Pinnacle Airlines

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 4339)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

BoyFlyn08 in Columbia, South Carolina

75 months ago

Is anyone going to training for Pinnacle soon, ALL BASES ATL, MEM, DTW, MSP???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (97) / No (35) Reply - Report abuse

BoyFlyn08 in Columbia, South Carolina

75 months ago

MilitaryBrat in Knoxville, Tennessee said: Pinnacle is a great airline. I'm sure you will be happy. Did they give you a list of the interline travel agreements? There are over 150 so you will have the ability to travel extensively!

No not yet, but im so excited. I am supposed to start training in july based out of atl with the new crj 900!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

MilitaryBrat in Knoxville, Tennessee

75 months ago

Cool! Congrats! I'm leaving a major and starting, too, with Pinnacle..looking forward to it. If you happen to get the interline discount listings, please let me know..I'd appreciate it!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Pinnnacle angel in Jonesboro, Georgia

75 months ago

BoyFlyn08 in Columbia, South Carolina said: No not yet, but im so excited. I am supposed to start training in july based out of atl with the new crj 900!

I work for Pinnacle in Atlanta, good luck you will love it!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

faith24 in Atlanta, Georgia

75 months ago

Pinnnacle angel in Jonesboro, Georgia said: I work for Pinnacle in Atlanta, good luck you will love it!!

Hi Pinnacle Angel,

I am thinking of attending one of the pinnacle open houses. In looking at the web site I am really attracted to pinnicle because of the team & family spirit. Does pinnacle have you do some of the same agility tests that the other airlines do?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

Pinnacle, has you do the evacuation drills and safety equipment preflight tests, and you have to memorize the taxi-in announcement as a test. They don't have the agility tests like the major-big airlines. The flight attendant school is intense, and if you don't apply yourself you will never make it!! Pinnacle's flight attendant training is only 21 days that is short, and the time you spend on reserve if your base is Atlanta will be very short. That is the MAJOR reason I picked Pinnacle. Other airlines are y-e-a-r-s in reserve. Reserve is HORRIBLE, you are a slave to crew scheduling and they will work you all kind of strange hours.

I enjoy working at Pinnacle, the people there are nice and team players!

If you get hired let me know and I can fill you in on some other things there!

Pamela

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

Pinnnacle angel in Jonesboro, Georgia said: Pinnacle, has you do the evacuation drills and safety equipment preflight tests, and you have to memorize the taxi-in announcement as a test. They don't have the agility tests like the major-big airlines. The flight attendant school is intense, and if you don't apply yourself you will never make it!! Pinnacle's flight attendant training is only 21 days that is short, and the time you spend on reserve if your base is Atlanta will be very short. That is the MAJOR reason I picked Pinnacle. Other airlines are y-e-a-r-s in reserve. Reserve is HORRIBLE, you are a slave to crew scheduling and they will work you all kind of strange hours.

Pamela

Thanks for the quick response. I sent a resume to Pinnicle a couple of months ago & didn't hear anything. There web site makes them sound like a really great place to work. What are the chances of getting based in Atlanta? Is training here in Atlanta?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

Pinnnacle angel in Jonesboro, Georgia said: Pinnacle, has you do the evacuation drills and safety equipment preflight tests, and you have to memorize the taxi-in announcement as a test. They don't have the agility tests like the major-big airlines. The flight attendant school is intense, and if you don't apply yourself you will never make it!! Pinnacle's flight attendant training is only 21 days that is short, and the time you spend on reserve if your base is Atlanta will be very short. That is the MAJOR reason I picked Pinnacle. Other airlines are y-e-a-r-s in reserve. Reserve is HORRIBLE, you are a slave to crew scheduling and they will work you all kind of strange hours.

