Heavy Equipment Operator

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 575)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

we got scamed in Bakersfield, California

106 months ago

man aint this something i went to ATS in colorado and have the same problem no one wants to hire if you have no experience i finally got a break with a demo company makeing almost nothing as a laborer/bobcat but yea if your thinking of going to ATS training school (DONT) SAVE YOUR 12Gs

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Rodolfo Gonzalez in Tucson, Arizona

106 months ago

We all got scammed,howeve the man upthere will see to them, if we all tell everyone about ATS, in Vegas or in Colorado or in AZ wherever they are trying to start a Training school, no one will go and they will shut down. So tell everyone, of course you don't want to start at the top, but you do want Co out there to recognize the Certification, they don't even want to do that. Keep searching on line, and you will find something guaranteed. Good Luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Robert in Connecticut... in Windsor Locks, Connecticut

106 months ago

Wow! I was just up in the ATS New Hampshire school, which is just 3 years old, and was thinking about going there but after reading all the negative feedback, I dunno!! I have a CDL class A license that I acquired over 10 years ago but never used it so it's now worthless.

BTW, here's Deep Creeks website:
www.constructionschool.net/index.htm

I don't know which direction to turn to now. I'm 50 years old and don't know what to do. I thought I did but not now. I've been to a Computer school, looked into TV and Radio Broadcasting and thought of going to ATS but, in the end, I think all these schools want is your hard-earned money and give you false promises of employment after completion of courses or levels.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

106 months ago

Whatever you do don't go to ATS in CA, AZ, or NV, or anywhere else that they are advertising, you wont get nowhere with them. There are other avenues, get online, and look for good schools that charge less, and have more to offer. Check them out before you decide. The Unions are a good source, to get involved with, they have apprentiship programs, where they will train you, and pay you at the same time. Look for a Co that does the same, because they are out there, so try all those avenues, before you try any school. If I know of any in your area I will keep in touch.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Wes in Missouri

106 months ago

Thinkn about chekn out the school in woodland, wasthington., West Coast Training. Anyone heard anything about them? What about this Deep Creek school?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

106 months ago

Craig, I totally agree with you, if not a Class action Law suit, put them out of Business, so as they cannot go on lying to everyone out there, and colecting such high fees. Sorry you got taken, and so is everyone else that is complaining, just stay with it, put together a resume, and go on line with Indeed.com, and also with Career Builder, and there are alot of other job sites, on line that can help you out. If you have a High School Diploma or GED the Operating Engineer's Union will put you through an apprentice program and pay you good wages while you are being trained, this is being done in Las Vegas, as we speak, because alot of the work out there is Union. show up at Construction sites, and ask for work. Don't loose faith.

dumptrucker in Ludlow, Vermont

106 months ago

I feel sorry for all you guys. You are going through exactly the same thing i did 20 years ago, except you paid 8-12k! I was just out of high school and spent a whole summer banging on doors, same thing , no experience no job. Just keep at it, you might have to start as a laborer but that is ok. I started as a laborer and showed I can pick up a shovel and use it, I think I became a better operator working my way up. I got to learn all aspects of construction. Now I don't have a problem working anywhere. I now run my own trucking co. and when times are slow i operate equipment for a couple of different contractors in the area.

Hang in there , start with a reputable co. even if it is at the bottom of the ladder. If you are a good worker they will see that and move you on. Good luck everyone.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

106 months ago

im keeping tabs on all this and just to let you all know im learning alot more on the field then in that so called school just start off as a laborer i paid ATS 12g"s to start as a laborer (scam) but i learned theres no cheating the latter it all takes time so if your were i was just apply for labor work (ATS) tell pepole the truth your job placement does not help its a joke (RED) i just wish someone would start a web site to tell there stories about this school

Jay in Lake Havasu City, Arizona

106 months ago

Looking for Job in and around LHC, AZ. Heard a rumor that there are Equipment Operator jobs Wickenburg, AZ. supposed to be big bucks. Anyone know of any jobs?

