Show me the money...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Host

What are typical hr manager salaries? Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?

What skills should you learn to increase your salary?

Reply - Report abuse

James B Freeman in Patterson, California

82 months ago

Look it up on "O net"

Just type the letter O and the space bar and the word net and the enter key and read from there what to do.
Then when you get to the specific job scroll all the way to the bottom of the long screen site and look for wages and there it is.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Thomas Petroski in Danbury, Connecticut

79 months ago

James B Freeman in Patterson, California said: Look it up on "O net"

Just type the letter O and the space bar and the word net and the enter key and read from there what to do.
Then when you get to the specific job scroll all the way to the bottom of the long screen site and look for wages and there it is.

That doesn't yield any results. Instead, why not just tell us the url address? (ie: www.onet.com? www.o.net?)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

DampYankee in Louisville, Kentucky

79 months ago

HR Manager salaries vary greatly by industry, company size, non-profit/for profit status, and geographically. HR Manager salaries also vary by one's experience and degree level.

Large companies tend to pay more, and for-profit companies pay more. Finance and manufacturing offer the best HR salaries, with high-tech companies not too far behind. If you live in a large city, you will probably make more than in a small town, simply because of the cost of living difference.

Salaries range anywhere from the mid $40's up to $100K+ depending on these factors. The average salary for an HR Manager with several years experience and a BS or BA degree is around $65K nationally.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tom Harris in Plymouth, Michigan

70 months ago

I was recently downsized by my automotive supplier company, does anyone know of any HR Managers position open, I will relocate anywhere.

graphics girl in BROWNSBURG, Indiana

66 months ago

You all might check out execuNet..they seem to have several HR openings.

kalblack@sbcglobal.net in Southfield, Michigan

65 months ago

Tom Harris in Plymouth, Michigan said: I was recently downsized by my automotive supplier company, does anyone know of any HR Managers position open, I will relocate anywhere.

Hi Tom,
I live in Canton Michigan and I am in the same situation. Perhaps sometime we can get together and have lunch.

Karen

Huntsville HR Manager in Huntsville, Alabama

48 months ago

Tom Harris in Plymouth, Michigan said: I was recently downsized by my automotive supplier company, does anyone know of any HR Managers position open, I will relocate anywhere.

Contact Mr Chris Duvall at Goodman Manufacturing in Houston, TX. There may be a HR manager position at their Fayetteville, TN location.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

suegas in Atlanta, Georgia

46 months ago

Troy pls send your Word resume to sgaston@zerochaos.com I have a HR Mgr position open in MI!! Thx Sue Gaston

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.