Jobs in Virgin Atlantic Airways UK

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 52)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

sharmila in Delhi, India

70 months ago

I got affirmation or cabin crew posted in glasscow airport on email only without taking any interveaw it can be believeable?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (50) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

vijaya kumar in Madras, India

70 months ago

Hi me too also got this kind of job offer for waiter.....so did they asked any money for any processing or some thing

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

vijayextreme in Madras, India

70 months ago

you know me too also got a job in same place with miracle salary of 6830 pound and they asked me for visa immigration fee of 1830 pound in indian rupee approx 85000 so thats why me too also confusing with myself to believe this or not..? have tey send any visa copy form or have send the job acceptance letter to them.....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

chanusharmila@yahoo.com in Calcutta, India

70 months ago

Same.. they also asked me to give application for visa direct to UK Embassies.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Amber in New Delhi, India

69 months ago

hey i hav also received appointment letter and contract doccs for the post of customer relation manager. without an interview.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

prabir patra in Calcutta, India

69 months ago

amber, this is e scam . send a mail to recruitment@fly.virgin.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Abhi in Gurgaon, India

69 months ago

sharmila in Delhi, India said: I got affirmation or cabin crew posted in glasscow airport on email only without taking any interveaw it can be believeable?

i have also got selected for cabin crew without any interview ........so did u gave any response

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Sunil Kumar Dhankhar in Almaty, Kazakstan

69 months ago

Dear All,

on dated 20 dec, i received the mail from virgin atlantics airways for the post system administrator. salary paid to me 11290 ponds per month and full facility.
but when i try to send the some query on the email mention on the letter delivery failure notice come, then i understand this is a escam. and try to more contact them that time they are not asking me any ponds. when i send then query, they said you need to be pay 870 ponds, i said my company giving you ponds for my work visa and company also give you this amount.
dear all be carefull this type of mail

regards
sunil kumar

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Fo Shoo in Bellville, South Africa

68 months ago

Its a fraud. Traced the domain of the sender and here is what i got:

Domain Name.......... v-a-online.com
Creation Date........ 2008-11-08
Registration Date.... 2008-11-08
Expiry Date.......... 2009-11-08
Organisation Name.... yes claims
Organisation Address. P O Box 99800
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. EmeryVille
Organisation Address. 94662
Organisation Address. CA
Organisation Address. US

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

rahul in New Delhi, India

68 months ago

i also recive offer letter and contract letter from vergin atlantic for the post of Marketing excutive.
without any interview.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

khurshid khan in Nagpur, India

67 months ago

i to recive appointment letter and contract document from vergin atlantic for the post of store keeper what you all say about this it is true or not

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

deepa in Madras, India

67 months ago

vijaya kumar in Madras, India said: I have got an email that says an job opprunity in hospitality industry at virgin airways glascow airport as head waiter. Did anybody got this kind of email

yes

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

sandyelec in Bombay, India

67 months ago

It is all escam e-mail.Please dont believe on it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

deepa in Tiruchchirappalli, India

67 months ago

dont belive this letter,it is fauck letter

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Varun Kumar in New Delhi, India

67 months ago

Dear All,

This 101% fraud. If you notice the email id it will be with domain name " virrgin-atlanticsairways-uk.com " . The virgin will have "rr". Also if you visit this site it will take you to Virgin.com. So its a well planned e-scam. Dont fall prey to these Ass-holes.

AMIT LAMBA in Delhi, India

67 months ago

HI ALL
I HAVE GOT THE LETTER FROM VIRGIN ATLANTIC,OFFERING ME PROFILE IN SALES.NO ONE TOOK ANY INTERVIEW AND I DINT APPLIED FOR SALES.....HOW COME THEY CAN OFFER ME POSITION IN SALES WITHOUT CONFIRMING IT TO ME,2ND THING TO BE NOTED IS THAT THE E-MAIL I.D SHOULD BE SOMETHING LIKE ........@VIRGINATLANTICAIRWAYS INSPITE HAVING I.D LIKE THIS THEY HAVE VIRGIN.ATLATIC@GMAIL.COM

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Swati Shetty in New Delhi, India

