You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (47)

BundleofJoy

22 months ago

Were we 2 racy??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

BundleofJoy

22 months ago

Last message alert I received was at 5:14 am......

rsm1022 in Dothan, Alabama

22 months ago

I just tried to got there and it is gone! Hmmmmm!

BundleofJoy

22 months ago

I kno!! Disappeared like Jimmy Hoffa in the night!! LOL

positivethinking in Trenton, Illinois

22 months ago

did anybody reach out for indeed support?

BundleofJoy

22 months ago

positivethinking in Trenton, Illinois said: did anybody reach out for indeed support?

No phone number::((. Just an address for snail mail. I am in Connecticut till Saturday so I suppose I could drive down to their office::))

22 months ago

i just sent an email.. and weird thing now is that is says I am in Trenton, Illinois,... what's going on with indeed??

Soon2BeFA in Orlando, Florida

22 months ago

BundleofJoy said: Were we 2 racy??

Hopefully they didn't shut us down! The only post that comes up is you mentioning that your son is in the ER? Everything OK? :(

BundleofJoy in New York, New York

22 months ago

Soon2BeFA in Orlando, Florida said: Hopefully they didn't shut us down! The only post that comes up is you mentioning that your son is in the ER? Everything OK? :(

Hi!! Yes. He is fine!! What happened was this.... I'll cut n paste my reply from last night about y I'm sticking with my regional and withdrawing my app from Delta....

BundleofJoy in New York, New York said: Ok. Here's the thing... It's pretty personal but I know you guys think I'm an idiot so maybe this will explain it a little better.
My 19 year old son is a type 1 diabetic with not so good eye site and we just found out he has a thyroid problem. It's incredibly selfish of me to want to do this in the first place but I can't sit home n worry cuz I'm giving myself an ulcer. But I also can not fly international. So the regional is perfect for me::))

That's what I wrote last night and I received many very nice responses (Gringa still called me an idiot!!::)) and my last response that u can c on the forum is to Jiggy. So that's it!!::))

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Krystel_pr

22 months ago

Yeah I thought it was just me that couldn't get back on the forum. Maybe it was just a gliche :/. Hopefully the others find us over here too :)

juh21 in Crestview, Florida

22 months ago

Anyone with news today?

Krystel_pr

22 months ago

juh21 in Crestview, Florida said: Anyone with news today?

Well to recap from last night people who recently did their phone interviews got the tbnt email :/ I think the most recent person said they did their phon interview on the seventh of th oi s month and was told their information was sent to the senior recruiter. That person and a few others on the forum were in the same boat. The senior recruiters are looking at people's application packages and making cuts.

Kyle

22 months ago

No news today so far. I keep checking my email for the rejection, but still haven't gotten it. Not bilingual and no referral. But also no phone interviews yet. I applied 12/16.

Krystel_pr

22 months ago

Sorry for the errors, I am using my phone, the swipe doesn't always work right :/

Krystel_pr

22 months ago

Kyle said: No news today so far. I keep checking my email for the rejection, but still haven't gotten it. Not bilingual and no referral. But also no phone interviews yet. I applied 12/16.

Do you know what date they were last working on for you guys? The - non lod w/o referrals?

22 months ago

I will be on the lookout for an email. My interviews(2 in 1) was on the 7th too. Nothing yet. No one had the f2f email? I am a LOD candidate.

22 months ago

*were

Kyle

22 months ago

Krystel_pr said: Do you know what date they were last working on for you guys? The - non lod w/o referrals?

What do you mean what date?

Krystel_pr

22 months ago

juh21 in Crestview, Florida said: I will be on the lookout for an email. My interviews(2 in 1) was on the 7th too. Nothing yet. No one had the f2f email? I am a LOD candidate.

I was saying last night that I think the senior recruiters look at our application packages right away. I think they are waiting til everyone has had their phone interviews before they start sending out the f2f emails or phone calls. I am hoping this will be soon :) does anyone remember when the non lod listing closed?

