY TRANS STATES. SHE VERY PROMPT WITH RESPONDING. MAKE SURE U SPECIFY THAT YOUR INTERESTED IN THE OPEN SESSIONS FOR GOJET.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

I got offered but some didn't, they did call them though. So it depends on the recruiter who interviews you one on one

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

CJ in Vincennes, Indiana

76 months ago

HI,anyone out there,
I have been a fa for 5 years and was based out of the country..after reading some stuff on these forums..i am shocked with stuff i never knew before existed.Any way my question was about go jet airlines they called me for an open interview..does anybody out there know if the intv is at chicago will that be your base...I am keen on getting the St louis base...Should i call before hand and ask if the interviews are for a particular base since i have to drive 5 and a half hours to get there or do you think it would look bad on my part to call before i have even met with the company.
Would anyone also reconfirm the salary that you make with the company and how the company is doing.I would also be grateful if someone could tell me if there are any domestic airlines in the country with just one base or two ..Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Shawna in Fairview Heights, Illinois

76 months ago

I'm wondering the same thing CJ. I'm heading out to the interview in Chicago on the 17th but the main thing that appeals to me about the airline is that they're based in STL...25 minutes from my house.
ORD is a good 4 and half hours away.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

CJ in Vincennes, Indiana

76 months ago

Shawna in Fairview Heights, Illinois said: I'm wondering the same thing CJ. I'm heading out to the interview in Chicago on the 17th but the main thing that appeals to me about the airline is that they're based in STL...25 minutes from my house.
ORD is a good 4 and half hours away.

Hey Shawna,nice to know some one replied back to me..I do plan to go for the open interview on the 17th..i think the 1pm one.I will be trying to call the company this monday to confirm if the base will be st louis and will write back on this site ok..IF you do know for sure that this will be a st louis base ..i would be glad if you confirm that for me as it will be very difficult to drive almost 6 hours and not know all this before hand...if i do go for the opens i hope to meet you there, if not... all the best to you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Shawna in Collinsville, Illinois

76 months ago

CJ in Vincennes, Indiana said: Hey Shawna,nice to know some one replied back to me..I do plan to go for the open interview on the 17th..i think the 1pm one.I will be trying to call the company this monday to confirm if the base will be st louis and will write back on this site ok..IF you do know for sure that this will be a st louis base ..i would be glad if you confirm that for me as it will be very difficult to drive almost 6 hours and not know all this before hand...if i do go for the opens i hope to meet you there, if not... all the best to you.

Yeah I will definitly let you know if I find out anything and I'm going to be attending the 1pm as well so see you there!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

all i have to say is gooooooo
great pay per diem, great pay, and benefits if you wanna know more go to the mesa thread i posted play by play what to expect hmmm maybe ill go over there and find it, copy it and paste it here because i'm too lazy to say it again lol i'll help out best way i can give me a mintue ill have all the info you guys need
KenD

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

You'll get international flights at GoJet alot faster then say Mesa, because we do United destinations as well. Also we get paid 75 hours even if we dont fly it. So I mean that says enough about Mesa they only promise you 1,013 month if your flying your hours, now take away taxes and uniforms etc wow your left with what? Nothing I say plus if your an FA for travel.....well thats standby and you pay for other airlines no jump seat I rest my case your honor. LOL look else where people I did an so did alot others

LOL remember i'm just coping this from Mesa's Thread
so this is stuff i already said over there
i'll more next post still searching for the rest

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

Mesa pays 1,013 a month only if you fly your hours, so it's not 1013 a month if your not flyiing 65 hours a month. Now those of you who are considering Mesa do this math, 1013...right, now take away taxs, uniforms, union dues, health care, state taxes, and gas to get to work, now im being nice because i could of added bills. I think your left with just about....ummmmmmm nothing and if your taken the job for free flights remember its only standby unlike GoJet with is positive space. Now with GoJet your paid for 75 hours a month even if you don't fly those hours you still get the credit pay monthly for those hours an if you fly more then the pay is higher. I rest my case your Honor. ooooooo and sure you get discounts on other airlines, but here at GoJet's or any other airline company that allows jump seat you can travel other airlines free.

