Are there any Graduate Geologists Jobs in South Africa

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (38)

goitsedibs@*****.*** in Gaborone, Botswana

73 months ago

i wish that your dream to facilitate in mineral exploration will turn frim a dream to a real action

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

jullieta lum in Johannesburg, South Africa

64 months ago

Hi, I am Jullieta Lum. I recently completed a masters degree in geology and I am loking for a jo or internship opportunity. Please contact me for any possibilities on jullieta.lum@gmail.com.

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (52) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

chris in Cape Town, South Africa

62 months ago

Hi, i have just finished my honours degree in petroleum geology, i am ready to start work february,if you know anyone or any company recruiting graduates, please contact Chris on chrismark1a2002@yahoo.com. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

nyamza in Cape Town, South Africa

61 months ago

Hi
I am same nyameko, i have completed my BSc Applied Geology degree from UWC and i am currently looking for an internship or job in this field

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (50) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

thndxl@*****.*** in Johannesburg, South Africa

61 months ago

Hi my name is Thanduxolo and I have been looking for job since last year with no luck. I have a degree in Geology and Chemistry could anyone please help me. u can contact me on thndxl@yahoo.com. thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Bakalov in Sofia, Bulgaria

61 months ago

Hi .I have just graduated my bachelor degree in Geology at the Sofia University. Right now I’ am having my master degree in Sedimentary basins of the Western parts of Central Srednogorie. I’ am well aware that I’ am unexperienced, but I have strong love for geology, adventurous spirit and most importantly the drive to improve and advance in my career and on personal level .Please contact me for any position anywhere.k_bakalov@abv.bg Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

khakhu in Pretoria North, South Africa

60 months ago

hi, my name is Khakhu I completed my honours in geology in July 2010 from the university of Johannesburg and currently looking for employment. please contact me at khakhuthanyi@yahoo.com available for employment immediately.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Caroline in Pretoria, South Africa

60 months ago

I hold Bsc Honours in Mining and Geology from Univen, i graduated in September 2010, i am looking for some work readiness programme or leanership; please help!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

SIHLE in Wynberg, South Africa

58 months ago

Hi i'm SIHLE i completed my BSc degree (applied geology) in U.W.C and i am looking for an internship or any kind of job there of in this field..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

SIHLE IN POLOKWANE, SOUTH AFRICA in Wynberg, South Africa

58 months ago

Hi i'm SIHLE i completed my BSc degree (applied geology) in U.W.C and i am looking for an internship or any kind of job there of in this field

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

thelma in Johannesburg, South Africa

56 months ago

i completed my bscdegree in geology and geography with the universityof johannesburg and amcurrently looking for a company i can do my internship/learnership with, if you know of any companies offering internships can you please forward my email address to the ditebogo89@gmail.com

khanya in United Kingdom

55 months ago

Please help me I am an uneployed geology graduate, iv got degree in geology nd gis plus honors degree in geology.I can work anywer in s.a I dnt care even if its a one year contract.my email is kntleki@gmail.com

Ezeji emmanuel in Anonymous Proxy

55 months ago

I have a btec in geophysic(2009) and a pgd in petroleum geoscience and engineering. I need a job in this area. It could be anywhere. In the office or field. Pls help! ezejiemman@yahoo.com

Albert in Potchefstroom, South Africa

53 months ago

Hi

My Name is Albert, I hold a Bsc in Environmental Science (Geology) and finishing my Honours degree in Environmental Geology (2011). I am looking for a possible graduate program or internship, I am willing to relocate if necessary. Please E-mail me at albertkruger1@gmail.com

Bulewa in Johannesburg, South Africa

52 months ago

Hi I am Bulelwa Gogotya and have just completed my honours degree in geology , I am currently looking for job of any kind related to this field. My email address is bgogotya@gmail.com

Tudosa Ovidiu in Iasi, Romania

52 months ago

Hi I am Tudosa Ovidiu and I'm in 3rd year terminal geochemistry, I'll finish on june 2012 I'd like to know if any of you have found a job in this field?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tudosa Ovidiu in Iasi, Romania

52 months ago

Hi I am Tudosa Ovidiu and I'm in 3rd year terminal geochemistry, I'll finish on june 2012 I'd like to know if any of you have found a job in this field?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

looloo in Durban, South Africa

52 months ago

Mateo in United Kingdom

48 months ago

Hi, I'm Mateo Shai and I recently completed my honours degree in geology, I'm looking for a job or internship or apprenticeship in geosciences. Pleas help. master-shai@hotmail.com

moniccamotlhoki in rustenburg, South Africa

47 months ago

Hi, I am monicca motlhoki, and have a degree in in ggeolopgy and geography as well as an honours degree in geology, plus 16 months experience in coal exploration and I am currently looking for an internship or job opportunity. Please help, my email address is mnmotlhoki@gmail.com.

