Need help in maintaining my work schedule beginning 2013

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

cgbam4789@gmail.com in Bronx, New York

18 months ago

So I just finished my fourth internship and finally, sorta unfortunately, I got an offer to work a day of week, starting $10, beginning next month. The company I work for is an interior designing company.

After thinking about it long and hard, I had no choice but to take that offer because as much as I like to stay with the company, I have to try this out because the person in charge of me told me that despite me working just one day a week, they might have more for me. So this is why I had to take that choice.

But here's the hardest part; since I'm going to be working one day a week for now, what should I do? Should I find a second a job?

If I do find that second job, how should I maintain the schedule between two jobs because I have no idea which day I'm going to work for that designing company.

If anybody went through this situation please help me out. If you're also confused about what I said here, I'll gladly clarify that for you.

Thanks and I hope you enjoy reading this.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

cgbam4789@gmail.com

18 months ago

Samuel Pichardo in North Miami, Florida said: You should find a way to make money from home. Have you ever considered doing phone sales from your place of residence. Sometimes the money you make on your own can amount to much more than you can make hourly for someone else.

I never thought of that. And sorry, i don't work from home. I just don't like staying in the house all day most of the times.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.