CAREER CHANGE TO HVAC?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (601 to 650 of 756)
Page:  « First « Previous   10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next »   Last »

ERIC in Humble, Texas

58 months ago

Nevada and Mass you want a gov, job join the service and earn it like most of us.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ERIC in Humble, Texas

58 months ago

He,ll be the first to run home when incoming starts coming in.

Hvac Pro in Las Vegas, Nevada

58 months ago

ERIC in Humble, Texas said: Nevada and Mass you want a gov, job join the service and earn it like most of us.

been there done that, you lil girl scout you.

58 months ago

ERIC in Humble, Texas said: He,ll be the first to run home when incoming starts coming in.
I might run my Waffles over your crapped shorts getting to support the troops, while ur running your mouth and hiding under your bunk like big punk.

58 months ago

Im done feeding you trolls... time for u to go play games on another forum kids.

ERIC in Humble, Texas

58 months ago

Hvac Pro in Las Vegas, Nevada said: I might run my Waffles over your crapped shorts getting to support the troops, while ur running your mouth and hiding under your bunk like big punk.

?????

58 months ago

ERIC in Humble, Texas said: ?????

that means ur a big punk with ur crapped shorts running ur big mouth, talking crap....when u dont know wtf ur talking about.
and running nothing but ur loud mouth..

ERIC in Humble, Texas

58 months ago

you talk to your mother with that mouth

srnjr in Randolph, Massachusetts

58 months ago

ERIC in Humble, Texas said: Nevada and Mass you want a gov, job join the service and earn it like most of us.

Also been there and done that, your talking crap just to hear yourself talk

58 months ago

ERIC in Humble, Texas said: man. You. 2, mass and nevada.who the f said you need a f ing contractors lic. They said state lic. In mass .you have a ref lic and a contractor lic .If your state does not have that. Move to state that does.If you want to be looked at.dammmm And one more thing all they do is ask for the lic. they dont say you need one.7

Once again your talking crap, I never said you need a contractors Lic. If you can find a post that says I did I'd like to see it, you just like to hear yourself talk and to be honest this is old

58 months ago

You can get either Lic. in Ma, I don't think they would ask for a Lic. if you don't need it. I'm tired of talking down at you guys level, get out of the sun

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

58 months ago

srnjr in Randolph, Massachusetts said: You can get either Lic. in Ma, I don't think they would ask for a Lic. if you don't need it. I'm tired of talking down at you guys level, get out of the sun

Its like being in junior high school the mentality is the same.
they put words in your mouth to get under your skin or to make it look like you are something you are not.

answering them is like feeding the trolls.

after awhile you just got know what type of clowns ur dealing with.
consider the source.
they are just baiting and trolling.

58 months ago

ERIC in Humble, Texas said: you talk to your mother with that mouth

no but yours likes it. ;)

58 months ago

Hvac Pro in Las Vegas, Nevada said: Its like being in junior high school the mentality is the same.
they put words in your mouth to get under your skin or to make it look like you are something you are not.

answering them is like feeding the trolls.

after awhile you just got know what type of clowns ur dealing with.
consider the source.
they are just baiting and trolling.

Morons

58 months ago

srnjr in Randolph, Massachusetts said: Morons

:]] revenge of the nerds, i wonder which one got picked on the most?

stefen griff in pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

58 months ago

No they are a union shop..we work for BAYER

58 months ago

stefen griff in pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: No they are a union shop..we work for BAYER

huh???

fed-up in Yakima, Washington

58 months ago

Hvac Pro in Las Vegas, Nevada said: huh???

I get a fu#$in job and miss all the mayhem Mikes back for the attack, unleashed in the east. You lost the first round u shoulda walked away

Mike (2) in Kawasaki, Japan

58 months ago

Dear HVAC Dope and its brethren-

What is this? Posted back in September-

"I got a choice to join the military, but I cant get in at 45.
so , there it is."

But in your latest post, you tell us, " been there done that" when Eric mentions the military.

Talk about disrespect to the troops. So now you’re lying about your service? Making it up as we go along are we now. You know, I can see why you and your pals don’t have a job, its becoming more and more obvious.

ERIC in Humble, Texas

58 months ago

Mike (2) in Kawasaki, Japan said: Dear HVAC Dope and its brethren-

What is this? Posted back in September-

"I got a choice to join the military, but I cant get in at 45.
so , there it is."

