In need of a Forklift Job

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

D-Boy in Salt Lake City, Utah

67 months ago

Hi, I am in need of a job at the moment. I am very dependable and with the economy going down i have been left without a job. I have experience in forklift operations for about 10 years. Stand up or sitting down i can operate all different varieties of forklifts. I am willing to work any hours and any shift. I am availabe A.S.A.P. Feel free to contact me please with any information on my situation. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

morganpace in Salt Lake City, Utah

66 months ago

I Hope To Hear From You

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

D-Boy in Phoenix, Arizona

66 months ago

morganpace in Salt Lake City, Utah said: I Hope To Hear From You

hi i am not sure if this was regarding a job position. I am still unemployed so if you have a position feel free to contact me, my email is mulipoladaniel@yahoo.com...like i said before, I am still available to work any shift and any hours that you might have available. I have a lot of experience on operating forklifts. So if you need anything else feel free to contact me anytime. I will make sure to reply back as soon as i hear from you. Thanks again and hope to talk to you soon.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

stephen in Easton, Pennsylvania

66 months ago

i am looking for work also

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sean higgins in Powder Springs, Georgia

66 months ago

i was certified back in 2000, i have been working with forklifts on and off ever sence then,i have manely worked with seatdown forklifts, but i fill that i can operate any kind.I have been unemployed for about a year now,i need a job, somebody please give me a chence, i am a hard worker,and will work anytime.All i need is a chance i wont let you down.Thanks Sean

J-Brown in Tampa, Florida

35 months ago

D-Boy in Salt Lake City, Utah said: Hi, I am in need of a job at the moment. I am very dependable and with the economy going down i have been left without a job. I have experience in forklift operations for about 10 years. Stand up or sitting down i can operate all different varieties of forklifts. I am willing to work any hours and any shift. I am availabe A.S.A.P. Feel free to contact me please with any information on my situation. Thanks

Did you find a job doing this yet? Let me know if you haven't.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.