Fund Accounting Is Terrible

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

robert campbell in Lewiston, Maine

94 months ago

the littany of the unsuccessful and impatient. Within 8 years of starting my career at the entry level I was a VP, I broke 200k in my 9th.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Dave Maloney in Dublin, Ireland

90 months ago

working in funds at mo on 45k dollars mindless work but what other options are there for a graduate of business degree that doesnt want to do the acca ,cima/aca exams

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

afurl@*****.*** in Topeka, Kansas

84 months ago

robert campbell in Lewiston, Maine said: the littany of the unsuccessful and impatient. Within 8 years of starting my career at the entry level I was a VP, I broke 200k in my 9th.

Your comments are of interest to me. What tasks did you do in your role as a fund accountant? What were your following roles and responsibilities? What did you like and dislike most about these jobs? Please advise. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Alicja in Poznan, Poland

55 months ago

I visited Dublin once (citigoup)- FA there was no FA - people were dealing with seperate parts of the whole process not understanding the entity- no person could tell me how to get to the final NAV/share and explain - we had to talk with several people in several teams - invite you to Poland - you will find out how to get thruogh the whole process - one and only one person deals with one fund.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

stephanie in Brooklyn, New York

44 months ago

I love fund accounting ! its a great rewarding job with a good salary ! I beg to differ on the negative comments

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.