Home Health Aide Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (237) - Start a Discussion

Sacha10461 in New York, New York

Updated 36 months ago

hha - 1 Reply

What home health agency (queens) gives free classes and has a union?

Sacha Marina in Bronx, New York

A Quicker way of Becoming a HHA!?

I was wondering if there is a easier or quicker way of becoming a HHA in NY? I read somewhere to take a Nurse Assistant class at Universalclass.com...

Lala in Queens Village, New York

Updated 37 months ago

Are their any agencies that accepts your registry # being that my agency is holding my certificate? - 2 Replies

My agency will not release my certificate unless I pay a $500.00 fee before my 6 mos is up. I don't like my agency. The coordinators are rude and...

Tanyn Wallace in Barnegat, New Jersey

Updated 37 months ago

Home health aid courses or certified nurses aid courses - 6 Replies

does anyone know if there is any training starting for these careers in Atlantic or Ocean counties, N.J.? Thanks much.

ms.brown in Cincinnati, Ohio

Updated 38 months ago

Training in Cincinnati, OH - 1 Reply

Hi I am looking for medical training in cincinnati, oh that is free or almost free! I'm interested in hha certification or cna training. I have found...

abraham26 in Brooklyn, New York

Updated 38 months ago

Reaching qualified HHA's - 1 Reply

Hello, My name is Jesse and I live in Connecticut. I am a consultant working with a client a cleint that is starting a home health care agency and...

SKKHLong in Olympia, Washington

Updated 38 months ago

i would like to start my own rescare care home care - 1 Reply

i would love to have my own home care how do i do this and what are the state requlation

laurie sperring in Staten Island, New York

transfering licence

i would like to know how to switch over my hha license

Heliany in Revere, Massachusetts

Updated 38 months ago

HHA Course in MA - 8 Replies

Does anyone have any information on locations of HHA Courses in MA? Are there any free courses offered that anyone knows about?

Talyse Stephens in Hemet, California

Updated 38 months ago

HHA classes offered in San Diego CA. - 1 Reply

I have been told by the Ca. licensing that I need to take the HHA class over since I let my cert. expire as I moved out of state and it was not...

islegirl in Asheville, North Carolina

Updated 38 months ago

Where can I do home health aide classes on the weekend? - 3 Replies

I would like to know where can I do home health classes on the weekend.

Dee in Mount Holly, New Jersey

Updated 38 months ago

chha license - 1 Reply

Where do they offer classes to become a certified home health aide in camden county, nj.

Jaede in Gainesville, Florida

Updated 39 months ago

Home Health jobs Listed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 1 Reply

http://4cnasjobs.jobamatic.com/a/jobs/find-jobs/q-home+health+aide/sb-pd/fft-home+health+aide www.4cnas.com The Online Magazine for Certified...

Paula Chapple in Lafayette, Indiana

Updated 39 months ago

If your HHA in Indiana Call me, got great job for you! - 5 Replies

Would you like to change lives without having to do on-hands care? We have new state funded program, need home evaluations done in Indiana, great...

liah 1234 in Brooklyn, New York

i just signed up for Reliable Home Health Care

do anyone knowww if they are a good companyy

sandiems in Sanford, Maine

home haelth aide

How do I find a private duty home health aide to care for my grandmother in Sanford, Maine?

gwen in indianapolis im in Wayne, New Jersey

best state to work as a cna/hha

i live in indianapolis and i'm looking to relocate to a different city in a month an wanted to no what city is the best to work as a cna/hha and the...

stanop in Southport, North Carolina

Updated 40 months ago

home health aide training - 3 Replies

Can anyone tell me where there are classes for HHA in the borough of staten island and if so if they are free and if the training is paid training

veronica

Updated 40 months ago

The Home Health Aide is NOT the Home Health MAID - 3 Replies

Although cleaning is part of the job, because a person feels better when their house is clean and organized. Some clients take things too far and...

Ely in Brooklyn, New York

YAI

Dear Forum, Good day to all and thanks for all the valuable information posted!! Keep it up!! Is anyone familiar with the...

sachem in Jacksonville, Florida

where to get hha traing in jax,fl

cheap classes or on line.

Charlotte in Clementon, New Jersey

Updated 42 months ago

Getting a home health aide job. - 46 Replies

How did you get your start doing home health aide work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position? Do you need a particular...

