Getting an hr officer job.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

How did you get your start doing hr officer work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

Do you need a particular educational background?

Reply - Report abuse

Sharon in Sydney, Australia

86 months ago

Dear sir, madam,

Hello, my name is Sharon, I am Chinese

I just received my master (MBA - general management) degree in July, 2007, and I am looking for a job at the moment. I saw your company's recruitment advertisement online which provides a HR officer job, and I just have a try to see whether I have this chance to get a job at your company. If by any chance my application can be accepted, i would work very hard for it.

I would like to make a roughly introduce of myself to you

My name: Sharon Dai
Phone number: 0433913344 or 0416350808
e-mail address: cutejoy1980@yahoo.com
availability: 7days a week (from now on)

I completed my bachelor degree in 2005 in University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand. Bachelor of commerce, and specialize in Human resource management

And I just got my MBA in this july.

I have several working experience in the past 5 years, I was working at restaurant (as counter hand and kitchen hand), farm (as a fruit picker), shops (as a clothes seller), cosmetics section in shopping mall (as a skin care advisor) and food & oil company (as a sectary and translator)...

I am applying for PR at the moment, therefore, I am legally to work, also I do have a working permit, this permit will be expired in March, 31, 2008.

I would like to send you my CV to have a look whether I am able to get any job at your company...

Thanks for your time, and wish you have a nice day :)

Sharon

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.