What are typical hr administrative assistant salaries?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?

What skills should you learn to increase your salary?

Reply - Report abuse

Sharon in Sydney, Australia

84 months ago

Dear sir, madam,

Hello, my name is Sharon, I am Chinese

I just received my master (MBA - general management) degree in July, 2007, and I am looking for a job at the moment. I saw your company's recruitment advertisement online which provides a HR administrative asistant job, and I just have a try to see whether I have this chance to get a job at your company. If by any chance my application can be accepted, i would work very hard for it.

I would like to make a roughly introduce of myself to you

My name: Sharon Dai
Phone number: 0433913344 or 0416350808
e-mail address: cutejoy1980@yahoo.com
availability: 7days a week (from now on)

I completed my bachelor degree in 2005 in University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand. Bachelor of commerce, and specialize in Human resource management

And I just got my MBA in this july.

I have several working experience in the past 5 years, I was working at restaurant (as counter hand and kitchen hand), farm (as a fruit picker), shops (as a clothes seller), cosmetics section in shopping mall (as a skin care advisor) and food & oil company (as a sectary and translator)...

I am applying for PR at the moment, therefore, I am legally to work, also I do have a working permit, this permit will be expired in March, 31, 2008.

I would like to send you my CV to have a look whether I am able to get any job at your company...

Thanks for your time, and wish you have a nice day :)

Sharon

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.