Again people this is me just coping and pasting what i already said in Mesa's thread
i'll have more next post

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

Hmmm I applied and got a call I believe two weeks or a week later. Here's what to expect? I showed up an there were 63 people I counted LOL. And off the back they had us stand up on front of the class and explain why we would be a good fit, what we'll bring to the company, and alittle about ourselves. After everyone was done the four recruiters went outside and told us to take a break, when they returned the called only 8 names ( I believe they only call 6 to 8 every open house session ). After they called our names they gave us a complete company overview and gave us flight schedules and explained us how were payed even if we dont fly the guaranteed 75 hours a month, they talked about how the per diem works, how we get good known hotels dirt cheap, paid training, an other benefits after that were interviewed and in mine interview I had to read annoucementssssssss LOL, and answer lots of sitution questions which there grading you on. Then I got offered the job on the spot they had me a huge packet an said study. The drug test, finger prints our done at training. They do your background check before training, And they make us fill out an app. During interview an trust me thats a long app. 10 year living, 10 year work/school. Now compare that to Mesa, when I went there it was about 9 other people including me. They talked about the company, then we stand up an explain why we wanna work for mesa and alittle about us then were interviewed and everyone got hired!!!! They send your packet/training info via email and thats it.... Hope this helps

wow i hope this helps i had to search all through the posts on mesa because i said this stuff like a month ago lol so it was kinda hard to find
i'll have more next post

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

ok this is the last one i found that might be important
i only hope this info helps

The annoucement test isn't the first day for us, only city codes/states an city name. You have to know how to spell the city and state correctly as well as know the 3letter code. Fairly easy and you have to know the 2 letter code for the airlines, all of them and that's it for the first day test. So yea you'll have time I learned it all in three days its only 107 cities/codes then make sure you can spell the city right and you know the state and how to spell that right as well.
like this
Albuqerque - ABQ Mexican see this is wrong because state is wrong of course
Now
Austin, Texas - AUS correct
So know it all state, city and the code

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No Reply - Report abuse

D in North Chicago, Illinois

76 months ago

I am currently in training with GoJet. The company and employees are great!! I believe all new hires will be going to ORD as they are short FAs there. The pay is 1260.00 per month plus per diem, based on a 70 hr guarantee(18.00 per flight hr). They fly the CRJ700, 66 passenger plane. 2 FAs onboard. As of now they do no international flying for United, but that could change if they pick up more routes. FYI, Space available is stand by...they mean the same thing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

FAIT in Hammond, Indiana

76 months ago

D in North Chicago, Illinois said: I am currently in training with GoJet. The company and employees are great!! I believe all new hires will be going to ORD as they are short FAs there. The pay is 1260.00 per month plus per diem, based on a 70 hr guarantee(18.00 per flight hr). They fly the CRJ700, 66 passenger plane. 2 FAs onboard. As of now they do no international flying for United, but that could change if they pick up more routes. FYI, Space available is stand by...they mean the same thing.

Goodluck in training! How is it going? Are the exams hard, multiple choice, etc....I look forward to my interview on the 17th as well in Chicago. I am looking for ORD base so this is perfect. Any info will help!

Thanks

FAIT in Hammond, Indiana

76 months ago

Has anyone ever heard anything about Ryan International Airlines?

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

Also, to clear up the jumpseating procedures. Yes, if you are a pilot you can jumpseat on any US airline. Unfortunuately FAs only have that privilege on the airline for which they work for(and only the FA jumpseat) as they are not qualified to sit in other airlines jumpseat as they did not go thru that carriers training.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Cat in Mission Viejo, California

76 months ago

KenD FA in Training for GoJet Airlines in Chicago, Illinois said: GoJet is great a great airline i start July 2nd because I had some things to take care of. But the company has been around for two years almost three, and we wear united airlines uniforms and wings. Like I said paid training, jump seat on major airlines, per diem is 1.50, also you fly bigger planes so two to three other flight attendants which I like so I can talk to people. If I remember clearly Mesa Airlines is one flight attendant to a plane, no jump seat, cheaper pay the other airlines, lower per diem, an no payed training. Also at GoJet we have space available not standby. Meaning we'll get on the plane. The major airlines we can jump seat on are AA American Airlines, AC Air Canada, AS Alaska Airlines, CO Continental Airlines, DL Delta Airlines, HP America West, NW Northwest Airlines, UA United Airlines, US US Airways, WN Southwest Airlines, B6 Jet Blue, also Skywest, Trans States Airlines, Great Lakes. If you dont know what jump seating is, well its where you can board the aircraft in the cock pit, or the back of the aircraft which larger aircrafts have more FA seats in the back not noticable by passengers. I mean thats a huge benefit to me for as an FA, it's part of the reason I wanted to be one. I was a gate agent for NW - Northwest and checked in tons of jump seaters for other airlines an I tell you thats a huge help if your airline has canceled flights or no room.
more in next message lol i have to search all through the Mesa thread this is info i already posted over there ill find the rest

