Warehouse Associate Looking for work

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

chuckufarlie in Johnsonville, South Carolina

108 months ago

I am a warehouse worker looking for work . I am 42 years old and have 24 year in warehouse experience including shipping / receiving , clerical , forklift operation , building maintenence , logistics, manpower supervision, route planning ,map reading whiz, local and long distance delivery utilizing a straight truck, crating and palletization. Have valid SCDL , will pass drug screening , have reliable transportation and since Im using my computer to type this I know my way around a computer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Roy lee Bryant in San Francisco, California

108 months ago

i would like a werehouse job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

108 months ago

Well I may be able to help you but that is gonna be one helluva commute to SC from Frisco.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

108 months ago

So far to this date I`ve put in at the least 100 applications for jobs that I am qualified to do and not one phone call back from anyone.I go to the employment security commission to find a job and they give me a job lead . I to go there for an interview only find the human resources director is on vacation. Im getting very dishearted .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

C in Florence, South Carolina

107 months ago

Hi Chuck, Im in Florence and currently work at a golf course as a maintenance worker, and I am looking for another better paying job. I have worked for this golf course sence June 2007, and I had a little lawn service of my own before that for one summer. I am interested in a forklift job or something that does not require heavy lifting (im a little guy), I have experience with Tractor Loaders and Big Reel Mowers, Mowing Fairways and Greens. So whats the deal where you work at? Any chance for me there? I am only 20 years old so I dont have much experience in anything else but machines.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Horace Resse in Mobile, Alabama

106 months ago

I'm looking for a folklift operator job
or laborer stocking ft or pt
with 3yrs of exp forklift operator
and 5yrs of stocking exp

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.