Getting a hospitality job.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

How did you get your start doing hospitality work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

Do you need a particular educational background?

Reply - Report abuse

jerome hargrove in Antioch, California

83 months ago

Jerome H. Hargrove
1711 Crater Peak way
Antioch Ca. 94531
(925) 755-7532

My goals are to obtain a career position in the Hospitality industry. Extensive education and experience makes me a valued asset to any corporation, or company. I am a self starter, and fast learner, who has the ability, knowledge, and the desire to excel in this very rewarding field. I am familiar with all POS systems, and have a solid understanding of most procedures as pertaining to the Hospitality industry. I also have a very good knowledge of cocktails, including amounts, mixes, and beverages, as well as and above average knowledge of wines. I believe if given a chance I can succeed in any atmosphere.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

jerome hargrove in Antioch, California

83 months ago

Host said: How did you get your start doing hospitality work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

Do you need a particular educational background?

I started bussing tables at a stoned soup in the local mall
no.

deep adhikari in Kathmandu, Nepal

75 months ago

i search job vacancy

guardianangel1 in Chicago, Illinois

11 months ago

I heard that Marriott Vacations Worldwide Careers is hiring for a variety of different hospitality careers. Seems like all backgrounds should give it a try! : jobs.mvwcareers.com/

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.