Pamela

I hope you don't mind a couple more questions. Is Pinnacle your first FA job? How long have you worked for them? I will attend one of the open houses in May so I can find out more.
I was offered training with a charter, but I am having second thoughts. Its 2-3 weeks away from home & a time and I have heard some things about them that concerned me. I interviewed with a regional carrier yesterday & everything went great, till the agility test. I am ashamed to say I couldn't lift the bag over my head 5 times!! I haven't been working out lately, so back to the gym! ha ha
thanks again for the info!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

faith24 in Atlanta, Georgia said: I hope you don't mind a couple more questions. Is Pinnacle your first FA job? How long have you worked for them? I will attend one of the open houses in May so I can find out more.
I was offered training with a charter, but I am having second thoughts. Its 2-3 weeks away from home & a time and I have heard some things about them that concerned me. I interviewed with a regional carrier yesterday & everything went great, till the agility test. I am ashamed to say I couldn't lift the bag over my head 5 times!! I haven't been working out lately, so back to the gym! ha ha
thanks again for the info!

Hi there Faith!!

You won't have to lift anything for Pinnacle as the far as the agility/strength test go.

I have been working for them since February, and this is my first job as a FA. If you interview here in Atlanta they will base you here.
The June open house is coming soon to Atlanta, go to there website and see. Print out the application and take it to the interview at open house, you are more likely to get the job that way Have a good resume, and dress like a flight attendant, and please be professional, and ethusiastic about the job. You will have to tell why you want to work for Pinnacle, and why you would like to be a flight attendant. Be yourself, and the rest is up to the people who interview you if they think you would be a good fit.

Good luck, hope to see you in the friendly skies soon!

Pamela

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

Again, Thanks so much Pamela!

I will let you know how it goes!

Take care,

Faith

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Flyboyn08 in Washington, District of Columbia

75 months ago

faith24 in Atlanta, Georgia said: Again, Thanks so much Pamela!

I will let you know how it goes!

Take care,

Faith

Hey Faith,
I went to a open house in May and was offered a job at Pinnacle. I am a former CHQ flight attendant so im not new to the business. On many overnights I use to see many Pinnacle crews and 99% of the time they had a smile on there face and seemed to enjoyed their job and the company. I have a quick question for you, I know that Pinnacle's ATL based was opened in December of last year so its somewhat new but how many aircraft do you have and what destations do you serve out of ATL. Thanks for the info, and i cant wait to see everyone around.

Thanks, and take care

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

How slow of me! OOpps I did mean for my question to be answered by Pinnacle Angle. Sorry!! No need to worry about the agility test, if you are really serious (which you seem you are) about becoming a flight attendant, you will find one that fits you. CHQ stands for Chautauqua Airlines, another regional airlines based in the U.S. (Below I have included a link to where CHQ+ Republic+ Shuttle America flies.) I started my flying CHQ a year ago but now it looks like I am headed to Pinnacle. I think you will find out everything you need to know about the company if you attend an open house. I was really surprised at the base manger and her assistant. They were truly helpful in answering everyone questions that are new to the airline industry. HEADS Up be prepared for a long day and HAVE a passport with you. At my info session 70+ people attended and only one's with a passport were allowed to stay to interview. It’s a long day but worth while. If you have any more questions about Pinnacle or any other airline I will try my best to answer them.

Best of Luck!
rjet.com/images/destinations/maps.pdf

75 months ago

Hi Flyboy,

No problem, I was alittle slow, on this one too! ha ha! I hate mention the other airlines I applied to but curious what you may have heard out there? Omni is the airline that offered me training & I am only on the fence about it because my personal situation has changed & I will have trouble being out of the country for so long at a time. Yesterday was ASA & they are great! Very professional, but also friendly. I can get in shape & apply again with them in 6 months. Either way, if I can't lift that bag 5 times I need to be in the gym!!! I'm short so that didn't help me with the lift! excuses.. ha ha! I really want to stay in Atlanta, so that limits me. I also very much want to be with a positive airline that believes in teamwork... Pinnacle seems to have that. Anyway, I wish you luck & thank you for the link.. I have my passport & will be sure to take in with me & my completed application!! Planning on attending the May open house...

