searching for free training

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (30)

Sherita Revander in Bronx, New York

82 months ago

Hey everyone,
i need some help .I'm looking fro somewhere that offers free HHA classes in the evenings and on weekends.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (409) / No (78) Reply - Report abuse

RENEE BROWN in New York, New York

82 months ago

someone,I need help to get a free training classes in home health Aide the class could be in the evening.thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (88) / No (26) Reply - Report abuse

sandra delgado in Bronx, New York

81 months ago

HI I AM LOOKING FOR FREE CLASSES AS A HOME HEALTH AIDE I DONT HAVE A MEDICAL PAPER BECAUSE I DONT HAVE INSURANCE BUT I DO HAVE A CERTIFICATE SINCE 04 BUT STOP WORKING FOE TWO YEARS ALL THE FREE CLASSES I HAVE TO PAY EITHER 35 OR MORE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (60) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

sandra delgado in Bronx, New York

81 months ago

sandra delgado in Bronx, New York said: HI I AM LOOKING FOR FREE CLASSES AS A HOME HEALTH AIDE I DONT HAVE A MEDICAL PAPER BECAUSE I DONT HAVE INSURANCE BUT I DO HAVE A CERTIFICATE SINCE 04 BUT STOP WORKING FOR TWO YEARS ALL THE FREE CLASSES I HAVE TO PAY EITHER 35 OR MORE

I HAVE REFFERENCE IF NEEDED

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Deanna Cruz in Bronx, New York

81 months ago

Good morning. My name i Ms. Deanna Cruz, and I'm looking for some Free Home Health Aide training classes in the bronx. 5 years ago I used to work for Cooperative Home Care in the bronx. I had to stop working do to an injury. So now I'm all better and ready to start work again. If there is any one who willing to Train Please send me a e-mail Thank You.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (36) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

candy evans in brooklyn, New York

80 months ago

Hello, My Name is Candy Evans I'm currently looking for free home aide training thats held in the evening.I have some experience i not to long ago worked at Cobble Hill Health Center and take care elderly people on other occasions.To whom this may concern i would really appreciate it if accept me and train me in to the field i would love to do.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (44) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

E.W. in Sutton, Massachusetts

78 months ago

Im' a C.N.A. looking for a job in sutton ma. or near this area, I do speak Inglish and Spanish Any information is good information

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

angela in Clinton Township, Michigan

76 months ago

hi i am a hha i started my search for free classes for my cert. but i havent found it yet i have applied and im currently working a few days a week...all i did wa apply and talk to the local nursing care agencies in my area their helping me get cert. ive taken free first aid /cpr classes with the red cross.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

lequra in Bronx, New York

74 months ago

I am looking for a free home health aid training class located in the bronx near 3rd ave

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Carmen in New York, New York

69 months ago

Deanna Cruz in Bronx, New York said: Good morning. My name i Ms. Deanna Cruz, and I'm looking for some Free Home Health Aide training classes in the bronx. 5 years ago I used to work for Cooperative Home Care in the bronx. I had to stop working do to an injury. So now I'm all better and ready to start work again. If there is any one who willing to Train Please send me a e-mail Thank You.

Hello deanna,
how you doing? im glad that you doing alot better.. i was going thru some website looking for a traning center to become a home heath aide. i love working with poeple an making there life better just by helping then with there everyday needs..(smiling)im also from the bronx, looking 4ward to hearing from you..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Carmen in New York, New York

69 months ago

Deanna Cruz in Bronx, New York said: Good morning. My name i Ms. Deanna Cruz, and I'm looking for some Free Home Health Aide training classes in the bronx. 5 years ago I used to work for Cooperative Home Care in the bronx. I had to stop working do to an injury. So now I'm all better and ready to start work again. If there is any one who willing to Train Please send me a e-mail Thank You.