Sacha10461 in New York, New York

Updated 42 months ago

Getting a job at a Hospice - 2 Replies

I recently graduated college with a B.S. in Psychology- Human Services. I am seriously considering a job at a Hospice. Does anyone know what position...

t harris in Bronx, New York

Updated 43 months ago

how do you like the job - 3 Replies

im looking in to becoming a hha or crn but i want to know how the job is and if it would be right for me i have a two year old that i also have to...

katy in Bradenton, Florida

Updated 43 months ago

cna - 3 Replies

Does any one know where you take cna course in Phila pa for free, or if need to pay for course where can you go and what type of funding is adviable...

jerseyjane in Voorhees, New Jersey

CHHA pay in South Jersey

Does anyone know which agencies offer the best pay in Camden County?

shuquin sneed

Updated 44 months ago

help - 2 Replies

can any boby tell me were to go to get free class for home health aid in newark nj

DONNA WHITE in Mount Royal, New Jersey

Updated 44 months ago

Looking for a CNA job in Montgomery county, Pa - 3 Replies

NO AGENCIES OR HOME HEALTH CARE PLEASE. Iam interested in LTC/Nursing Homes Salary? well we discuss about that later. I have 18yars of experience, I...

teena in Royal Oak, Michigan

Updated 44 months ago

NOW WHAT?HELLO - 1 Reply

HELLO. YOU ALL. CAN YOU TELL ME I NEED TO KNOW THIS. WHAT AM DOING WRONG.EVERY TIME WE CHANGE SHIFT, THE NEW SHIFT. OR CNA HAVE TO GO TO EVERY...

modeline nozifort in East Orange, New Jersey

Updated 44 months ago

looking for a hha job - 1 Reply

i have been a hha and stna for 21yrs. looking for a hha job in ohio. preferably the warren, youngstown, boardman, etc area. ty. excellent references.

Racquel in Neptune, New Jersey

hha classes

Hi I'm looking for a home health aide class in monmouth county nj it does matter whether its free or you have to pay.

lmartin in Linden, New Jersey

Updated 45 months ago

CHHA pay in South Jersey - 1 Reply

Does anyone have any idea which agency pays the best in atlantic county? I've been working for an agency that paid me $9.50 an hour for three mos....

gee in Bronx, New York

How much senior bridge pay

Do anyone knows how much senior bridge pay in ny?

andie in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Updated 45 months ago

home health aide - 10 Replies

i would like to know where they offer free home health aide classes.Do they pay good.

Angela Mills in Chester, South Carolina

Updated 45 months ago

home health aide - 1 Reply

i been chester sc for 8 months i dont drive and been looking for work seen like i alway get the door. in my face because i drive, there are other...

ghys in Valley Stream, New York

Updated 46 months ago

cna job - 7 Replies

i am looking for a job the job i have now is only working me 6 hours a week i need more hours than this i have 2 children and the money i am making...

penelope in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Updated 46 months ago

Help finding Training - 3 Replies

I am looking to do home health aid Can someone tell me where to go for training?

queenwoowho in Metairie, Louisiana

Texas requirements for a home health aide

Hello I am moving back to Dallas in a few weeks and would like information on becoming a home health aide. Do I need certification or training?If so...

rose velez in New York, New York

Updated 47 months ago

Does anyone know where I can go and get my HHA training? - 3 Replies

I've looked for days on the internet hoping i could find something and i've came up with nothing.

tunnerfish in Bronx, New York

Updated 48 months ago

Travel pay for home health care. - 1 Reply

I think that some home health care companies could pay better travel pay.

Leah in Middleton, Wisconsin

Updated 49 months ago

looking for employment suffolk area virginia CNA/HHA - 3 Replies

I am new to VA and am looking for employment in Assisted Living or home health. I am certified in WI and have been in this line of work the past 15...

Eileen in Richmond Hill, New York

Updated 49 months ago

Tips for home health aide interviews. - 1 Reply

Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming home health aide interview? Are there common interview questions that come up again and again?

Updated 49 months ago

What are the best home health aide qualifications and training to get ahead? - 1 Reply

What is the best training for becoming a home health aide? What types of ongoing training or certifications are necessary to be an effective home...

Updated 49 months ago

HHA - 2 Replies

Are there any free hha training programs/classes in manhattan that start in december or january. If u noe please leave detailed information. Thanks

Updated 49 months ago

hha training - 5 Replies

I would like to know if there are any classes in the sacramento or placer co. area for Home Health Aide. I am also a CNA

rcoleman21@wi.rr.com in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Updated 49 months ago

are there any free cna classes - 1 Reply

are there any free cna classes in milwaukee wi

NICOLE

RELIANCE HOME HEALTH CARE

HELLO DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS COMPANY RELIANCE HOME HEALTH CARE IN PHILADELPHIA

- Indeed Host in Austin, Texas

Updated 50 months ago

HHA certified - 1 Reply

I recently gratuated from this field and looking for emploment

LUSHIS in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

CAN A FELONY BE CERTIFIED

I HAVE A PAST FELONY FROM 1993.I HAVE 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE AS A HOME HEALTH AID.I WOULD LIKE TO BECOME CERTIFIED.I DONT WANT TO PAY FOR MY CLASES IF IM...

silvia in Burbank, California

Updated 50 months ago

Homehealth aid classes in CA - 4 Replies

Im looking for HHA classes canot seem to find any imformationi work for a company but the dont provide any classes i have the experience but not the...

Page: « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.