Any hha classes in the Philadelphia Area?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Heather F.

80 months ago

I wanted to know if there was any classes in the philadelphia area for training to be hha? Thanks!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (145) / No (20) Reply - Report abuse

shivon callicut in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

79 months ago

Hi my name is Shivon Callicut and I've been looking for a training program so I can get my certerfication in home health aid. I've been a home health aide for almost 10 years and I'm not certerfied . I would like to become a certerfied home health aid if you could help me with that please contact me @ 215-474-0395 or you can e-mail me @ shivon.callicut@yahoo.com. Thank you and I would be looking foward to hear from you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (86) / No (21) Reply - Report abuse

laila

37 months ago

Hey I'm in the same situation. I've been a HHA for about two years and I need certification ASAP! Please email me if anyone knows a place in Philadelphia PA for HHA classes.

naomi_janette@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

mary.nma in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

34 months ago

is there a home health aide training in or near my zipcode 19153

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No Reply - Report abuse

Brittany in Bensalem, Pennsylvania

31 months ago

RLGAX in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: I'm having trouble finding this. Is there a link? Can anyone tell me specifically where to find this information?

Indeed.com has a link also. I googled Holy Redeemer Home Health Aide training and found a link to apply, I was told it was a 3 month waiting list, but 1 week later I received an email saying that I had been selected and to attend a interview session 2 days after. My interview is tomorrow So I am just waiting now to see what they have to offer. I do not know the pay, but I know the training is 10 days, M-F 8-4pm May 21- June 4. They said they cannot guarantee job placement but the recruiter I spoke to said if you finish the program, most likely you will have a job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Yahira in White Plains, New York

31 months ago

You can also Try FreeHomeHealthAideTraining.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Kia in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

31 months ago

I'm looking to take a Home Health Aide Course. I've applied with Holy Redeemer, as it's a list as if you're applying for a job with them. Most places are asking for $350 and higher,w hich I heard the Board of Social Services should provide assistance. PLEASE HELP! I NEED A CLASS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.