Are there any Graduate Geologists Jobs in South Africa

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

thndxl@*****.*** in Johannesburg, South Africa

85 months ago

Hi my name is Thanduxolo and I have been looking for job since last year with no luck. I have a degree in Geology and Chemistry could anyone please help me. u can contact me on thndxl@yahoo.com. thanks

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

khakhu in Pretoria North, South Africa

84 months ago

hi, my name is Khakhu I completed my honours in geology in July 2010 from the university of Johannesburg and currently looking for employment. please contact me at khakhuthanyi@yahoo.com available for employment immediately.

Reply - Report abuse

SIHLE in Wynberg, South Africa

82 months ago

Hi i'm SIHLE i completed my BSc degree (applied geology) in U.W.C and i am looking for an internship or any kind of job there of in this field..

Reply - Report abuse

SIHLE IN POLOKWANE, SOUTH AFRICA in Wynberg, South Africa

82 months ago

Hi i'm SIHLE i completed my BSc degree (applied geology) in U.W.C and i am looking for an internship or any kind of job there of in this field

Reply - Report abuse

thelma in Johannesburg, South Africa

80 months ago

i completed my bscdegree in geology and geography with the universityof johannesburg and amcurrently looking for a company i can do my internship/learnership with, if you know of any companies offering internships can you please forward my email address to the ditebogo89@gmail.com

Reply - Report abuse

Tudosa Ovidiu in Iasi, Romania

76 months ago

Hi I am Tudosa Ovidiu and I'm in 3rd year terminal geochemistry, I'll finish on june 2012 I'd like to know if any of you have found a job in this field?

Reply - Report abuse

Tudosa Ovidiu in Iasi, Romania

76 months ago

Hi I am Tudosa Ovidiu and I'm in 3rd year terminal geochemistry, I'll finish on june 2012 I'd like to know if any of you have found a job in this field?

Reply - Report abuse

Dipankar in kolkata,india in Kolkata, India

58 months ago

Hi....My name is Dipankar Dey.I have done Master degree in the year 2012 in Applied Geology from Presidency University,Kolkata,India..I have experience in Geological field mapping (Rock sampling and Identification, Geo map production, report writing) , Geochemical exploration (Soil Geochemistry, stream sediment Geochemistry) mineral exploration, Economic Geology.
I am seeking for employment in any country.
pls help...

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Ncediwe Ngoyi in Bellville, South Africa

57 months ago

Hi, My name is Ncediwe Ngoyi, I hold Bsc degree in applied Geology from University of the Western Cape. I am currently looking for internship and I am too much desperate for your help.

Reply - Report abuse

syco2@*****.*** in South Africa

56 months ago

Hi
My name is sydwell,I have a degree in Geology and Gis as well as an honours degree in Geology.I am currently looking for an internship or any form of work in geosciences to build up experience in the field

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

zama in Kokstad, South Africa

42 months ago

Geology in Yaoundé, Cameroon said: Hi guys.

Our company is currently recruiting Petroluem Geologist to work in oil Fields in West Africa.

Recent Grads and experience Gologist with degrees in Geology should email me with your resume and diplmas.

Email. eostulatecruss@freenet.de

greetings, are the positions available to people without citizenships/permit?
and id so, should one arrange their own or is there a sponsorship from the company?

Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.