Getting an hr coordinator job.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

How did you get your start doing hr coordinator work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

Do you need a particular educational background?

Reply - Report abuse

Tomika McWhorter in Atlanta, Georgia

74 months ago

Host said: How did you get your start doing hr coordinator work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

I'm a retail store manager with an associates degree in business administrative. I've worked in this field for over 10 years. I'm doing 80% of Human Resources work now.My duties includes hiring,recruiting,interviewing,background checks,visa,payroll, and adminisrtative duties.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Fatima in Frisco, Texas

74 months ago

Host said: How did you get your start doing hr coordinator work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

Your should first start in payroll and accounting and slowing move into HR and HR coordinator

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

K.P. in New York, New York

72 months ago

Experience is everything, whether it be little or lots. I graduated in May, interned in an HR department for about a month. I then searched, applied, and interviewed for the next month and by August, I was hired as an HR Coordinator. The key thing is to learn all you can in any position you're ever given. It's that simple. The more knowledge you obtain, the more marketable you are.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Mrs Franco in Cutler Bay, Florida

56 months ago

You can start off as an HR Clerk, which is mostly paper pushing. But if you show potential, you could be promoted to HR Assistant or Coordinator which involves benefit administratiion, helping payroll, employee files, helping employees with questionsm new hire paper work and so on.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

David Boby in California, United States minor outlying islands

56 months ago

Hi everybody.

We can find this info by using search box in the top of website with keyword related.

Best regards

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.