Rodolfo Gonzalez in Sahuarita, Arizona

106 months ago

Hi Jay
Go on Line and look for Heavy Equipment Operators, in Kingsman, or in Golden Valley, also in Wickenburg. Also Southwest Products is hiring, and they train, I believe they have jobs througout AZ, their

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jay in Lake Havasu City, Arizona

105 months ago

Thanks Rodolfo,
Info much appreciated.

Rodolfo Gonzalez in Sahuarita, Arizona said: Hi Jay
Go on Line and look for Heavy Equipment Operators, in Kingsman, or in Golden Valley, also in Wickenburg. Also Southwest Products is hiring, and they train, I believe they have jobs througout AZ, their

105 months ago

Don't get angry, just tell everyone you meet, and know about this people, so they wont be able to do business anymore. Black ball them so they will not ever be able to do business anymore. It is as simple as that do it on the Internet in the Newspaper, tell everyone about this.

105 months ago

I want to tell everyone dont go 2 ATS I had a good job making enough money to get by and some then i was on the net and came across ATS man they make it sound so good like if your going to leave there school making top doller so i went for it levels 1,2,3. well i had a hell of a time trying to get a job after two months i got lucky and a demo company gave me a chance as a laborer and now i struggle to pay my bills so yea dont do it ATS IS A JOKE

Robert in Connecticut... in Windsor Locks, Connecticut

105 months ago

Thanks. I appreciate that. I had one more training school I wanted to throw out there. It's called National Association of Heavy Equipment Training Schools located here:
www.nahets.com/

They teach and certify crane operators. In my state, CT, and Massachusetts, you must be licensed or certified to operate a crane. The starting pay is 75-150 dollars per diem, I was told. The schooling lasts 6 weeks and they tell me you get about 140 hours on the crane. You then have to pass a written and actual crane operation test to get certified.

Every 5 years you must take the written test to become recertified. The school costs 12K plus living arrangements (hotel costs and food). So probably 14 to 15K total. They told me that crane operators there are classes of about 20 people. They also told me that there is 95% job placement as opposed to 60-75% job placement for their Heavy Equipment Operator training.

This sounded pretty good to me. After you complete your 1-3 year on-the-job training, you become a journeyman and can make $38 an hour and more. I've read that some places, like in New York, pay $80 an hour.

I think this might be a better direction for me. Does anyone have an opinion on being a crane operator?

Thanks for reading.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

105 months ago

I don't know about nahets in Connecticut, but I would really look around, because the one in Las Vegas NV is really bad, try to research others, before you throw your money down the drain, I know I did, and so did everybody else, I hear that when it comes to them they are really bad, no one hires you when you go to their schools no matter what kind of Certs you have, so be careful.

105 months ago

scammed isn't the word for it, more like highway robbery, this ATS, or nahets as they call it is a joke, they just found a way to make money off of the consumer, I am seriously thinking about writing a letter to the president of the USA to see what he can do about this people they need to be stopped, there are real schools for this we just did not research, so this was partly our fault. So take the experience with a grain of Salt, sooner or later they will get theirs from the man upstairs, and it wont be pretty.

dozerdan in Las Vegas, Nevada

105 months ago

Rudolfo, man what is up with you dude. Pretty amazing stuff i been watching here for sometime now. Actually called the Las Vegas school, where i attended, and asked them about all this stuff i am seeing on this site. They told me that Rudolfo is actually really nice guy and graduated from their school and eventually found a job.

The ATS Las Vegas school said the person posting on this site and saying they are Rudolfo is actually his wife, and Rudolfo is actually embarrased that she is saying all this stuff. I kid you not man, is that a crock, or what. Pretty weak for a wife to be fighting a man's battles. Rudolfo i feel 4 u my man. But, i know you aren't the one speaking here. Can i send you a letter, where to?

Anyway, i went to ATS Las Vegas and found work aabout 70 days after graduated. It wasnt easy and Lamar in their job placement department s*cked. But, hey I found the job on my own, with no help from the school. So if you go to any school i would beware that job placement is not really what they say. But, i never thought my job was going to rely on somebody else, if that was the case i still would be flipping burgers at Jack in the Box.

