Home health aide training in Mercer county

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

leelee23 in Trenton, New Jersey

103 months ago

hi i know it's been three months but did u find an answer? if not, i am about to take a three-week hha course in hamilton for $500. the class starts june 8th and ends on the 26th. it's m-f, 9-3

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

francia36 in Newark, New Jersey

103 months ago

that to far for me i live in newark nj

Reply - Report abuse

leelee in Trenton, New Jersey

103 months ago

francia 36 in Newark, New Jersey said: that to far for me i live in newark nj

i'm sorry.i always see a whole bunch of free or cheap hha/cna classes up north jersey and ny and i get frustrated because it's too far for me.

Reply - Report abuse

kyra

102 months ago

leelee...
can you please tell us where in hamilton you are taking this course, and the contact information? Thanks.

Reply - Report abuse

sexyflygangsta in Trenton, New Jersey

89 months ago

leelee23 in Trenton, New Jersey said: hi i know it's been three months but did u find an answer? if not, i am about to take a three-week hha course in hamilton for $500. the class starts june 8th and ends on the 26th. it's m-f, 9-3

where in hamilton

Reply - Report abuse

Aby in Bordentown, New Jersey

75 months ago

leelee23 in Trenton, New Jersey said: hi i know it's been three months but did u find an answer? if not, i am about to take a three-week hha course in hamilton for $500. the class starts june 8th and ends on the 26th. it's m-f, 9-3

Hi where is this place. I am interested in taking the class. Please send me details to awurabenaus@yahoo.com.

Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you

Reply - Report abuse

Tt1222 in Dallas, Texas

70 months ago

W

sexyflygangsta in Trenton, New Jersey said: where in hamilton

can u tell me where in hamilton u took that class contact me at tanyaA1222@yahoo.com

Reply - Report abuse

Tt1222

70 months ago

C

can u tell me where in hamilton u took that class please can u contact me at tanyaA1222@yahoo.com

Reply - Report abuse

destiny in Trenton, New Jersey

69 months ago

leelee23 in Trenton, New Jersey said: hi i know it's been three months but did me u find an answer? if not, i am about to take a three-week hha course in hamilton for $500. the class starts june 8th and ends on the 26th. it's m-f, 9-3

Hi im destiny i am looking for the same thing to be a hha and am looking for training .U said u got training in hamilton for 3 weeks ,Can u tell me where and what its called thank u very much ...email me arianna.stewart09@yahoo.com

Reply - Report abuse

hanifiahpettigrew in trenton, New Jersey

67 months ago

i would also le to recieve information about this class please email me the location at hanifiahpettigrew@gmail.com

Reply - Report abuse

Leslie in Trenton, New Jersey

13 months ago

Leelee 23can you email me where in Hamilton you took your HHA training for 500 at Leslie.woods21@yahoo.com thank you

Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.