What do you mean, you wear United Airlines uniforms and wings? I have never heard of this and would appreciate a better understanding....?
Thanks for any info..Cat

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

KenD FA in Training for GoJet Airlines in Chicago, Illinois said: GoJet is great a great airline i start July 2nd because I had some things to take care of. But the company has been around for two years almost three, and we wear united airlines uniforms and wings. Like I said paid training, jump seat on major airlines, per diem is 1.50, also you fly bigger planes so two to three other flight attendants which I like so I can talk to people. If I remember clearly Mesa Airlines is one flight attendant to a plane, no jump seat, cheaper pay the other airlines, lower per diem, an no payed training. Also at GoJet we have space available not standby. Meaning we'll get on the plane. The major airlines we can jump seat on are AA American Airlines, AC Air Canada, AS Alaska Airlines, CO Continental Airlines, DL Delta Airlines, HP America West, NW Northwest Airlines, UA United Airlines, US US Airways, WN Southwest Airlines, B6 Jet Blue, also Skywest, Trans States Airlines, Great Lakes. If you dont know what jump seating is, well its where you can board the aircraft in the cock pit, or the back of the aircraft which larger aircrafts have more FA seats in the back not noticable by passengers. I mean thats a huge benefit to me for as an FA, it's part of the reason I wanted to be one. I was a gate agent for NW - Northwest and checked in tons of jump seaters for other airlines an I tell you thats a huge help if your airline has canceled flights or no room.
more in next message lol i have to search all through the Mesa thread this is info i already posted over there ill find the rest

Ken, I gotta think that if you have not left for training yet, you might be a little...misinformed. I don't know what GOJET is but I can tell you, you do not wear United uniforms. Perhaps United Express? (which is really made up of a bunch of small regional carriers, a few of which United has a slight share in, most of which they don't).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

Yes, Cat I do believe Ken is misinformed on several things. GoJet does not wear United FA uniforms or wings. They are a regional carrier that operates as United Express.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

again to KEN
In Uniteds Contract...if you wear our Uniform, you get our pay-rates and benefits. This is job-security section of our contract so that United could not create a smaller airline at lesser pay rates (belive me, they tried, with things like SHUTTLE and now TED...Shuttle is long gone and we heard this week, TED is on the way out, too). If you have been told you are wearing United uniforms, the truth is, you are wearing United Express Uniforms. (totally, completely seperate and different from United...not owned by United, not similar benefits, etc). Also, the whole jumpseat thing is...interesting. Most airlines do not allow F/A's to jumpseat on other carriers. It has to do with the many different types of F/A training on different aircrafts. If you are familiar with a specific aircraft, then are you qualified to evacuate another? Likely, but not to the FAA's satisfaction. Some airlines do have reciprical jumpseat agreements. (United has one with JetBlue), I have heard other airlines have more options, which is great for commuters....but we do not sit on their jumpseats, we can take an open seat in their cabin, for free. I am thinking that it must work like this for all airlines(anyone?). Also...SPACE AVAILABLE is STAND BY. (also called NON-REVENUE or NON REV at American Airlines). If ther is a SPACE AVAILABLE on the aircraft, you have to STAND BY for it and then the seat is considered NON-REVENUE. It is all the exact same thing...just different airlines use different languages. Also, since 911 we can never ride in the cockpit. So, anyways, not to deter you, I can see you are enthusiastic about your new career and I wish you the best. I just hope that you are not getting any misinformation from the company , and it is more of a not having been to training and completely getting an understanding of the business, yet. I can promise you...you do not wear United Airlines uniforms unless you work under our contract. Good luck. Cat

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

D in North Chicago, Illinois said: I am currently in training with GoJet. The company and employees are great!! I believe all new hires will be going to ORD as they are short FAs there. The pay is 1260.00 per month plus per diem, based on a 70 hr guarantee(18.00 per flight hr). They fly the CRJ700, 66 passenger plane. 2 FAs onboard. As of now they do no international flying for United, but that could change if they pick up more routes. FYI, Space available is stand by...they mean the same thing.

