I am a Professional International Hotelier looking for new career challenges. Willing to relocate.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

mchavez in Hamilton, Ontario

56 months ago

have Over 20 years of experience as a Hotel executive and General Manager with proven results at brands including Occidental Resorts, Starwood, Accor, and Marriott Hotels & Resorts. Specialize in the management of large convention hotels and 4 and 5 Star Resorts & Hotels in Mexico, the Caribbean, Canada and USA.
Proven track record of success in opening / re-opening, major renovations and brand repositioning, extremely strong in sales and marketing with demonstrated leadership ability, particularly effective in the support and implementation of change initiatives, customer services and food & beverages, staff development and training, communicative, resourceful, results oriented and a focused leader, with continued success in meeting both business and operational goals, I am networking for new challenge opportunities , Please view my profile for more information and feel free to contact me.
email: mchavez@rogers.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

- Indeed Host in Austin, Texas

56 months ago

Hello mchavez, While we do not allow employers to post job opportunities in our forums, you may want to try using our search engine. Just type in job title, company, or keyword into the search field at the top of this page and click "Find Jobs". Best of luck with your search!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse