What are typical guest service representative salaries?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?

What skills should you learn to increase your salary?

Reply - Report abuse

Ffejtable in Clermont, Florida

44 months ago

It depends on you and where you work. I've been in guest services for close to 20 years. The worst vie done is about 30k. The best is well over 100k. You see, when your guest service, you not only get paid from your company, but from every other business in town. You will essentially control the flow of visiting guests of where they go during their trip.

Where you make your money is with those outside relationships. You will never have to pay to go out to eat, to see a show, or most things. Right now I'm working and so far have made close to $300.

One last thing. I make your travels better, cheaper, and less stressful. When I do my job correct, tip me for Christ sake. I hustle for a living, when I spend 30 minutes helping you out with the screw up you or your travel agent made that cuts into me helping other guests. Show some respect and throw us a bone for our expertise or your next directions you ask for may be, "turn left where the drug store used to be and it's 5 minutes on the left.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.