health unit coordinator information

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

trimbokat in Darwin, Minnesota

64 months ago

I am a recent graduate with a diploma as a Healthcare Administrative Assistant and I also received my Medical Transcription Certificate. What I would like to know is would I have a chance at getting a job as a Health Unit Coordinator with not having gone through the Health Unit Coordinator Course? I am finding it difficult to find a job as a medical transcriptionist and am very interested in a Health Unit coordinator job. Also, I am wondering what schools offer the HUC program in MInnesota. I live near Hutchinson, MN. Any information is greatly appreciated!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

cynthia smith in Saint Paul, Minnesota

64 months ago

trimbokat in Darwin, Minnesota said: I am a recent graduate with a diploma as a Healthcare Administrative Assistant and I also received my Medical Transcription Certificate. What I would like to know is would I have a chance at getting a job as a Health Unit Coordinator with not having gone through the Health Unit Coordinator Course? I am finding it difficult to find a job as a medical transcriptionist and am very interested in a Health Unit coordinator job. Also, I am wondering what schools offer the HUC program in MInnesota. I live near Hutchinson, MN. Any information is greatly appreciated!

saint paul and community and technical collge offers a HUC program which is only 17 credits and also Minneapolis community and technical college offers that program to

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.