JetBlue Hiring?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (20)

Roselyn Kelly in West Palm Beach, Florida

87 months ago

It has always been a real dream of mine to be a flight attendant. Just to fly, travel, and serve and help people, and make new friends, it's such a real pleasure for me. I would be very devoted to this job, and do what I can to help and serve.
Thank you, very much!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

de in Chicago, Illinois

87 months ago

Jessica,

It is called inflight crew

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Roselyn in Boynton Beach, Florida

87 months ago

Hello Jessica,

how are you ? Thank you for replying...

I was wondering if you are a flight attendant, because I have some questions to ask you, about Jetblue?

Roselyn

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

de in Chicago, Illinois

87 months ago

Yes,

I am a flight attendant but I have only done an online application w/JetBlue, I actually do not know anything about them, I am waiting for response from online app.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

m in Cold Spring Harbor, New York

87 months ago

I work for jetblue and its a great company,,, The people who work there are great and the company is as well... It was even better in the beging but as we grew things had to change, but even with growth the company is still very good to us.

Bill Bartlett in Bradenton, Florida

87 months ago

Look on their job website for the posting marked Inflight Crew. Click the link to open a new window with a description of the job. You'll need to register with them, create a profile and apply for the job on-line, which will take about 2 hours.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

m

87 months ago

they take applications the 1st 12 days of the month,,,,so get on ot and good luck!!!

de in South Holland, Illinois

86 months ago

Does anyone know if JetBlue offers paid training? what is flight attendant salary?
where are their hubs? how are they to work for? how long is training?

cc in Pompano Beach, Florida

86 months ago

de in South Holland, Illinois said: Does anyone know if JetBlue offers paid training? what is flight attendant salary?
where are their hubs? how are they to work for? how long is training?

Yes they do offer paid training about $50 per day. Traing is 3weeks in Orlando. Their hubs are Ft. LAuderdale, Boston, New York, and Lonr Beach. Inflight crew members (Flight attendant) Make between $20-$30 per hr to start. Hope that helped

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

A320-ORD in Kenilworth, Illinois

22 months ago

jetBlue has opened the flight attendant position; everyone interested should get your applications submitted to start the process.
Forget the rest, let's concentrate on the best.
jetBlue celebrates it's two inaugural flights 2/11/2013 with the first two nonstop services from JFK to BUF and FLL.
Congratulation to Blue and continued success; let's all make this an exiting time for B6.

22 months ago

The first flight were back in 2000 with JFK-BUF and JFK-FLL.

22 months ago

2013 jetBlue hiring has begun.
Additional planes on order: Go Blue!
JetBlue Airways fleet
Aircraft Total Orders Seats Notes
Y+ Y Total
Airbus A320-200 127 22 42 108 150
Airbus A320neo 0 40 TBA Deliveries begin 2016[63]
Airbus A321-200 0 30 TBA Deliveries begin Q4 2013[63]
Embraer 190 53 25 16 84 100
Total 180 117

excited21 in pensacola, Florida

22 months ago

The posting was only up for 6hrs last night as I was able to complete my app, so I'm excited!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Hadassah in Los Angeles, California

22 months ago

oh, dang... I didn't get my application in on time :( Good for you that did... let us know how it goes?)

Does anyone know, is it worth keeping an updated profile at JetBlue? Will they ever pull from them, or will they only use the submitted applications when they open the job posting??

readyforwings in Athens, Georgia

22 months ago

How does jetBlue compare with the bigger airlines- Delta, United, etc as far as employee satisfaction goes? I'm just curious bc I start training with United soon but have an application in with jetBlue and Delta as well. I'm excited to start with United but haven't read much comparing what it's like working for the different airlines..

k_leno_MCO in Orlando, Florida

22 months ago

Hadassah in Los Angeles, California said: oh, dang... I didn't get my application in on time :( Good for you that did... let us know how it goes?)

Does anyone know, is it worth keeping an updated profile at JetBlue? Will they ever pull from them, or will they only use the submitted applications when they open the job posting??

Yes! Keep an updated profile on their site. I read in another forum on here they will post again on Feb 21 from 6-midnight eastern time.

Hadassah in Los Angeles, California

22 months ago

k_leno_MCO in Orlando, Florida said: Yes! Keep an updated profile on their site. I read in another forum on here they will post again on Feb 21 from 6-midnight eastern time.

Thanks so much, K_Leno!!! I will go ahead and finish by then. And just so I know for the future, will they pull from the online profiles even when the job is not posted for submission? Or do they only look at those that have been submitted during that little window of time?

~Andria~ in Encinitas, California

22 months ago

Is there a link anyone could send me to apply to be a FA at Jetblue? It keeps saying "page cannot be found" when I click on Work Here...

fa4ever in Phoenix, Arizona

22 months ago

~Andria~ in Encinitas, California said: Is there a link anyone could send me to apply to be a FA at Jetblue? It keeps saying "page cannot be found" when I click on Work Here...

I think there is something wrong with the site b ecause I can't get on their job page...

~Andria~ in Encinitas, California

22 months ago

fa4ever in Phoenix, Arizona said: I think there is something wrong with the site because I can't get on their job page...

That's a bummer. It's been like that for like a week now. Hopefully they'll fix it soon.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.