As far as the man upstairs he gave you a brain and a body so use it and quit blaming your problems on someone else. I bet rudolfo's wife complains at the grocery store, the 7-11, the tire shop. "Man get a life". Do you research find what you like to do and the money will come.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

buttkicker in Albany, New York

105 months ago

Hey DozerDan, I think you are full of it. I been watching this too from NY(the bomb baby) and there is now way that rudolfo is a chick!

Hey, robert in CT(hey their neighbor) the only school i know of in our area is in NH. ATS of new hampshire, i think. I talked to the owner a while ago seems like a jerk but they got a decent looking operation. NAHETS not sure about them have not heard of them before, but do your homework no matter where you go.

Been doing this for 15 years and still hav\'n fun. Later

Brett Curkovic

105 months ago

Move from Croatia 8 years, father crane operator 25 years, look to learn how operate crane, anyone help tell where i learn crane and go work?

Scott in Clifton, New Jersey

105 months ago

I grew up around equipment my whole life, on a farm, and with my dad's construction company building houses. I work my tail off Monday through Saturday (except today, I am taking a long deserved 3 day vacation) as an operator. I pretty much can operate anything that has foot pedals, joysticks, steering wheel, or whatever, because I'm gonna learn it better than you! You name it and I have operated it. Big thing for me was I started out running stakes and put my time in. I think it is a joke if some of you bozos and bozettes think you're gonna come right out of a "school", which most of them are a joke, and compete with me. I will kick your butt on any machine so don't even think about it! You're still wet behind the ears and need to be taken out behind the wood shed and meet Mr. Switch. It bugs me when some greenhorn comes to my site and tells me he just got out of a so called training school and say's he is an expert. That's a joke! An expert takes years to get there. I work 6 days most weeks and make a good living, and if you think you're gonna get to where I am at in a month you're not very bright. Name me one job you can come out of school and go right to the top. Pucker up girls because the working world don't want a bunch of mamma's boys. Like someone said "there's no crying in baseball", well same thing here!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

105 months ago

Don't go to Ats or Nahets or now Nevada school of Construction, too much money for nothing, be careful out there.

105 months ago

Listen you idiot, I am not a Chick, and my name is spelled Rodolfo, not Rudolfo,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

105 months ago

Listen you Idiot, it is not my wife sending all this messagea, it is I, yes I use her website, however I did find a job on my own, but it was through my welding not the school that I attended, go to brain School yourself, I happen to be married to the smartest woman in the world, it it wasn't for God, and her I would have never gotten a job. So back off.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Brett Curkovic

105 months ago

I not idiot. Is this American way? I Not that good English. Look for works in America, from Croatia

I Not Idiot, I Good Christian Orthodox worker
I Work 10 hours today Sunday, now this.

Why? bad bad bad

bye

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

buttkicker in Albany, New York

105 months ago

Brett, this is not the American way. Rodolf doesn\'t know what he\'s talking about, you are not an idiot! I can tell you that you don\'t have to go to any school to become a good operator. Heck, you don\'t even need a drivers license. Anybody tell you different they are lying through their teeth. I don\'t care what certificate you got to show, it just don\'t matter. It comes down to the man. If you are confident and willing to work then good things will come to you. Hey, it\'s why you came to America right? To find work!

Don\'t listen to this rodolfo, or anyone else for that matter. You sound like somebody I wouldn\'t mind having on my team. Send me an email with your resume to booteekicker@yahoo.com

105 months ago

Hi Bret
I did not call you an idiot, I called someone that for mouthing off about my wife, besides what is everyone so hot and bothered about, we did get screwed big time, admit it and be done with it. Good luck Bret, hope you find a job soon, most people do in this Country, This is the land of opportunity, whether you are from here or not if you are a hard worker, and really want to advance in life it will happen for you, God bless

Spanky in Scranton, Pennsylvania

105 months ago

Amen there Rodolfo, in fact judging from your last name you probly got some latino brothers or cousins who know that America is the land of opportunity. No joke I'm not being funny. Alot of people in this country have realtives that would love to work but there just isn't anywork where they are at. You gotta put your shoes and socks on and go move the stump. But, I don't like what you said about luck! Rodolfo, dirt jockeys don't work on luck it's all about the sweat you are willing to put in.