Krystel_pr

22 months ago

Kyle said: What do you mean what date?

the last person to your knowledge that got a phone interview who was a non lod w/o a referral. What date did they apply?

Kyle

22 months ago

Krystel_pr said: I was saying last night that I think the senior recruiters look at our application packages right away. I think they are waiting til everyone has had their phone interviews before they start sending out the f2f emails or phone calls. I am hoping this will be soon :) does anyone remember when the non lod listing closed?

It was the 26th of December I believe.

Kyle

22 months ago

I shouldn't even worry though because they won't interview me without my passport, which I sent off for about two weeks ago. Should have paid the extra money to have it expedited but I couldn't afford the extra money at the time. Dang it!

Krystel_pr

22 months ago

Kyle said: I shouldn't even worry though because they won't interview me without my passport, which I sent off for about two weeks ago. Should have paid the extra money to have it expedited but I couldn't afford the extra money at the time. Dang it!

I wish I could remember what date they left off on :/ I know it was at least on the 14th but it could be farther than that now. If you don't have your passport yet I think they tell you to call back when you have it in hand.

Delta Dawn in Maumee, Ohio

22 months ago

Krystel_pr said: I was saying last night that I think the senior recruiters look at our application packages right away. I think they are waiting til everyone has had their phone interviews before they start sending out the f2f emails or phone calls. I am hoping this will be soon :) does anyone remember when the non lod listing closed?

I thought it was 12/26 was the closing date. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

CAH in Woodstock, Georgia

22 months ago

Kyle said: No news today so far. I keep checking my email for the rejection, but still haven't gotten it. Not bilingual and no referral. But also no phone interviews yet. I applied 12/16.

I think most of us non ref non lod are still waiting for phone interviews. If you applied on 12/16 you should be fine, I applied 12/13 and still haven't gotten a call.

Kyle

22 months ago

I'm just surprised I haven't gotten a rejection email yet, after hearing some people have. I'm expecting to get one without even going through the first phone screening. Just my thoughts though.

Kyle

22 months ago

Kyle said: I'm just surprised I haven't gotten a rejection email yet, after hearing some people have. I'm expecting to get one without even going through the first phone screening. Just my thoughts though.

Positive right? Lol.

CAH in Canton, Georgia

22 months ago

Krystel_pr said: the last person to your knowledge that got a phone interview who was a non lod w/o a referral. What date did they apply?

The person who applied 12/26 had a referral. The last person they called that was non lod, and non referral applied 12/13. Only 12/12 and a few 12/13 people were called.

22 months ago

Any LODs who got the language test today?

Krystel_pr

22 months ago

Ok so I had a phone interview for another job for delta right now and this recruiter was pretty friendly and was more detailed about the role of the senior recruiter. She said the senior recruiter is going to take a look at our application packages confirm work history go over our resumes and make a choice on whether you continue in the process or stop there.

Kyle

22 months ago

Krystel_pr said: I wish I could remember what date they left off on :/ I know it was at least on the 14th but it could be farther than that now. If you don't have your passport yet I think they tell you to call back when you have it in hand.

Never mind! I just checked the website and it said I should be getting mine on or about 1/15/13! So hopefully they don't call before then! Keeping fingers crossed!

22 months ago

Kyle said: Never mind! I just checked the website and it said I should be getting mine on or about 1/15/13! So hopefully they don't call before then! Keeping fingers crossed!

what do you mean??

22 months ago

CAH in Canton, Georgia said: The person who applied 12/26 had a referral. The last person they called that was non lod, and non referral applied 12/13. Only 12/12 and a few 12/13 people were called.

Hi! I applied on 12-14-12 at 8:35 pm and received my phone interview last week. Non LOD and no referral

22 months ago

Kyle said: Never mind! I just checked the website and it said I should be getting mine on or about 1/15/13! So hopefully they don't call before then! Keeping fingers crossed!

Getting what tho on 1-15-2013??