Do you know where you will be based with Pinnacle yet?
Take care,
Faith

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

Hi Flyboy,

Pinnacle has 8 aircraft CRJ900 seats 76 small aircraft, we have around 75 FA's right now. We serve TYS, GSO, BUF, IAH, HOU, PIT, XNA, BNA,DCA,GSP,IAD,LIT,MCI,MEM.MKE,RIC,SDF,STX, We go to STX that is St Croix, long trip.

Faith I heard Omni International treats their employees HORRIBLE I would NOT choose them. We have many Omni surivors with us now at Pinnacle. It is your decision, I have just heard too many bad things about them.

A passport is essential you will not be able to go to training without one. If anyone is reading this please get your passport before you go to open house or an interview.

Hope this answers all your questions...I have a high-speed to Houston tonight...no sleep for me.

Pamela

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Pinnacle Infant in Atlanta, Georgia

75 months ago

Pinnnacle angel in Jonesboro, Georgia said: Hi Flyboy,

Pinnacle has 8 aircraft CRJ900 seats 76 small aircraft, we have around 75 FA's right now. We serve TYS, GSO, BUF, IAH, HOU, PIT, XNA, BNA,DCA,GSP,IAD,LIT,MCI,MEM.MKE,RIC,SDF,STX, We go to STX that is St Croix, long trip.

Faith I heard Omni International treats their employees HORRIBLE I would NOT choose them. We have many Omni surivors with us now at Pinnacle. It is your decision, I have just heard too many bad things about them.

A passport is essential you will not be able to go to training without one. If anyone is reading this please get your passport before you go to open house or an interview.

Hope this answers all your questions...I have a high-speed to Houston tonight...no sleep for me.

Pamela

Pinnacle Angel in Jonesboro,

I am curious about Pinnacle. Can you give me some information please. I am wondering how long is reserve? What was your IOE like? What kind of trips do you get? Do you sit reserve at the airport? And last but not least, what is the per diem and what does some per diem checks look like?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

One more question, do you know if Pinnacle will be gettting more planes?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

Pinnacle Infant,

Pinnacle is suppose to get two new CRJ900's a month, and how long that is to go on I don't know. They are purchased by Delta, and it is a Delta Connection flight. I am not on reserve anymore, I was only on reserve for one month, and I sat a couple of times at the airport. Reserve is usually, one or two months, and when you are in reserve you get the left-over flights no one wants. YOU can expect to have a lot of High speeds. That is a late night flight out, and the first flight out the next day, you don't get much sleep at all. I am doing a high speed tonight, when I placed my bid, I put avoid avoid these types of trips, but it still showed up on my line. In time those trips should go away, senority is everything!!!!

Per diem is $1.50 TAFB some trips are taxed per diem and some are not, and it depends on how long you are away from base, your layover, etc. Mine looks pretty good this month, had a lot of two day trips!!

My line is two day trips, one day trips, and those nasty High speeds I hate!!

My IOE was wonderful I had a great insrructor and she made the experience a good one. It all depends on your instructor, and it also depends on how well prepared you are when you take your IOE.

Are you the same person as Flyboy, or are you another person?

By the way the instructor that will be teaching the Pinnaclle class (the 21 day class in Memphis), Joy Rainer...she is awesome, she makes learning fun!! YOU will love her, I miss her. I still stay in contact with her.

Pinnacle Angel

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

Hi Pinnacle Angel,

I am not Flyboy, I am someone else. :)
I would like to know how the interview process goes and how they determine who is hired and who is not a good fit for the company. Also can you touch a little bit about training.
I read it is 21 days. Is that in Memphis? Also are you sharing a room and what is the pay for training if any?
I am really considering Pinnacle, High Speed flights is what I would really love to get.

75 months ago

Pinnnacle angel in Jonesboro, Georgia said: Hi Flyboy,

Pamela

Hi Pinnacle Angel,

Thanks so much. I have heard a few "not so nice" things about Omni. So I appretiate the info! Actually I have been hard pressed to find anyone that could say anything positive about Omni, which is too bad because I was really attracted to the international travel, as many of us with the dream of flying are.

