need some guidence please

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

riley haynes in Nampa, Idaho

57 months ago

i am a young aspiring heavy equipment mechanic soon to be accepeted into a good union apprenticship program. I have an interview for the apprenticship on the 19th and was wonder if there was any advice anyone could give to a young'n with not much interview experience. any help will be appreciated. thank you lots.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Hill in Salt Lake City, Utah

51 months ago

riley haynes in Nampa, Idaho said: i am a young aspiring heavy equipment mechanic soon to be accepeted into a good union apprenticship program. I have an interview for the apprenticship on the 19th and was wonder if there was any advice anyone could give to a young'n with not much interview experience. any help will be appreciated. thank you lots.

Go in there and be yourself. Tell em it's your dream and aspiration to turn wrenches and get down and dirty. Tell them your willing to learn and able to learn. Well roundedness will take you a ways. Good luck it's a good job to be in.

3littlebirds in Anchorage, Alaska

12 months ago

Make sure to take advantage of all the classes and opportunity the Union has to offer, Make a plan for your future, being a Heavy Equipment Mechanic will wear your body out fast, work smarter not harder.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.