Don in Oceanside, California

105 months ago

Hey guys, I have been reading all your comments. I am thinking of attending the Southern Cal college of Construction in San Bernardino. Has anyone got any thoughts. All three HEO levels will cost me about 18K. Plus all the gas to drive up and back from San Diego.

I also contacted dump creek in apple valley. They are cheaper. Anyone attended there?

Robert of East Windsor,CT in Windsor Locks, Connecticut

105 months ago

Kudos right back at ya buttkicker in Albany. New York is a kick a$$ state. I'm originally from Springfield, MA but have lived in East Windsor for about 15 years. I also wanted to say that you are a wise and dead on thinker. This thread is starting to go volatile. Rodolfo, you have already stated your opinion about ATS way too many times now. Enough please. All I want is something positive to come out of this thread instead of dread.

I think helpful, positive thinking would do us all good.

Brett from Croatia. Welcome to America my friend. This is the only website I could find that trains you to be a crane operator:
www.heavy-equipment-school.com/
The only other crane training place I found was here:
www.morriscranes.com/
What you should have done was go to your father to learn his trade for free. Then just take the certification tests here in America. That would have been your best choice. You still have the option to go and train in a school with the links I provided to you, however.

I just talked to a guy today that delivered roofing shingles to my house. He was driving a staight truck with a huge boom to lift the shingles to the roof. He does no laborious work as his boom is remote control and it does all the heavy work. The company he works for also has a crane and he asked me about crane testing in this area. I told him there was one close by. He said if he passes the written and crane operating tests, he'll earn over $30 an hour to start. Right now he told me he makes $20 bucks an hour just driving the boom truck. Nice. He says he's only been with this company for about a year.

I'm feeling good about the choice of being a crane operator rather than going for the HEO/NCCER route. The school told me they job place about 95% of their students. That would be NAHETS www.heavy-equipment-school.com/

@ Scott. Where are your manners? You really leave a good first impression...NOT!!

Don? Go for it man if this school is better

105 months ago

You are right no one works on Luck, only on blessings from above, I have been very blessed in more ways than one, and yes this is a wonderful Country to live in, and God did not put us here to be poor, because poverty is a sin that is why he gave us first of all a heart, and than a brain, and two good hands to work with, we are all born with talents to use and to make something out of ourselves, to provide for our family's and grow, and to put our best foot forward, but always with his council, that is why I am thankful everyday of my life, that he put me in this wonderful land, yes he blessed me with that, and we need to appreciate, and be thankful to live here.

Don Koski in Oceanside, California

105 months ago

Jason in San Diego, California said: Right on bro! I'm with you on that one, I became NCCER certifed in H.E.O. levels 1 and 2, I went to ATS Nevada on 4405 E. Colton Ave in Vegas and finished on March 2nd. NOBODY has even considered giving me a chance!! and it is becoming aggravating!I am starting to think it was a HUGE waste of time and $12,500!! ($10,995 for school, and $1,500 for hotel)
I even applied with an apprenticeship program to get my foot in the door, and still I get NOTHING!! what a waste! now I'm broke!

Jason, Have you found a job yet? I am thinking of spending money on a HEO school in apple valley, deep creek? Let me know what your up to?

Roger in Chicago, Illinois

105 months ago

Don, anybody going to make a major eductional choice better do some heavy and serious investigation. If you were going to send your kid to college the first thing you would do would be to visit the campus with your kid and get a feel for what they have to offer. If you going to make a decision based solely from a comment on this thread then I think you are making a mistake. Do some research, you're foolish not to make a visit, talk to the students and administration. Just like you were sending your oldest child, and make an educated decision based.

Come on fellas, lets take this up a notch. Equipment operators are educated intelligent people. Some of this thread reminds me of two drunks having a bar fight. It is our job to demonstrate that the industry is made up of bright individuals not some toothless name calling hicks.

Don, do you work for this Deep Creek?

