Diploma VS Associates

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Josh in Fort Huachuca, Arizona

23 months ago

Im looking at going to school but dont know which to choose. One im leaning towards only has a diploma program that is 60 weeks long. The 2nd school has the same thing a diploma program that last 60 weeks but then they have an associates program that you can take after.

Im sure the associates is better to get, but if I just went with the diploma do I still have a good chance at getting jobs? Any other info to help me decide would be great.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ray-Ray in Fort Wayne, Indiana

23 months ago

Josh in Fort Huachuca, Arizona said: Im looking at going to school but dont know which to choose. One im leaning towards only has a diploma program that is 60 weeks long. The 2nd school has the same thing a diploma program that last 60 weeks but then they have an associates program that you can take after.

Im sure the associates is better to get, but if I just went with the diploma do I still have a good chance at getting jobs? Any other info to help me decide would be great.

Get the degree

Ray-Ray in Fort Wayne, Indiana

23 months ago

Josh in Fort Huachuca, Arizona said: Im looking at going to school but dont know which to choose. One im leaning towards only has a diploma program that is 60 weeks long. The 2nd school has the same thing a diploma program that last 60 weeks but then they have an associates program that you can take after.

Get the degree

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.