Career

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

James GSell in Saint Louis, Missouri

83 months ago

I am a confident, personable and hard working young person. I have found in looking for a job, the internet is the only place left to find one. I currently don't have internet. This makes me wonder about the other people in America who need a job, but do not have access. I am thankful to have the friends that I do so that I can search for a job via their internet access. Friends in the industry, lets not forget the hard working mother of three that bought diapers and juice boxes for her kids instead of paying charter the exorbitant amount they think is neccessary to access job availability. Let's bring back the "Job Application"!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tereeka Bruno in Concord, California

82 months ago

ani't that the truth unless you want a 7 to 8 dollar a hour job cause that all you are going to find out there going door to door it's so rediculous it sad.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Ellen in Trumbull, Connecticut

5 months ago

James GSell in Saint Louis, Missouri said: I am a confident, personable and hard working young person. I have found in looking for a job, the internet is the only place left to find one. I currently don't have internet. This makes me wonder about the other people in America who need a job, but do not have access. I am thankful to have the friends that I do so that I can search for a job via their internet access. Friends in the industry, lets not forget the hard working mother of three that bought diapers and juice boxes for her kids instead of paying charter the exorbitant amount they think is neccessary to access job availability. Let's bring back the "Job Application"!!

Suggest use Library computer, its free, just make appointment and job hunt, also
librarian will help with computer questions. Agree job application would make life easier for some folks. Happy hunting!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

KentRamirez in Tavistock House, United Kingdom

5 months ago

It is insane that you have to be turned away if you are unable to go online. However, most people assume that regardless of where you live, there will be some way that you are able to get online and work out your application. I am more frustrated by the online application procedures that require you to enter your information twice though (both the resume and then enter it manually).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.