D
do you wear United Airlines uniforms? Or United Express? United Express is not owned by United Airlines at all. I would like to know what they are telling you about potentially flying "Uniteds" international routes? Would this involve getting trained on international aircraft? or using the smaller jets they currently train you on? hmmm...interesting...since you are at the training center, I would think that you would have the most accurate information so I am very interested.....ANYONE who is actually on the LINE YET??? I appreciate any info...thanks so much and good luck in training : )
Cat

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

D in North Chicago, Illinois said: Yes, Cat I do believe Ken is misinformed on several things. GoJet does not wear United FA uniforms or wings. They are a regional carrier that operates as United Express.

okay D, thanks so much for the info.
I have no problem with regional F/A's and carriers, A LOT of the F/a's I work with previously flew regional in order to figure out if this was the right career for them. I know a few who have stayed regional because they are based at home and have a lot of flexibility with time off since they are raising their children, and their seniority accrued reasonably fast (off reserve within ayear, etc). Anyways, I only panicked a little because United is currently offering us early outs (new, this week) and then it will be, they lay-off the couple of hundred F/A's that are based overseas that are not actually part of our contract (foreign-nationals that wear our uniforms, but in different colors...they make a very small amount relative to us, but their countries required we hire them in order to fly there..)...then , they will offer us voluntary lay-offs (with benefits and seniority...no pay..) If they do not get enough of all these, then the worst part...involuntary lay-offs. Since all this is going down right now at United due to fuel-costs....I was like? "what do you mean they wear United uniforms and fly our International destinations? really?" after I posted, I looked back at the thread and realized that Ken had not even trained yet, so likely he was helpful, but a little misinformed. Whew : )
Hope that all is well for you at training...how long do you train for? Where will you be based? I hope that this is everything you hoped it would be : ) : )
Good luck to you!
Cat

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

CJ in Vincennes, Indiana

76 months ago

Thanks to all out there for information..for some of us who will be going to attend gojet's open house interviews.Still want to conform for sure if they will be hiring only for Chicago base and not St louis base.
Thanks once again guys..you all have been really helpful..will write soon.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

Thanks Cat. I am still in training, I will be done at the end of June. I have worked in the industry previously. I will be base in ORD and I believe RSV time will not be very long. I am just happy to have the opportunity at this time to get back in the industry. I plan on staying with GoJet.
The training has been going well and the employees are great! Everyone seems to really like working there.
Our uniforms are actually similar to the United customer service agents, from what I have been told.
Hope all is going OK for you at UAL!!!!
For anyone going to the interview you will be based in ORD. Not sure how long it would be before you could transfer to STL.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

Hi Cat Hope all is going OK for you at UAL..
Training is going well. Employees are great(friendly and welcoming) and seem to really like working there. I will be done near the end of July, about a month long.
I worked in the industry before, I am just happy to have the opportunity to get back into it with GoJet. I plan on staying here. Feels lke a great fit for me.
From what I understand our uniforms are similar to UAL CSAs iniforms.
I will be based in ORD and RSV time should be short,3-6 months.
They are hiring for the ORD base at this time, not sure how long before you could transfer to STL.

76 months ago

D in North Chicago, Illinois said: Hi Cat Hope all is going OK for you at UAL..
Training is going well. Employees are great(friendly and welcoming) and seem to really like working there. I will be done near the end of July, about a month long.
I worked in the industry before, I am just happy to have the opportunity to get back into it with GoJet. I plan on staying here. Feels lke a great fit for me.
From what I understand our uniforms are similar to UAL CSAs iniforms.
I will be based in ORD and RSV time should be short,3-6 months.
They are hiring for the ORD base at this time, not sure how long before you could transfer to STL.