But in your latest post, you tell us, " been there done that" when Eric mentions the military.

Talk about disrespect to the troops. So now you’re lying about your service? Making it up as we go along are we now. You know, I can see why you and your pals don’t have a job, its becoming more and more obvious.

talk your way out of that one nevada.

58 months ago

ERIC in Humble, Texas said: talk your way out of that one nevada.

Bwa ha ha ha , ok u got me on the troop gate, lol

agreed , but thats about it, now that would only be one of mine to about twenty of yours. lol

im not disrespecting anyone, i would join if i could, no doubt about it.
I think its hilarious you would go to the length of researching me to make a point, too bad it gives none of your lies any truth, the only thing it proves is , i havent been in the military, but not that i havent been or served with any govt agency crew in any life survival or company mission.
Some things are classified info or privy. and you dont have access.

58 months ago

Lmao @ Mike=Eric, explain that one. LOL ha ha ha oh funny stuff the irony.

ERIC in Humble, Texas

58 months ago

its one thing pretending your a tech,Mass and Nevada. but pretending your veterans.that's disgraceful

58 months ago

ERIC in Humble, Texas said: its one thing pretending your a tech,Mass and Nevada. but pretending your veterans.that's disgraceful

Its one thing youre pretending your an American and mentally stable too, but nobodys complaining but you.

Pretending im a tech, lol.

Im not pretending your a tech , you are...who am i talking to mike or eric? ;)

Mike (2) in Atsugi, Japan

58 months ago

HVAV dope in Nevada,

If your lying about your military service, 99.9% chance your lying about your state certs and all that other you say you have done. Dude, your a fraud. Got to do the time before you can talk the talk. Trying to play it like your old school and you know it all but your too easy because you come with real weak shiet. You got some serious self esteem issues....lol.

58 months ago

wow , love a good soap opera

58 months ago

All this sh%* will definitely give people the impression to stay away from a career change to hvac , which was what this was all about to begin with , there will be plenty of jobs coming

ERIC in Humble, Texas

58 months ago

you P.O.S. you should spend your day telling every vet you see ,that you are sorry that you pretended to be a vet.

stefen griff in pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

58 months ago

Siemens here has their own HVAC people who work on their technologies division the are all member of steamfitters local 449

my Company is not a union shop

58 months ago

ERIC in Humble, Texas said: its one thing pretending your a tech,Mass and Nevada. but pretending your veterans.that's disgraceful

Don't even think to say I didn't serve my country in a time of war, I have my DD 214s with my service records of where I was and the ribbons and medals I was awarded, talk about disrespect, and as for my being a Tech, how would you know of my job history? Or of my service to my Country. Making more things up as you go I see.

58 months ago

ERIC in Humble, Texas said: you P.O.S. you should spend your day telling every vet you see ,that you are sorry that you pretended to be a vet.

Hah hah, ok, i will tell all my family members who are decorated war heros , i made a point with a jap pretending to be an American let alone a tech.

Bwocka Bwocka, i take u with a grain of salt, because youre a tool , with nothing better to do.
I just got another Offer, as we speak, beautiful.
I bet that just kills you. LMAO
what a better way to finish the day.
I wonder if Dept of Homeland security knows youre unstable and around the troops? hmmmmmm? thats all we need is another nut job going off and showing signs of being unstable with multiple personalities, and fighting with troops and someone who might be his boss real soon. heh heh

58 months ago

Excellent

ERIC in Humble, Texas

58 months ago

why would it kill us? WE are WORKING.You are not,And once they do a back ground check on you .you will still be looking

Mike (2) in Yokohama, Japan

58 months ago

He says Im a Jap, then Im a traitor, then I bash the troops, then he disses everybody in Iraq, gets caught lying about his veteran status in the same forum he post (how fugin stupid could you be) and downplays the whole thing. I dont know if we are even dealing with an adult here. Whatever it is you should bring him to Iraq, use his azz as a detonator for IEDs. Anywhere you want to go and you worry about getting blasted just send his azz out first to set anything off and your good to go. Thats about all he is good for..lol.

58 months ago

"I just got another Offer, as we speak, beautiful.
I bet that just kills you. LMAO"

What somebody offered you a bed at the homeless shelter? You should take them up on it because we all know you aint got a job and wont have one for the foreseeable future. All in the span of a couple of months you have burned bridges, lied about important personal facts, and made a complete azz of yourself . This was done online for the HVAC community worldwide to see. Ask yourself, would you want such a moron working for you? Shiet, Id be pulling my hair out. Move in with your mom, she is expecting you.