Hello deanna,
how you doing? im glad that you doing alot better.. i was going thru some website looking for a traning center to become a home heath aide. i love working with people an making there life better just by helping then with there everyday needs..(smiling)im also from the bronx, looking 4ward to hearing from you..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

larrel shaw in Bronx, New York

63 months ago

Sherita Revander in Bronx, New York said: Hey everyone,
i need some help .I'm looking fro somewhere that offers free HHA classes in the evenings and on weekends.

i realy need a job an im intersted in this job and how old u got to be. thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

kells in Valhalla, New York

63 months ago

larrel shaw in Bronx, New York said: i realy need a job an im intersted in this job and how old u got to be. thank you

u have to be 18 years old, drug free ( U WILL take a pee test)
its a 3 week class, u should try HHH ( Hebrew Health Home) In CO OP next to the movies, they pay $8.25
Google for the number

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

DD123 in Temple, Texas

62 months ago

LOOKING FOR FREE HOME HEALTH CARE CLASSES,IN TEMPLE,TEXAS THANK YOU.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Toni Wilson in Passaic, New Jersey

62 months ago

I'm looking for a free homehealth aid training class in the passaic clifton or paterson area thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Toni Wilson in Passaic, New Jersey

62 months ago

I'm am looking for a free home health aide training class. In the Passaic, Clifton, or Paterson area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

smtrptwife in Greenlawn, New York

61 months ago

I am a dental hygienist with 30 years experience looking to maybe teach oral healthcare. It has been my experience in my 30 years of hygiene, that many clients are quite lacking in the oral care department. I am looking to make a difference and am wondering what course of action I can be taking. I am currently taking my BA in Healthcare Administration to understand healthcare better and to maybe get a "leg up" in the industry. Does anyone have any help for me in this specialized department of interest? I am anxious for all input.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

lizbon in Gaithersburg, Maryland

58 months ago

hi my name is linda , i am a west african nurse for about 7 years today ,i just got into the united state and i am looking for a free home aid training centre so i could get a certificate and get back to work.if there is any voluntarily center where people are needed to work i am ready to be ONE, THANKS. my email is lindabongo2001@yahoo.fr

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Lissette in Bronx, New York

57 months ago

Looking for information on free training to become a certified Home Health Aide in the Bronx!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

lekha in Elmhurst, New York

57 months ago

hello, i am lekha Raj Neupane.I live in woodside in queens,new york.i am looking for free hha training near my area.pls i am waiting for help about getting information.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Larrel shaw in brooklyn NY in New York, New York

55 months ago

larrel shaw in Bronx, New York said: i realy need a job an im intersted in this job and how old u got to be. thank you

This is larrel shaw from brooklyn ny iam currently unempolyed an is looking for a training to start a job as soon as possible so if u got anything please get back to me at;my e-mail adress Larrel.shaw@yahoo.com if u have anything avabile. Thank you for your time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Yvonne in Newark, New Jersey

49 months ago

I would like some info about any free home health aide training in Northern New Jersey like Newark or surrounding areas. I have some health care background and want to make a diffirence as a HHA.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

eileenlowe38@aol.com in Bronx, New York

46 months ago

i am seeking free home health aide training classes in the bronx only before i lose my apartment and be in the street with my 3 kids

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

yaniris in South Richmond Hill, New York

39 months ago

RENEE BROWN in New York, New York said: someone,I need help to get a free training classes in home health Aide the class could be in the evening.thank you

YES

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

yaniris in South Richmond Hill, New York

39 months ago

YES, IT COULD BE IN THE EVENING.THANKS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ira350@gmail.com in Brooklyn, New York

38 months ago

Hi, I'm looking for a HHA training class in the evening. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ira350@gmail.com in Brooklyn, New York

38 months ago

or weekend! thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

fedupbut in Bronx, New York

21 months ago

Hello everyone! I have a question. Does anyone know of any free HHA training classes that are in the evenings. The evening classes could be in bronx or manhattan. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Cozmo in Bronx, New York

21 months ago

Hello everyone! I have a question. Does anyone know of any free HHA training classes that are in the evenings. The evening classes could be in bronx or manhattan. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tammie in Sacramento, California

14 months ago

Hello everybody - if you're looking for HHA training in NY - check out this site: www.howtobecomeahomehealthaide.com/where-to-get-home-health-aide-training-in-new-york.

Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.