WORK

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

SUPER TECH in Atlanta, Georgia

68 months ago

LOOKING FOR HVAC WORK ANY TYPE BEEN IN THE FIELD 10 YEARS ON SERVICE & INSTALLATION SIDE HAVE MY OWN SERVICE (2005) VAN E250 AND TOOLS WITH CERTIFICATION TO BACK IT UP.IF YOU ALL KNOW OF ANY ONE WHO NEEDS HELP LET ME KNOW @ dawillshvac@yahoo.com thanx 4 the help..............

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

SUPER TECH in Atlanta, Georgia

68 months ago

may the Lord be with you good luck,if you get the job do they need anymore help if so let me know thanx....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

hvac tech 12 in Concord, North Carolina

68 months ago

Im not sure how many openings they have. He said he was interviewing the rest of this week and all next week and that he would make a decesion then and let everyone know. I am not waiting I am still looking other places. www.hvacagent.com sent me a couple other alerts in the Charlotte NC area im going to check out.The Lord will provide where he wants me to be.

Skippy in Columbia, South Carolina

68 months ago

I worked for an outfit in the Columbia area called 2nd Wind. In my humble opinion it was a top heavy company. Techs were treated like they were not bright enough to make a quote. I stopped at Hardees one morning to get a biscuit and was told that I had used a company vehicle for personal use. The owner's wife told me that the company didn't need me. I took another job asap. They seemed to cycle their employees. It was an unhappy place to work. I left because I felt they I was not paid what I was promised. I am with a more reputable company now, making very good money.

Elliott@ctc.net in Concord, North Carolina

68 months ago

HI skippy,I am glad to hear that you found a job that you like that is an important factor. I too have had jobs like you mentioned it just makes you feel angry all the time or discouraged. Good jobs are very hard to find. I thought I had a good job most the techs got along good and willing to help. But then there was two guys there that were back stabbers and done there best to make you look bad so they could shine in the bosses pressence. I was working for a commercial HVAC COMPANY in Statesville,NC and stepped through the sheetrock accidentally twice, we were installing water piping for a chiller in an attic, the first time was while I was tighting a run of piping with my pipe wrench, my wrench slipped and I lost my footing and stepped on the sheetrock. the second time when I was crawling out to go through the small access hole my foot got tangled in some wire and loose cables and lost my footing. we had to walk across rafters no walkboards were put down although it was mentioned before we started the job that we needed some down. But the Mr.HVAC knows all tech seem to think we did not need them. Also he stepped through himself one time. anyway to get to my point that tech and I were working togeather some on another job and installing water piping there also. while holding the pipe with one hand and trying to fasten the hanger with the other I dropped the metal saddle, all this was being done from top a 12'step ladder. Anyway he went back to the office that evening and told the boss he was afraid to work with me that he was afraid he was going to be hurt that I was too clumsy. Well the next morning I was called into the office and was told by the boss he was going to have to let me go that I was too clumsy and that I was going to hurt someone.He told me he would let me resign and So I DID thinking that it would look better, But all I done was knock myself out of unemployment compensation. So now I am looking for work again since Sept 08.

Elliott@ctc.net in Concord, North Carolina

68 months ago

www.monster.com has a current job in Columbia,SC for HVAC service the COMPANY IS LISTED AS MRI network. It list the pay as $20.00hr to $21.00hr

local#597 in Joliet, Illinois

65 months ago

indeed.com has every listing in every state for hvac jobs good luck

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.