Don Koski in Oceanside, California

105 months ago

Roger in Chicago, Illinois said: Don, anybody going to make a major eductional choice better do some heavy and serious investigation. If you were going to send your kid to college the first thing you would do would be to visit the campus with your kid and get a feel for what they have to offer. If you going to make a decision based solely from a comment on this thread then I think you are making a mistake. Do some research, you're foolish not to make a visit, talk to the students and administration. Just like you were sending your oldest child, and make an educated decision based.

Come on fellas, lets take this up a notch. Equipment operators are educated intelligent people. Some of this thread reminds me of two drunks having a bar fight. It is our job to demonstrate that the industry is made up of bright individuals not some toothless name calling hicks.

Don, do you work for this Deep Creek?

No, Sadly I'm unemployed at the moment. I am thinking of becoming a HEO. My grandfather tried 10 years ago to get me into the business. He ran his own grader. I wish I had taken advantage when I had the chance.

Anyway, I have signed up for an apprentice program here in California and will pursue that angle instead of an expensive school. From all the research I've gathered, it seems as though, that this training is a very big business and I'm very glad I found this site. Thanks to all for their input

Greg in West Covina, California

105 months ago

Excellent, hope you make it through. I know some of our guys came out of school and are not great but not bad. I have come to the conclusion that the school does not make the man. The man is made before they go to school. Good luck. Sounds like you will have success regardless of your decision.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

105 months ago

Good job Don, it is great to know that through all of our mistakes, some one out there wont make the same ones. An apprenticeship program is the way to go, Don't throw your money on schools as we all learned. You live and you learn.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Stan in South Bend, Indiana

105 months ago

What do I need to do to meet OSHA requirements in Indiana for my operators. Got three operators, want to make sure I don't get dinged. Help me in IN

Robert in Windsor Locks, Connecticut

105 months ago

Everyone has to remember one thing. All these HEO schools can offer you is an NCCER certificate and basic training (6,9 or 11 weeks) to become an "ENTRY LEVEL HEO". You're not coming out of those schools a professional HEO. That will take years to master. Like an electrician, plumber, machinist, crane operator, etc. It will take years before you become a journeyman (on your own and licensed and making descent bucks).

If fact, just about anything you train for whether it be in a tech shcool for blue collar job or a college for a white collar job, all that you can hope to get is an entry level position. Same for Doctors, Lawyers, Senators, you name it. Every employer knows that when you graduate from a shcool, all you can be hired for is an entry level position.

vwpeachez in murrieta, California

105 months ago

Does anyone know of any companies in Southern California Riverside area that would hire my 21 year old son and train him on the job? He has a high school diploma. He is very reliable but only seems to get stuck in the type of jos that are not going anywhere. Unfortunately do to my medical condition, I don't have the funds to send him to college to further his education at this time. He really wants to be an EMT but is open to taking any on the job training that will lead to a stable good job. Thank you very much for any assistance you can offer.

Cal in Fayetteville, Arkansas

105 months ago

Does anyone know of any heavy equiptment operator training in Spanish? I called all the major schools that pop up on the web and can't seem to find one.

105 months ago

Cal
If you're going to make it in this country, you have to learn the English language fluently. You're question makes me laugh. If I ever wanted to move to another country, I would first want to learn their language.

As to your question? I don't think anybody can really answer that one.

105 months ago

On second thought Cal, I think you are asking this question on someone else's behalf because you're English words sound perfect. Am I right?

we got scammed in Bakersfield, California

105 months ago

fuc% ats

Nancy in Houston, Texas

105 months ago

Rodolfo Gonzalez in Tucson, Arizona said: I am a Certified H E O, I II III. I obtained my certs on Nov of 06. I have been looking for work in Las Vegas and Arizona. Calif. What does it take to get hired. They either want a High School Diploma, or experience, how do you obtain that if no one wants to give you a chance, not even the Unions?