67 months ago

Even i received a mail from Virgin atlantic airways -UK for the post of customer relation executive on the basis of my resume.
i have also got the offer letter and the contract letter attached in the mail.
Please suggest and help me out...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

shajanas in Bombay, India

66 months ago

even me also got same offer letter based on my resume ;how i can assure weather it is fake or genuine

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

savina. v . s in Calicut, India

66 months ago

i have recieved an appointment letter and contract letter without any interview......i dont know its fake or wat?pls help me wat to do?

mohanbayar in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

66 months ago

hi friends,
I also got the samee letter but that time i simply checked for thier website,
i got this page so i also think the same that this is a fraud case,
without giving money we can try or we say them to we will give money after they send visa like that,if any one got more details on it please inform me in mohanbayar@gmail.com, thank u.
any how,all the best
krishna mohan bayar

mohanbayar in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

66 months ago

its fraud

janet espinoza in dubai, United Arab Emirates

66 months ago

hi...juz would like to comment also about virgin atlantic airways...i received also email from this company...before iv submitted my resume but they upon reading their profile it was written that i ahve to provide my ticket expenses only...then after a couple of days i rteceived a confirmation letter that i was hired as a receptionist and they gave me contACT persons for my working visa but when i follow the links they ask me 890 pounds to be sent thru western union...and i dn't thnk so if it is true because from the first place it was written to their profile that only the travelling expenses i will provide but now asking me that amount to process my papers..what i mean is if they really want us or they really hire us they should provide the expenses ryt??,,,anyone belived this email???...be carefull guyz

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Shekhar in Madras, India

66 months ago

anitha in Kochi, India said: My dear friends,

WILL YOU PLEASE HELP ME ON THIS MAIL.i GOT AN APPOINTMENT LETTER AND CONTRACT LETTER TO JOIN IN THE POST OF AIRHOSTESS.On the appointment letter they told me to pay 1200 pounds for the visa.I don't know what to do.My family was very happy when they knew that i got the appointment letter.But i am in very trouble.is it correct appointment from virgin.If anybody know please help me.Take it as a request my dear all.

pls bear in mind that these are scams,(I also got the appointmnet letter but based on the following things i made it clear that this is a SCAM SO always be careful and dont believe them

pls check the following things before believing them

1).The email should be in the name of the company for example the domain name should be in the name of the company.
2).Without interview they cannot appoint any body( This is the basic for all companies)
3).The company wont ask you to pay anymoney for visa processing unless they are sure that you are the right candidate.

Shekhar in Madras, India

66 months ago

Swati Shetty in New Delhi, India said: Even i received a mail from Virgin atlantic airways -UK for the post of customer relation executive on the basis of my resume.
i have also got the offer letter and the contract letter attached in the mail.
Please suggest and help me out...

pls bear in mind that these are scams,(I also got the appointmnet letter but based on the following things i made it clear that this is a SCAM SO always be careful and dont believe them

1).The email should be in the name of the company for example the domain name should be in the name of the company.
2).Without interview they cannot appoint any body( This is the basic for all companies)
3).The company wont ask you to pay anymoney for visa processing unless they are sure that you are the right candidate.

Shekhar in Madras, India

66 months ago

janet espinoza in dubai, United Arab Emirates said: hi...juz would like to comment also about virgin atlantic airways...i received also email from this company...before iv submitted my resume but they upon reading their profile it was written that i ahve to provide my ticket expenses only...then after a couple of days i rteceived a confirmation letter that i was hired as a receptionist and they gave me contACT persons for my working visa but when i follow the links they ask me 890 pounds to be sent thru western union...and i dn't thnk so if it is true because from the first place it was written to their profile that only the travelling expenses i will provide but now asking me that amount to process my papers..what i mean is if they really want us or they really hire us they should provide the expenses ryt??,,,anyone belived this email???...be carefull guyz

Shekhar in Madras, India

66 months ago

savina. v . s in Calicut, India said: i have recieved an appointment letter and contract letter without any interview......i dont know its fake or wat?pls help me wat to do?