I haven't heard anything but good things about ASA & despite spending a long day there only to not pass part of the agility test it was a great positive experience and the ASA people were really nice. There was such a great group of people there interviewing with me too! I know lots of people read these posts & I do beleive in giving credit where credit is do.

I see Pinnacle has an open house on May 13th so I am planning on attending. I have my passport & all my ducks in a row! Wish me luck, I'm looking forward to finding out more about Pinnacle & hope it will be a good fit. I will let you know how it goes :)

Take care!
Faith

75 months ago

You will have the training in Memphis, it is 21 days, you will get a 400.00 bonus once you complete your IOE. You will share a room with someone else in your age range.

Atlanta has plenty of high speeds for you, and you won't have a problem getting them right from the start.

They want you to be professional, and dress like a FA, black shoes, black pants suit, or knee-length skirt or dress with black blazer. No weird hair color, or tatoos cover the ones that are visible if you have them. No strange piercings. Your grooming should be nice and neat.

Be excited and show interest in everything that is said, and have something prepared about why you would like to be a flight attendant. You will have to go in front of the open house and state your name and tell a little about yourself. They usually ask you why you decided to take this career path. You will then have a one-on-one interview with someone, in which they will ask you ALL kinds of things, so be prepared for anything!! They asked me on my last job name a time when I had to "think out of the box", and what was the result they also asked me was there anything about my last job that I regreted, and why! They want you to be able to think on your feet, and have good communication skills.

They want out-going customer oriented people. Give them your customer service experience, the airline industry is all about serving the public, and if you don't like dealing with people then you are not a good fit. Customer service, and SAFETY are two big factors with Pinnacle.

Training is HARD and if you don't really study and apply yourself then you will get sent home. You will see what I mean and ask anyone who has been a flight attendant, they will tell you..you do have to study for the test they give you. If you don't pass a test you have one re-take in which you must score a 90 and above or you are sent home. Everyone in our class passed, and it usually is only those who don't focus and study who are sent home.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

Faith good luck, and if you get hired...let me know I will give you my phone number and help you get prepared for your training.

Pinnacle Angel

75 months ago

I'm looking forward to the Open House!! I will let you know for sure if I get hired :)

Again, I really appretiate your input!

Faith

75 months ago

i am so excited about Pinnacle. Thank you Pinnacle Angel for all the info u have provided

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

I just have one last question for you, How do you like working on the crj 900? I really dont like crj due to their very small galley area's. Where do you find downtime away from pax's on long flight such as Atl-Stx? Also it is true that you guys have galley ovens and glassware for first class?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

wtf in Columbus, Ohio

75 months ago

I just applied online - here's hoping!! =)

75 months ago

Good Luck!
Applying online is a good start but you have A LOT better shot if you attend a open house. Open houses are currently being held at the bases (MSP, DTW, MEM, AND ATL). Good Luck and hope to see you flying! And DON’T FORGET YOUR PASSPORT!!

wtf in Columbus, Ohio

75 months ago

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend a recruiting event, so hopefully my previous F/A experience will do the trick. I was a Check F/A until about 3 weeks ago when my airline went bankrupt. BUMMER! lol

75 months ago

Pinnnacle angel in Jonesboro, Georgia said: I work for Pinnacle in Atlanta, good luck you will love it!!

Pinnacle Angel you are a lot of help and very informational. I am a previous flight attendant and I am thinking about applying to Pinnacle. I'm wondering if anyone can give me any information about both Pinnacle and Shuttle America. Pinnacle sound like they have the flights I would like to fly. What is the liklihood of getting Atlanta out of training? How long is your IOE flights? And what is the turn over for Pinnacle in ATL? Oh yeah, one more thing, what is seniority based on?

