Any hha classes in the Philadelphia Area?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

shivon callicut in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

96 months ago

Hi my name is Shivon Callicut and I've been looking for a training program so I can get my certerfication in home health aid. I've been a home health aide for almost 10 years and I'm not certerfied . I would like to become a certerfied home health aid if you could help me with that please contact me @ 215-474-0395 or you can e-mail me @ shivon.callicut@yahoo.com. Thank you and I would be looking foward to hear from you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (102) / No (26) Reply - Report abuse

laila

53 months ago

Hey I'm in the same situation. I've been a HHA for about two years and I need certification ASAP! Please email me if anyone knows a place in Philadelphia PA for HHA classes.

naomi_janette@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

mary.nma in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

51 months ago

is there a home health aide training in or near my zipcode 19153

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (33) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Brittany in Bensalem, Pennsylvania

48 months ago

RLGAX in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: I'm having trouble finding this. Is there a link? Can anyone tell me specifically where to find this information?

Indeed.com has a link also. I googled Holy Redeemer Home Health Aide training and found a link to apply, I was told it was a 3 month waiting list, but 1 week later I received an email saying that I had been selected and to attend a interview session 2 days after. My interview is tomorrow So I am just waiting now to see what they have to offer. I do not know the pay, but I know the training is 10 days, M-F 8-4pm May 21- June 4. They said they cannot guarantee job placement but the recruiter I spoke to said if you finish the program, most likely you will have a job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Yahira in White Plains, New York

48 months ago

You can also Try FreeHomeHealthAideTraining.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Kia in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

47 months ago

I'm looking to take a Home Health Aide Course. I've applied with Holy Redeemer, as it's a list as if you're applying for a job with them. Most places are asking for $350 and higher,w hich I heard the Board of Social Services should provide assistance. PLEASE HELP! I NEED A CLASS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

anniyah in philadelphia, Pennsylvania

8 months ago

Hi I'm looking for any home health aide classes or CNA classes that is close to me. If you have any information on any classes available please let me know thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Michelle N in Sacramento, California

7 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

batuma in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

4 months ago

Anyone known any agencies in Philadelphia, PA who hiring a HHA without cerrificate. Help please

divalajuicy2 in Lansdowne, Pennsylvania

4 months ago

Idk if you need certificate or not BUT try visiting nurse group, act home health, healthcare stat, epic, maxim, Bayada, PSA home health, Criticare home health and nursing services, staffing plus, melmark hires residential aides, delta t group, go on indeed.com and career builder.com

If you need certificate try Holy Redeemer and or home health associates on walnut st... They off free HHA classes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

divalajuicy2 in Lansdowne, Pennsylvania

4 months ago

Batuma in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: Anyone known any agencies in Philadelphia, PA who hiring a HHA without cerrificate. Help please

Also Bayada used to offer free two week HHA programs but I am not sure if they still do

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.