Medeial Work

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

CC the coder in North Augusta, South Carolina

60 months ago

Mickey in Buffalo, Minnesota said: I have worked in the medical field for 20+ years now. I started in working at a hospital in Minneapolis, Mn. as an Admitting Clerk for 10 years then moved to the Business Office for 5 years. Then we moved out of town and I stayed home for a while with our child until she graduated from high school. Went to work in a Clinic Bus. Office for 3 years & was laid off Feb. 2011. I am 54 yrs. old and cannot find a job doing what I enjoy doing. Can't even get a job as a receptionist. I do have a suggestion for those of you who want your careers in the medical field, while looking for that job, do what I am doing and volunteer at a Hospital or nursing home near you. I have been volunteering for 3 weeks now at our hospital and have an interview already. (At this hospital). Also have faith in the lord. He always provides. Not right away, so be patient.

That is good to hear.I have a interview for volunteer work at a hospital tommorow.I am having a hard time finding work bc I just finished school and have no experience. I have even signed up for school again as a medical assistant to increase my chances of getting hired. Good luck to you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.