How do I find a Mine Geologist in Ferry County, WA

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Rhollins in Colorado Springs, Colorado

58 months ago

Hello,

I am a recruiter for a large global mining company. I am currently looking for a Mine Geologist and a Senior Geological Modeler. It is extremely difficult to find people with mining industry experience. Does anyone have any suggestions? Also, the people I do find with the skill set do not want to work in this area. Is there anyone from this region that knows anyone familiar with the workforce and where do they go when they are looking for work?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Geo in Johannesburg, South Africa

57 months ago

Hello Rhollins
Have you considered opening your search to international candidates? I am a geologist with 4 years production experience on underground gold and platinum mines, and 4 years experience in consulting generating 3D models of a variety of ore bodies from borehole and other data. I am a South African, and would be open to work in the US.

Rhollins in Colorado Springs, Colorado said: Hello,

I am a recruiter for a large global mining company. I am currently looking for a Mine Geologist and a Senior Geological Modeler. It is extremely difficult to find people with mining industry experience. Does anyone have any suggestions? Also, the people I do find with the skill set do not want to work in this area. Is there anyone from this region that knows anyone familiar with the workforce and where do they go when they are looking for work?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.