58 months ago

Mike (2) in Yokohama, Japan said: "I just got another Offer, as we speak, beautiful.
I bet that just kills you. LMAO"

What somebody offered you a bed at the homeless shelter? You should take them up on it because we all know you aint got a job and wont have one for the foreseeable future. All in the span of a couple of months you have burned bridges, lied about important personal facts, and made a complete azz of yourself . This was done online for the HVAC community worldwide to see. Ask yourself, would you want such a moron working for you? Shiet, Id be pulling my hair out. Move in with your mom, she is expecting you.

u should just hang urself and get it all over with, but dont take my advice.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

58 months ago

Thats all? Dude I expected one of your long, unintelligble rants. Good to see your feeling the roast. Had to put that azz in check. Now Im going to back off from this thing and give you the rope because you seem pretty good at hanging yourself. Maybe youll prove us all wrong?

58 months ago

Mike (2) in Yokohama, Japan said: Thats all? Dude I expected one of your long, unintelligble rants. Good to see your feeling the roast. Had to put that azz in check. Now Im going to back off from this thing and give you the rope because you seem pretty good at hanging yourself. Maybe youll prove us all wrong?

says the nut nut job with multi personalities. LOL
tell us more...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

doc69 in Los Angeles, California

58 months ago

Is hvac in demand in california?

doc69 in Los Angeles, California

58 months ago

Has anyone gone to Brownson Technical College in Anaheim,CA?

58 months ago

I'm not from CA. but while doing job searches sometimes check out the warmer States and find that CA. seems to have a lot more 0-2 or entry level. HVACAGENT.com is a good site to visit to get an idea whats available in your area and they are listed alphabetically so it makes it easier. Good Luck !!!

58 months ago

doc69 in Los Angeles, California said: Is hvac in demand in california?

why do you want to know for?

58 months ago

doc69 in Los Angeles, California said: Has anyone gone to Brownson Technical College in Anaheim,CA?

are you enrolled in their now?

doc69 in West Hollywood, California

58 months ago

Hvac Pro in Las Vegas, Nevada said: are you enrolled in their now?

Im looking in to enrolling,just want feedback of the school thank you.

doc69 in West Hollywood, California

58 months ago

srnjr in Randolph, Massachusetts said: I'm not from CA. but while doing job searches sometimes check out the warmer States and find that CA. seems to have a lot more 0-2 or entry level. HVACAGENT.com is a good site to visit to get an idea whats available in your area and they are listed alphabetically so it makes it easier. Good Luck !!!

Thank you for your feedback i appreciate it

58 months ago

Phil HVAC in Humble, Texas said: Hey Liar

F 2 really ??? I was there up until I jumped to Fluor 1 year ago. I had the displeasure of working with O&M HVAC in WW F 2;however I never knew a Mike from Beantown. I think you are a bad little boy who wants to be a HVAC guy but can't.

Hows working with Fluor like? wages? I will see you soon, perhaps.
it will be a good experience to help out all i can there, and meet some of my fellow Hvac Friends.

Phil HVAC in Humble, Texas

58 months ago

Hvac Pro in Las Vegas, Nevada said: Hows working with Fluor like? wages? I will see you soon, perhaps.
it will be a good experience to help out all i can there, and meet some of my fellow Hvac Friends.

they all pay the same. They wont be hiring till feb.people on the ground have first dibs.

58 months ago

Phil HVAC in Humble, Texas said: they all pay the same. They wont be hiring till feb.people on the ground have first dibs.

Cool Lets dibby it up.

Phil HVAC in Houston, Texas

57 months ago

All About Staffing INDIA in Delhi, India said: We are urgently looking for the Nurses for Our Hospitals in UK with the following criteria.

Must have 7 bands in all sections in IELTS Acadamic.
Must have 2+ yrs Experience
Must be working in OR, ICU, Telemetry, Pediatrics, ER and Cath Lab

If you are matching the basic requriments please send in your IELTS TRF and updated CV at mukesh@aasindia.com

Will a EPA lic do

57 months ago

Phil HVAC in Houston, Texas said: Will a EPA lic do

Maybe they will be required to have a state license to run a hospital , make sense to you?

more turncoat tea to wash down that baloney sandwich ? Heh heh

Page:  « First « Previous   10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.