Balveer in Bangalore, India

66 months ago

Hi friends iam also recive offer letter and contract letter from vergin atlantic for the post of Safety Officer without any interview.
and Without interview they cannot appoint any body( This is the basic for all companies),The company wont ask you to pay anymoney for visa processing unless they are sure that you are the right candidate.
dont know its fake or wat?pls help me wat to do?

ubaid in Madras, India

66 months ago

hi dear,
i got an offer from virgin atlantic airlines offering me 8490 gbp.they asked me to pay 650gbp as visa fees and 2500gbp as basic travellers allowances.after detailed enquiry i came to know that this guys 're fraud .so be careful guys

dweeb in Kabul, Afghanistan

66 months ago

dear all, we all are desparate for a good life, but good life does not come on a silver plate like they are potraying, its too good to be true, once you send money to the contacts you are told, the money will be immediately withdrawn and transfered to some other place such that you wont trace it, be warned a good life only comes through hard work and sweat and not through virgin.airways fraudsters would like to potray

junell in Kuwait

65 months ago

anitha in Kochi, India said: My dear friends,

WILL YOU PLEASE HELP ME ON THIS MAIL.i GOT AN APPOINTMENT LETTER AND CONTRACT LETTER TO JOIN IN THE POST OF AIRHOSTESS.On the appointment letter they told me to pay 1200 pounds for the visa.I don't know what to do.My family was very happy when they knew that i got the appointment letter.But i am in very trouble.is it correct appointment from virgin.If anybody know please help me.Take it as a request my dear all.

my friend! dont believe that msg. its a FAKE/FRAUD!

pr.shekhar in Madras, India

65 months ago

Dear anitha,

please dont believe those people.i also got offer letter without attending any interview.They are fraud peoples and please dont pay them.Kindly ignore them.

Tks & Rgds,
Shekhar

pr.shekhar in Madras, India

65 months ago

they should be punished severly for their frauds and playing with others life

khurshid khan in Nagpur, India

65 months ago

dear plz dont belive it .it is totaly fraud.

ann in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

64 months ago

THIS IS SCAM!
BE CAREFUL....!

I ALSO RECEIVED MAIL SAME WHAT U HAVE RECEIVED. MY HUSBAND IS FROM UNITED KINGDOM AND HE HAS FRIEND WORKING IN VIRGIN AIRWAYS, THEY CHECKED ALL THE JOB REFERENCE NUMBER BUT IN THE MAIN OFFICE IT RESULTED THAT THE JOB CODE AND THE REFERENCE NUMBER DIDNT MATCH, NO MATCH FOUND! I ASSURE U THAT THIS IS SCAM/FAKE!

JUST BE CAREFUL. DONT SIGN ANYTHING OR DONT GIVE THE AMOUNT THEY ARE ASKING FOR.

64 months ago

Shekhar in Madras, India said: pls bear in mind that these are scams,(I also got the appointmnet letter but based on the following things i made it clear that this is a SCAM SO always be careful and dont believe them

dont believe my friend! i also received an email like that! My husband who is from UNITED KINGDOM nad He has friend working in VIRGIN,they've checked the refence # and the job title in the office buT NO MATCH FOUND! ALL OF THIS ARE FAKE! BE CAREFUL.

shekhar in Madras, India

64 months ago

Ann thanks yaar very much.Virgin airways should take an action against them.Nowadays scam or fake jobs plays in everybodys lives.

Anyway, thanks once again.

64 months ago

I just want to inform all who are victimized by this job offer.
As a confirmation to their main office in London that this job references and # are founded NO MATCH! Dont waste your time and effort to this.
GOODLUCK TO ALL an this serves as a lesson, DONT BELIEVE EASILY.!

shekhar in Madras, India

64 months ago

Dear Ann,

Yeah as you said this is absolutely time waste and the persons who are doing this scam should be punished.I also worked i n dubai(bur dubai) but left that job and came to india

Thanks yaar,bye

gull232001@yahoo.com in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

64 months ago

Hi
I recieved an email and contract letter from virgin atlantic air ways Uk mentioning that I have got a job of executive secretary in London Glasgow Airport. Is this truly from virgin airline company or is a fake email?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

