Partners and care

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Teetee718 in New York, New York

65 months ago

HI, i will be starting training at Partners and care in may. I would like to know how long does it take for them to give you your certificate after you complete the classes and what is the process like? Also, do they have a lot of cases? I would like to do this for the summer so i can save enough money to afford transportation to go to my cna class in september. I am not going to quit doing the hha. I really want to work with the elderly. Any information about Partners and Care would be appreciated such as experience in class, on cases, wages etc. Thank you

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Tawanna1@gmail. com in Dallas, Texas

65 months ago

I went to this program my frist week went well my second week went well when I got to my thrid week they had put me in a different.class well I put the doll baby down to hard and was told to get my things and lenkave.mind u three was my last day of training. Before I went out to work. We'll my mom gave them 18 years so I guess. It work forget my sister works with them now barely even hours and her check is not a happy one.but try them they start off pay is $8.50 an HR so try them why did nit work for me doesn't mean it wont work for u!!!"goodluck

Reply - Report abuse

jeanettechaney5 in Bronx, New York

61 months ago

Hi, i am trying to apply for a Job with you.

Reply - Report abuse

Joe Gagill in Monticello, New York

61 months ago

why oh why can't I post

Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.