If you don't have a high school, contact Benjamin Franklin High School online course, it is easy and will take you no time at all. Also, BP in Texas City is looking for HEO , email your resume to bp@certified.com , maybe you could tell them you are taking your high school diploma exams now and will bring in your certificate when finished. Good Luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

104 months ago

Hi Nancy
Thanks for the advice, however I finally found a Co, that not only uses me as the Welder for their Heavy Equipment, but also allows me to drive the Machines, they also pay me good money, and lots of over time. They hired me on as a Welder, and found out that I had some training in Heavy Equipment, so they gave me a chance, and now I do both, of course I have to travel, and that is fine if that is what it takes than so be it. God has been good to me.

Nancy in Houston, Texas

104 months ago

Glad to hear things worked out for you. Some people get lucky after a very long search and find the job they have wanted. If it didn't take so long to take the HEO courses, my husband would do so, the money has got to be better than what he makes now and he works long hours driving armored cars(trucks ) . Good luck to you , hope things continue to get better for you.

Don Coupez in Bellevue, Washington

104 months ago

Rodolfo Gonzalez in Tucson, Arizona said: I am a Certified H E O, I II III. I obtained my certs on Nov of 06. I have been looking for work in Las Vegas and Arizona. Calif. What does it take to get hired. They either want a High School Diploma, or experience, how do you obtain that if no one wants to give you a chance, not even the Unions?

Maybe I'm blind but WHAT SCHOOL are you guys referring to? I'm looking into heavy equipment training and want to stay away from this school.

Thanks.

Don

Anna Marie

103 months ago

Scott in Clifton, New Jersey said: I grew up around equipment my whole life, on a farm, and with my dad's construction company building houses. I work my tail off Monday through Saturday (except today, I am taking a long deserved 3 day vacation) as an operator. I pretty much can operate anything that has foot pedals, joysticks, steering wheel, or whatever, because I'm gonna learn it better than you! You name it and I have operated it. Big thing for me was I started out running stakes and put my time in. I think it is a joke if some of you bozos and bozettes think you're gonna come right out of a "school", which most of them are a joke, and compete with me. I will kick your butt on any machine so don't even think about it! You're still wet behind the ears and need to be taken out behind the wood shed and meet Mr. Switch. It bugs me when some greenhorn comes to my site and tells me he just got out of a so called training school and say's he is an expert. That's a joke! An expert takes years to get there. I work 6 days most weeks and make a good living, and if you think you're gonna get to where I am at in a month you're not very bright. Name me one job you can come out of school and go right to the top. Pucker up girls because the working world don't want a bunch of mamma's boys. Like someone said "there's no crying in baseball", well same thing here!

My fiance has been working with heavy equipment for about 5yrs and he's been told he's one of the best but we are tired of moving around with his company. We live in California but would consider a permanent move. If you or anyone you know is looking to hire please e-mail me. mastflvr@aol.com

Michael in Londonderry, New Hampshire

103 months ago

Jay in San Diego, California said: Right on I agree lets file a class action!

My class graduateed ATS in New Hampshire in September of this year, out of 17 students maybe 2 are working. I have contact with ten others who are still looking for work. The others are from New York, Conn, Mass, NH, and Maine. I personally applied in Wyoming and Oklahoma, but after reading your letters I know why I haven't been called. One company I went to here for a lead told me how bad previous students were, liked what I could do, but wanted more experiance. I gambled on this to work out, but will probably lose my house instead...

dave in Cathedral City, California

103 months ago

I whent to American Construction Training in Dothan Alabama good school but very hard to find a job.None of my job leads helped my onley offers were $10.00 to 12.00 dallors anhour a thousand milles away.I put resumes all over the country.I allso have two prior years in operating before i whent to that school good jobs are out their just hard to find.I do agree who ever runs theese schools are wiping their a**** with hundred dallor bills and cant wipe that s*** eating grin off their faces.It seems to me their are a lot of pissed off people that went to theese schools thinking they will have no problem geting a job i blame that on the money hungrey recruters.

mtb in Brockton, Massachusetts

103 months ago

you know i dont care how much stick time you have in school nobody beats site exp 6 month of school vs 6 months on site . site guy wins every time . you have to get on site use a shovel and wait your turn . think about it would you put someone on a 300,000 dollar piece of equipment and didnt know what their doing sure everyone knows how to [operate] question is do you know how to move dirt

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.