FREE HOMEHEALTH AIDE CLASSES

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

tawannamangham@yahoo.com in Cleveland, Ohio

32 months ago

please email me where i can go to get training to become a home health aide or free training in cleveland ohio, my email tawannamangham@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (58) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

ericaLM32 in Cleveland, Ohio

31 months ago

i live here in euclid and i know they give a class on E185th st, had a few friends go through the class and loved it!! if u live close u can google it or drive down the street and see the sign on the building! hope this helps

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

lina1982 in Cleveland, Ohio

25 months ago

ericaLM32 in Cleveland, Ohio said: i live here in euclid and i know they give a class on E185th st, had a few friends go through the class and loved it!! if u live close u can google it or drive down the street and see the sign on the building! hope this helps

do you know the name of it and can you look it up online if possible my email is angelinahashim21@gmail.com and thank you in advance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

CANDY in Cleveland, Ohio

14 months ago

ericaLM32 in Cleveland, Ohio said: i live here in euclid and i know they give a class on E185th st, had a few friends go through the class and loved it!! if u live close u can google it or drive down the street and see the sign on the building! hope this helps

I LIVE OFF OF 185TH IN EUCLID/CLEVELAND WHERE EXACTLY IS THE TRAINING, I DON'T RECALL SEEING IT OFF 185TH

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

happyfaith1@gmail.com in Columbia, Maryland

13 months ago

Im look for free class in Newark im from Newark

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

happyfaith1@gmail.com in Columbia, Maryland

13 months ago

Im not in Columbia Maryland i live in Newark NJ

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Tammie in Sacramento, California

10 months ago

If anyone is interested, you can see a list of HHA training in OH at www.howtobecomeahomehealthaide.com/where-to-get-home-health-aide-training-in-ohio

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

holleycindy@yahoo.com

9 months ago

Tammie in Sacramento, California said: If anyone is interested, you can see a list of HHA training in OH at www.howtobecomeahomehealthaide.com/where-to-get-home-health-aide-training-in-ohio

HOW CAN I GET FREE TRAINNING FOR A HOME HEALTH AIDE IN WEDT PALM BCH FL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mar Hill in Apopka, Florida

1 month ago

How can I get free home health training in lake county fl. I'm a cna and I would like to challenge the test

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.