That is GREAT D!
I am so happy for you!
I am currently flying the Mom trips....turns. Likely some ord ones this summer. I often see United Express crews in Uniteds Ord Cafeteria. ( that would be you : ): ) : )I think you are badged there similar to United. Maybe we will run into each other some day : ). Til then, good luck in training.....take care! Cat

georgia07 in Denver, Colorado

76 months ago

I applied to Go Jet the middle of May. I have not heard anything from them yet. How long did it take you all to hear from them?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Twig in Hazel Crest, Illinois

76 months ago

I am going to an open house for GoJet on Wednesday. If asked why GoJet, what is a good response? There isn't a lot of information out there about GoJet, but I know that I like that they fly as United Express, being that United is so well respected. And I like that they have ORD as a domicile. But, surely they want to hear something other than that.....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Renee FA in Training for GoJet Airlines in Racine, Wisconsin

75 months ago

KenD FA in Training for GoJet Airlines in Chicago, Illinois said: ok this is the last one i found that might be important
i only hope this info helps

The annoucement test isn't the first day for us, only city codes/states an city name. You have to know how to spell the city and state correctly as well as know the 3letter code. Fairly easy and you have to know the 2 letter code for the airlines, all of them and that's it for the first day test. So yea you'll have time I learned it all in three days its only 107 cities/codes then make sure you can spell the city right and you know the state and how to spell that right as well.
like this
Albuqerque - ABQ Mexican see this is wrong because state is wrong of course
Now
Austin, Texas - AUS correct
So know it all state, city and the code

Wow, I can't believe I actually found someone who will be in training at the same time as me. I go for training on July 2nd as well. Are you arriving on the 2nd or will you be getting there a day early? When you mentioned the first day tests is the airport codes tests, is that correct because I thought that the first day we would just be getting tested and fingerprinted, getting all of the paperwork stuff out of the way? I have a few more codes to study and then I should know them all but are we required to know them before we get to training? Have you heard anything about map testing because I'm not sure if we are suppose to know that as well? I'm a little nervous and have so many questions..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

flygirl in Rockford, Illinois

75 months ago

My training starts from August 6th. Is anyone gonna be in training at the same time as me??

Flightbabe in Memphis, Tennessee

75 months ago

flygirl in Rockford, Illinois said: My training starts from August 6th. Is anyone gonna be in training at the same time as me??

Hi flygirl!
How did you apply to GoJet? Did you summit your resume through email, snail mail or did you call directly? Good luck in training!

lesliee in Saint Paul, Minnesota

75 months ago

haha poor kenD i have to laugh a little...like most people have said the majority of airlines have 1.50 per diem. the most international you will be doing is perhaps the odd canada turn...uniforms are not united uniforms...only pilots sit in the cock pit...you will have to pay a discounted rate to fly on anything other than united (by the way...america west?)...every airline gives you a guarentee of between 65-75 hours. you get paid twice a month, so you are taxed twice on that 1300 or whatever....this airline is worse in that you don't get vacation time or 401k until you have been there a year...benefits don't start for 60 days AFTER training and that will come out of that taxed twice 1300...with perdiem you will probably make about 1000 bucks a month.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

Flightbabe in Memphis, Tennessee said: Hi flygirl!
How did you apply to GoJet? Did you summit your resume through email, snail mail or did you call directly? Good luck in training!

you send your resume to recruiting@gojetairline.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

Lol who r u? Go away ur a random...an we do get 1.50 per diem so wow...I won't address another random again, this is why I didnt bother addressing CAT in no where...u were special though...an should be happy I took the time to reply I usually don't...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

KenD FA in Training for GoJet Airlines in Chicago, Illinois said: Lol who r u? Go away ur a random...an we do get 1.50 per diem so wow...I won't address another random again, this is why I didnt bother addressing CAT in no where...u were special though...an should be happy I took the time to reply I usually don't...

Go Away? This is an open area to discuss. Feel free to not address me, I just wanted to address some of the things you had been saying so people interested in this or other regional airlines will have correct information since what you posed was not correct. I understand gojet is 1.50 per diem. I was just stated that most airlines do get that amount its pretty much the same everywhere. Good luck in your training and I think its important to remember that you never know who you are talking to on these boards so it is a good idea to treat everyone with respect.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

LK1015 in Valparaiso, Indiana

75 months ago

flygirl, I am going to be going to training as well on Aug. 6th!

