How can I reinstate my Homemaker - Home Health Aide license? Also known as CHHA license.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

E&S Home Care Solutions in Jersey City, New Jersey

37 months ago

If your NJ CHHA license is expired or the New Jersey Board of Nursing records reveal that your Homemaker-Home Health Aide certification has been expired, then you’ll have to reinstate your expired license.

To return to active status as a Homemaker-Home Health Aide on the New Jersey CHHA registry, you must indeed retake the Home Health Aide exam and submit a Homemaker Home Health Aide Reinstatement Application. And you can always do that through one of New Jersey’s regulated Home Health Aide agencies like E&S Home Care Solutions

If your Homemaker-Home Health Aide certification has been expired for more than five years. For this reason, you must repeat the 76-hour Homemaker-Home Health Aide Training Program or a 16-hour Certified Nurse Assistant conversion course (only if you have a current active New Jersey Certified Nurse Assistant license) and submit documented proof from an agency or school that you successfully completed the mandatory training.

Make sure you complete the entire form and submit any copies of required documents. You may also seek assistance and schedule the exam at one of NJ’s regulated and approved agencies like E&S Home Care Solutions 9'0'8'2'2'2'8'4'9'4'that's authorized to administer the Home Health Aide examination and reinstatement submission in New Jersey.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sallay Harding in Newark, New Jersey

28 months ago

My CHHHA LICENSE EXPIRED SIX MONTHS AGO, DO I HAVE TO TAKE THE COURSE AGAIN TO GET MY LICENSE?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Tisha Campbell in Newark, New Jersey

26 days ago

E&S Home Care Solutions in Jersey City, New Jersey said: If your NJ CHHA license is expired or the New Jersey Board of Nursing records reveal that your Homemaker- Home Health Aide certification has been expired, then you’ll have to reinstate your expired license.

To return to active status as a Homemaker-Home Health Aide on the New Jersey CHHA registry, you must indeed retake the Home Health Aide exam and submit a Homemaker Home Health Aide Reinstatement Application. And you can always do that through one of New Jersey’s regulated Home Health Aide agencies like E&S Home Care Solutions

If your Homemaker-Home Health Aide certification has been expired for more than five years. For this reason, you must repeat the 76-hour Homemaker-Home Health Aide Training Program or a 16-hour Certified Nurse Assistant conversion course (only if you have a current active New Jersey Certified Nurse Assistant license) and submit documented proof from an agency or school that you successfully completed the mandatory training.

Make sure you complete the entire form and submit any copies of required documents. You may also seek assistance and schedule the exam at one of NJ’s regulated and approved agencies like E&S Home Care Solutions 9'0'8'2'2'2'8'4'9'4'that's authorized to administer the Home Health Aide examination and reinstatement submission in New Jersey.

Hi my name is, Tisha Campbell. Im just so in the rush to work, & get bk 2 doing what i luv. & that's helping out the elderly! So yes! Ive paid 2 have my license reinstated. So can you please tell me what's next? Because i really dont knw!;( im hearing that i need a weaver fr the state. Then im hearing, i need 2 do 76hrs some where! Idk what 2 do... please help!!! Thank you, have a bless day! Tisha.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tisha Campbell in Newark, New Jersey

26 days ago

Hi! Im just dying 2 get bk, 2 doing what i luv. Working & helping out people. Especially the elderly one's! I MISS WORKING... yes! I paid 2 have my license reinstated, just don't knw how long i have 2 wait. & what's next? Some places saying, i need a weaver fr the state. Some saying, i need 76 hrs. Idk, & not sure what 2 do. Other then wait! Please feel free 2 let me knw, what's my next step!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.