Krystel_pr

22 months ago

BundleofJoy in New York, New York said: Hi! I applied on 12-14-12 at 8:35 pm and received my phone interview last week. Non LOD and no referral

Boj do you think that everyone is going to get a phone call? If you had you phone interview last week where do you think they are at in the phone interviewing? Especially considering thwy said they wanted to schedule f2f interviews at the end of this month right? Its already the 10th so we are getting close.

- Indeed Host in Austin, Texas

22 months ago

Hello All, Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. The forum topic, "DELTA Airlines Flight Attendant Hiring 2013" was down due to technical issues but has since been resolved. You should be able to access it at the link below without any more problems: http://www.indeed.com/forum/job/flight-attendant/DELTA-Airlines-Flight-Attendant-Hiring-2013/t462658 If you notice any other issues with the forums, please reach out to our Customer Support team through our contact form here: http://www.indeed.com/support Thank you, Indeed Host

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kyle

22 months ago

BundleofJoy in New York, New York said: Getting what tho on 1-15-2013??

My passport!

EWR2013 in Newark, New Jersey

22 months ago

BundleofJoy in New York, New York said: Getting what tho on 1-15-2013??

I think they are talking about their passport

22 months ago

Ok guys!! Lets move this convo back to the original forum so we don't miss any valuable info!! ::))

EWR2013 in Newark, New Jersey

22 months ago

Kyle said: My passport!

Do they ask for the expiration date or the actual passport number

tjsmom in North Richland Hills, Texas

22 months ago

Don't feel bad people....I filled out my app on Dec 18 and hadn't heard a word.

22 months ago

tjsmom in North Richland Hills, Texas said: Don't feel bad people....I filled out my app on Dec 18 and hadn't heard a word.

Holly!! We r back up on the other forum!! They fixed it!! C u over there!! N would u please tell people that I am nice n I helped u n I/we didn't even kno each other??!!::))

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ChicagoHopeful in Chicago, Illinois

22 months ago

Same here! I just almost went today to expedite. I just checked on the website and it says on or about the 15th.

CabinCrewInTraining in Florida

22 months ago

Hello Everyone!!!

Super excited to partake in this Awesome Journey!! :)!

Just got my phone call today to set up my Face to Face interview.

Here is my timeline for the Flight Attendant position Portuguese:

1/7/13- Applied online at Delta.com
1/9/13- Received an email about being patient as they have received many applications
1/10/13- Phone interview
1/16/13- Language test in Portuguese
1/21/13- :) Phone call to set up Face to Face interview
2/15/13- Face to Face interview
2/16/13- My Birthday :) This should be very exciting!

Is there anyone else also going for their Face to Face on February 15th?

Does anyone know what I should prepare for the interview? I was reading on some forums about the STAR process. Anything else I should know about? Should I have my hair up or down for my face to face?

Thanks in advance :) Hope this information is helpful to everyone!

Jon

21 months ago

Anyone have interview tomorrow 06FEB, non language, WITH referral?

CabinCrewInTraining in Florida said: Hello Everyone!!!

Super excited to partake in this Awesome Journey!! :)!

Anyone have interview tomorrow 06FEB? Non-Laguange WITH referral?

Just got my phone call today to set up my Face to Face interview.

Here is my timeline for the Flight Attendant position Portuguese:

1/7/13- Applied online at Delta.com
1/9/13- Received an email about being patient as they have received many applications
1/10/13- Phone interview
1/16/13- Language test in Portuguese
1/21/13- :) Phone call to set up Face to Face interview
2/15/13- Face to Face interview
2/16/13- My Birthday :) This should be very exciting!

Is there anyone else also going for their Face to Face on February 15th?

Does anyone know what I should prepare for the interview? I was reading on some forums about the STAR process. Anything else I should know about? Should I have my hair up or down for my face to face?

Thanks in advance :) Hope this information is helpful to everyone!

Jon

21 months ago

Anyone have interview tomorrow 06FEB, non-language, WITH referral?

JM in Atlanta, Georgia

21 months ago

Yes, tomorrow, non-LOD, with referral.

You too?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.