Thanks

75 months ago

I can answer a few questions about shuttle America since they are apart of the Republic INC umbrella. Three companies with one seniority list. It’s a little different from other airlines. If you are hired with Republic INC. (CHQ, Republic airlines, or Shuttle America) you have to wait one year to transfer one of the other certificates. Shuttle bases are ATL, CMH, IND, ORD. Atl is the least senior bases with about 150-200 flight attendants. They fly for both United Express and Delta Connection with the Embraer 170 aircraft. Six first class seats 64 coach. Trips range anywhere between 1-4 days. Your trips will always consist of one code share at a time. For example if you are awarded a three day trip on United Express you will only fly United Express for those three days. A few of my friends that are based there says reserve status round between 2-4 months. But it may run a little longer since Republic Airlines is closing there bases in DEN with 75+ flight attendants needing new bases. In my opinion Shuttle crews are a little rude. This is only my opinion and I have not meet ever single flight attendant that flies for shuttle. But whenever I would come in contact with a shuttle America crew they always seemed annoyed or upset. There where plenty of times when I would see one flight attendant catch the hotel van and the leave the rest of his or her crew behind because they walked slow or because they were disliked there other crew members. This is important at least to me because on overnights your crew become your family away from home. This is one of my reasons to parting ways with Republic INC. So if you’re leaving someone behind in my opinion it’s like leaving a brother or sister behind. Training is held in Indianapolis, IN for three weeks, sometimes all three companies stay in the same hotel so you will always find a new chat buddy. Well I hope this helps in your search.

75 months ago

I think I am going to go to one of their open houses. I see they have one on the 6th, so I am going to try to make that one. Everyone, wish me luck

Future ASA FA in Atlanta, Georgia

75 months ago

Anyone out there? Just curious, who is going to the open houses or who has been to an open house?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

Pinnacle Infant in Atlanta, Georgia said: I think I am going to go to one of their open houses. I see they have one on the 6th, so I am going to try to make that one. Everyone, wish me luck

Hi Pinnacle Infant,
Please let us know how it goes at the open house tomorrow. I am planning on attending the open house on the 13th.
Good Luck!

75 months ago

Future ASA FA in Atlanta, Georgia said: Anyone out there? Just curious, who is going to the open houses or who has been to an open house?

Future ASA FA,
I will let everyone know what it is like & how it goes after I attend the open house on the 13th. I'm really sorry if I scared you about the ASA agility test. Everything in the agility test is pretty easy, I just had trouble with the 40 lb bag. Remember, I'm just one person! Go to the ASA interview & have fun. If they send you for the agility test I'm sure you will do just fine!
Best of Luck to you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

Good luck to all of those attending the open house in the morning!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

Pinnacle Infant in Atlanta, Georgia said: I think I am going to go to one of their open houses. I see they have one on the 6th, so I am going to try to make that one. Everyone, wish me luck

Did you attend the open house yesterday? How did it go??

Pinnnacle angel in Stockbridge, Georgia

75 months ago

Hi Guys!!

I was wondering that also...we need all the F/A we can get!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

I was not able to make the open house on Tuesday, but I will definitely be ther next week. Everyone, PLEASE WISH ME LUCK!!!! I have a friend who went to a previous open house and she wasn't hired. She has previous FA experience as well as excellent customer service experience.

75 months ago

faith24 in Atlanta, Georgia said: Future ASA FA,
I will let everyone know what it is like & how it goes after I attend the open house on the 13th. I'm really sorry if I scared you about the ASA agility test. Everything in the agility test is pretty easy, I just had trouble with the 40 lb bag. Remember, I'm just one person! Go to the ASA interview & have fun. If they send you for the agility test I'm sure you will do just fine!
Best of Luck to you!

Faith, I will be at the open house on the 13th as well, look forward to meeting you.

75 months ago

Pinnacle Infant in Atlanta, Georgia said: Faith, I will be at the open house on the 13th as well, look forward to meeting you.