75 months ago

LK1015 in Valparaiso, Indiana said: flygirl, I am going to be going to training as well on Aug. 6th!

really? Cool! I am so excited! Do you memorize all the airport code? do you know how many people going to the training?

75 months ago

KenD FA in Training for GoJet Airlines in Chicago, Illinois said: Lol who r u? Go away ur a random...an we do get 1.50 per diem so wow...I won't address another random again, this is why I didnt bother addressing CAT in no where...u were special though...an should be happy I took the time to reply I usually don't...

Ken,
You know why people are frustated (or in Lesilee's case laughing) at you?
Because not only do you NOT know what you are talking about, but you are also ignorant enough to put it in writing. It is unfortunate that you continue to post misinformation (I.E. lies) in this forum. You have never been a Flight Attendant before. You have RECENTLY started training with a SMALL, REGIONAL carrier. You are not even an employee there yet.....at least not until you make it through training, and then you are a new hire for the first year. STOP posting rumors and lies about the airline you might end up working for and especially about other carriers. So far, myself, D, and Lesilee have taken the time to point out the erroneous information you have posted here, maybe you should consider that all of us have airline experience and STOP talking and listen. I especially agree with Lesilees statement that ANYONE (including HR and your supervisors at Gojet) can read what you are saying and that you should take that into consideration. Despite how rude to Lesilee you were in your post, she was classy enough to wish you good luck in your training and so will I.
Cat

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

flygirl in Rockford, Illinois said: really? Cool! I am so excited! Do you memorize all the airport code? do you know how many people going to the training?

I am studying them. I know 3 of the 4 pages right now and the airline codes. What about you? Did I meet you? What interview did you go to?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

LK1015 in Valparaiso, Indiana said: I am studying them. I know 3 of the 4 pages right now and the airline codes. What about you? Did I meet you? What interview did you go to?

I don't know if I met you or not, but I went to an interview on May 18th, 1 pm. I think... How about you? I am very glad that I found someone who goes to the same training as me!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

I went June 18th @ 10:00. Yes, I'll be there! I can't wait! ;)

75 months ago

LK1015 in Valparaiso, Indiana said: I went June 18th @ 10:00. Yes, I'll be there! I can't wait! ;)

Cool! Do you know any details like what time you have to be there and such... ??

75 months ago

KenD FA in Training for GoJet Airlines in Chicago, Illinois said: LOL CAT ive been classy, ive over looked tons you of rude remarks by you. LOL theres penalty of ways of telling someone hey thats not accurate. Ive done penalty of times. You tired to make me look dumb and undermine me. Not knowing the story I was told these things by a former flight attendant. Airline I won't say...turns out this person knew no better an gave me wrong info. No biggy, thats ok...anywho I won't continue to war with someone online. You don't even know me so stop acting like you do.... But anywho best of luck an sorry for the mix up to others I never attended on it getting out of hand...
KenD-

Thanks Ken, for that....let's agree to disagree, okay? It is a very small world out there. I may someday run into you in the crew cafeteria or the domicile in Ord. I would not want any hard feelings. Good luck to you in training and with your new career.(shaking hands)
Cat

75 months ago

no worries...take care

75 months ago

Cat in Mission Viejo, California said: Thanks Ken, for that....let's agree to disagree, okay? It is a very small world out there. I may someday run into you in the crew cafeteria or the domicile in Ord. I would not want any hard feelings. Good luck to you in training and with your new career.(shaking hands)
Cat

Cat I think you took the high road as well...Ken should probably not be in the customer service industry with his/her attitude but they will figure that out.

Ken...I think you learned your first lesson in the airline business....flight attendants/pilots/gate agents GOSSIP...like crazy. Everyone is always speculating on who is merging with who, who is getting a new contract, who is going under....Its one thing to talk about it with fellow flight attendants but by try not to air gossip and speculation to people who are interested in choosing this career. They won't have a clear view of the company they are choosing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

flygirl in Rockford, Illinois said: Cool! Do you know any details like what time you have to be there and such... ??

You have to be there before training starts on the 6th. I'm going to get there the 5th. It's about a 4 hour drive for me.

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.