Thapelo in Bellville, South Africa

47 months ago

Hi, i'm Thapelo Mosehla and i'm currently doing my Honours in Exploration Geochemistry, so i'm looking for a job or internship. Your help will be very much appreciated..Please email me if something comes up, my email address is mtmosehla@gmail.com.

maanda ramudzuli in Johannesburg, South Africa

44 months ago

Hi, I am a graduate geologist(honours, bachelor of earth science in mining and environmental geology;univen) whose looking for intern, learnership or entry level employment in geology,rock engineering,geotechnician,geotechnical engineering or strata control officer. please contact me @ maanda.ramudzuli@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

esakado in South Africa

41 months ago

Hi all, in a graduate(msc. Petroleum geoscience and Bsc Hons in chemistry). I'm looking for any entry level geoscience job or a learnership that would give me a good exposure to the geoscience world. I'm available for work any time. I hope to get help from someone out here. You can contact me on esakado@yahoo.com. Tanxx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

fredi in Akwa, Cameroon

41 months ago

Hi I'm currently the HR manager for an independent Russian oil and gas company with major operation on the coast of West Africa and we are in high demands for Geologist and petroleum Engineers especially from the U.S and South African. Contact me with your CV at fredimarc@t-online.de. Starting Salary is very encouraging.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No Reply - Report abuse

esakado in Johannesburg, South Africa

40 months ago

fredi in Akwa, Cameroon said: Hi I'm currently the HR manager for an independent Russian oil and gas company with major operation on the coast of West Africa and we are in high demands for Geologist and petroleum Engineers especially from the U.S and South African. Contact me with your CV at fredimarc@t-online.de. Starting Salary is very encouraging.

thats very wonderful and thoughtful of you. thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No Reply - Report abuse

phathu in Louis Trichardt, South Africa

40 months ago

I am holding a four year degree in Mining and Environmental Geology. Having experience in geological field mapping and environmental sciences project, I am currently not employed and looking for graduate position in geology. I am very thankful for any person who will assist me.

Brill in South Africa

38 months ago

Hello I am in possession of a 4 years BESc Mining & Geology degree which is equivalent to honours. I am seeking an internship or any form of work readiness opportunity. Feel free to contact me

zama in Kokstad, South Africa

37 months ago

I am Zama Zulu, seeking an internship in the geology field, or an entry level job. I have completed and Bsc honours degree at UWC majoring in Field and Exploraiton, other skills such as core-logging,soil-sampling, use of the GIS Software, Fabric 8, Surfer, Field Move have been acquired while working on my honours thesis (dissertation)aswell as rock petrology(mineral identification under microscope). please assist, u can e-mail me at zngejane.zn@gmail.com, thanx in advance

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Celeste33 in Pretoria, South Africa

36 months ago

Hi Everyone

I just need to know, has anyone of you received any positive feedback from this site? Looking for a job is becoming frustrating now, not to say I'm impatient but I seriously don't have all the time in the world. I hold a National Diploma in Geology and would love to obtain a Btech. I need a project to complete my Btech yet companies are not offering such. I have little experience in the field as an intern geophysist and when trying to apply for jobs online, its either they want way to many years of experience or a Btech/Honors in Geology. How am I supposed to acquire such skills or qualifications if no one is willing to hire me?

So here's to trying out more ways in finding employment, if anyone out there knows of a position they think I'm suitable for, please contact me because I have so much drive right now I could take on two people's jobs at once. I wont stop looking though.

Keep Blessed ;-)
Email: celeste33@webmail.co.za

Rambau Phumudzo in Pretoria, South Africa

35 months ago

Greetings,

My name is Mr Rambau Phumudzo Mac Gomory,a Geology Graduate ,I obtained my Honours Degree at the University of Venda( South Africa) . I am seeking for employment .

I can perform well under pressure and meet deadlines and manage time.I have experience in Geological field mapping (Rock sampling and Identification, Geo map production, report writing) , Geochemical exploration (Soil Geochemistry, stream sediment Geochemistry,
sampling, data Presentation (maps), data analysis, Trench sampling)and core-Logging(Meter marking, Core recovery, Data capturing, Rock Quality Designation (RQD) work, Core orientation, Structural Logging works.
my emali is :macgomory@gmail.com

Dipankar in kolkata,india in Kolkata, India

34 months ago

Hi....My name is Dipankar Dey.I have done Master degree in the year 2012 in Applied Geology from Presidency University,Kolkata,India..I have experience in Geological field mapping (Rock sampling and Identification, Geo map production, report writing) , Geochemical exploration (Soil Geochemistry, stream sediment Geochemistry) mineral exploration, Economic Geology.
I am seeking for employment in any country.
pls help...

phathutshedzo in Johannesburg, South Africa

34 months ago

Hi, i have a four degree in my mining and environmental geology which i completed in 2009. I am currently not working, i am looking for graduate or internship position in geology. My email address is p.nesane@gmail.com. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Yanathi Tawo in Ashburn, Virginia

33 months ago

My name is Yanathi Tawo, I have a BSc degree in Applied Geology completed in UWC. I am in need of an internship. Please assist if u can.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Ncediwe Ngoyi in Bellville, South Africa

33 months ago

Hi, My name is Ncediwe Ngoyi, I hold Bsc degree in applied Geology from University of the Western Cape. I am currently looking for internship and I am too much desperate for your help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

syco2@*****.*** in South Africa

33 months ago

Hi
My name is sydwell,I have a degree in Geology and Gis as well as an honours degree in Geology.I am currently looking for an internship or any form of work in geosciences to build up experience in the field

Geology in Yaoundé, Cameroon

19 months ago

Hi guys.

Our company is currently recruiting Petroluem Geologist to work in oil Fields in West Africa.

Recent Grads and experience Gologist with degrees in Geology should email me with your resume and diplmas.

Email. eostulatecruss@freenet.de

zama in Kokstad, South Africa

19 months ago

Geology in Yaoundé, Cameroon said: Hi guys.

Our company is currently recruiting Petroluem Geologist to work in oil Fields in West Africa.

Recent Grads and experience Gologist with degrees in Geology should email me with your resume and diplmas.

Email. eostulatecruss@freenet.de

greetings, are the positions available to people without citizenships/permit?
and id so, should one arrange their own or is there a sponsorship from the company?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

zininzi in Cape Town, South Africa

10 months ago

Hey I have a degree in geology. I am currently searching for internships in this field

Thanks

Email
Zininziphikiso@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.