Hi Pinnacle Infant!
I went onto the Pinnacle web site because of the last comment that some of the Memphis Open Houses were canceled. Looks like we are still on for May 13th in Atlanta. However, there is an e-mail address listed to confirm attendance for the Open Houses and to be sure space is available. So I did send an e-mail to Pinnacle confirming that I will be attending. I also sent my resume to the other e-mail address and noted that I would be attending the 13th Open House. Not sure but you may want to send an e-mail confirming your attendance too.

I look forward to seeing you there too!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

Pinnacle Infant in Atlanta, Georgia said: Faith, I will be at the open house on the 13th as well, look forward to meeting you.

Hi Pinnacle Infant,
Guess we will not be meeting on May 13th. I just got an e-mail from Pinnacle stating that the Open House for May 13th in Atlanta has been canceled. The next Open House in Atlanta is June 10. I am going to do my best to attend that one. Hope to see you there!

cocoadiva in Ohio

75 months ago

How long does it take to get an invite to interview? Will Pinnacle fly on a stand by to an interview?

75 months ago

cocoadiva in Ohio said: How long does it take to get an invite to interview? Will Pinnacle fly on a stand by to an interview?

As far as I know you have to attend an open house.

75 months ago

faith24 in Atlanta, Georgia said: Hi Pinnacle Infant,
Guess we will not be meeting on May 13th. I just got an e-mail from Pinnacle stating that the Open House for May 13th in Atlanta has been canceled. The next Open House in Atlanta is June 10. I am going to do my best to attend that one. Hope to see you there!

I called the hotel earlier today because I didn't see the 13th on my letter. The hotel said they still have Pinnacle booked for the 13th. I'll give them a call again Sunday or Monday to be sure. I wonder why they cancelled (if they did cancel)?

75 months ago

faith24 in Atlanta, Georgia said: Hi Pinnacle Infant,

I will be there.

75 months ago

Pinnacle Infant in Atlanta, Georgia said: I will be there.

Hi Pinnacle Infant!

This is what the e-mail said:
I apologize; however, the ATL Open House Events for 5/13 and 6/3 have been cancelled. The next one is 6/10. I do hope that you can attend that one.
Thank you for understanding.

I'm a little disappointed because I feel like Pinnacle could be a really good match for me because team spirit & family are the most important things I am looking for :) I will definatley make arrangements to be there on 6/10, though I am wondering while they canceled some of the Open Houses. Are you here in ATL?

I will keep you posted if I hear anything new! Otherwise, see you June 10!
Take care,
Faith

75 months ago

Hey Guys!!

I don't know why they did that but it may be because of a budget thing. If you can book a hotel for fewer days for the open house it is less expensive. Then again I am just guessing?

Pinnacle will not fly you back and worth to the open house for the interview. That is your expense.

Hang in there, and make plans to attend, and I hope to see you guys soon!

Pamela

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

faith24 in Atlanta, Georgia said: Hi Pinnacle Infant!

I apologize; however, the ATL Open House Events for 5/13 and 6/3 have been cancelled. The next one is 6/10. I do hope that you can attend that one.

I'm a little disappointed because I feel like Pinnacle could be a really good match for me because team spirit & family are the most important things I am looking for :) I will definatley make arrangements to be there on 6/10, though I am wondering while they canceled some of the Open Houses. Are you here in ATL?

Take care,
Faith

Hey Faith,

I do live here in the Atlanta area. I have a very good vibe about them, so i don't know what happen.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

cocoadiva in Ohio

75 months ago

Thank you faith34. I will have to wait for an interview held in near my area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

cocoadiva in Ohio

75 months ago

Thank you faith34. I will have to wait for an interview held to be held in STW.

SA FA in Atlanta, Georgia

75 months ago

faith24 in Atlanta, Georgia said: Hi Pinnacle Infant!

Take care,
Faith

Hey Faith,

I have been checking their site and it still show the 13th. I've called the hotel and asked if they were stillhosting the open house for the 13th and they said "yes".
I'm going to go and see what happens.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.