RAJ SHARMA in Ludhiana, India

63 months ago

I ALSO RECIVED A MAIL FROM VERGIN ATLANTIC FOR THE JOB OF AIR TICKET OFFICER,BUT I CONFUSED IS IT TRUE THAT YOU CAN GET JOBS LIKE THIS. PLEASE TELL ME.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Abraham Joseph in Baga, India

62 months ago

I also recieved a mail from Virgin atlantic airwaysfor the post of steward in glasgow airport... it is a fraud surely...200percent Its a fraud. Traced the domain of the sender and here is what i got:
Domain Name.......... v-a-online.com
Creation Date........ 2008-11-08
Registration Date.... 2008-11-08
Expiry Date.......... 2009-11-08
Organisation Name.... yes claims
Organisation Address. P O Box 99800
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. EmeryVille
Organisation Address. 94662
Organisation Address. CA
Organisation Address. US

manish in New Delhi, India

62 months ago

i also got a job offer from virgin atlantic airways, on the basis of 13 questionnairs, but after posting them the signed copy of contract letter, i m confuse, whether it is genuine or not..??
please help me that how can i come to know about the authentication of this job offer letter..

rakesh in Ahmadabad, India

56 months ago

I got job offer from Mini Carlton Hotels & Resorts - UK...with 7500GBP salary of marketing manager post....

I think it is fake...

Anyone have idea ???

Rahul in Mumbai, India

56 months ago

rakesh in Ahmadabad, India said: I got job offer from Mini Carlton Hotels & Resorts - UK...with 7500GBP salary of marketing manager post....

I think it is fake...

Anyone have idea ???

Hi rakesh
Rahul here from Mumbai India even my friend has got the same offer letter with the designation of Cook.
Kindly reply as its Urgent
Rahul

Chetan Sane in Thana, India

56 months ago

Chetan from thane, India said: I got job offer from Mini Carlton Hotels & Resorts, London, UK - 7500GBP salary of senior audit officer post. I had to accept this offer by paying 850 GBP for processing charges of affidavit to terry brown chambers, london & then the amount will be reimbursed to me along with my visa, air ticket & upfront payment of 3 months salary. Other job benefits were also very very good. Like, Family Visa, 3 BHK Duplex accomodation, Toyota Camry 2008 Revolution Car, Medical Insurance, 400 GBP Pocket Allowance per Week, Travel Insurance, Free Education for Children in UK, 14 days break/leave after every 90 days, eight hours shift, duration of contract -two years (Renewable), Personal effects shipment and excess baggage allowances, Access to some of the finest social and recreational facilities, Free medical care for you and your family for contract duration,Excellent educational assistance benefits with family status contracts, Complete meals also for you and your family as deemed Appropriate,Life insurance Policy, Maximum and efficient security both in work place and housing Community, Laptop Computer, 1.6 GHz Processor, 256 MB RAM, 24XCD-RW, 30GB Hard Drive, Floppy Drive, Integrated Network Adapter, Internal 56K Modem, Spare Battery and Necessary Software. Full time Internet access is also made available, Employer will provide each employee with one (1) landline and one (1) mobile telephone. This shall have a reasonable credit limit application per month, This shall be fully provided for employee and family by employer. Adequate private office space in a conducive and comfortable work environment shall be provided for each employee.
* Employee shall be authorized three (3) times paid vacation during the term of the contract, to be used at the employees ‘discretion after duly informing and receiving approval from employer’s management, The Employee will incur reasonable expenses to get his/her Affidavit of Guarantee.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mark in Europe

56 months ago

Yes, Its a fake offer , Dont respond it or dont send any money

lethleth in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

43 months ago

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER

VIRGIN ATLANTIC AIRWAYS

HEATHROW AIRPORT

LONDON

UNITED KINGDOM

Dear Employee,

We congratulate you on your appointment in our industry and we hope you accept this international assignment with gratitude.

We have abducted the program which many reputed industries in UK use, we conduct our recruitment based on CV and questionnaire, and when employees arrives, we will put them in 2 week training program to give them a sense of what they are employed for.

The management of Virgin Airways will take care of your flight tickets and delivery of all the hard copies of your employment/traveling papers to your door step, that will take place after employee have furnished us with his/her mandatory Valid UK Work permit and Entry visa permits .

**After your papers are ready, you will be required to send us a scan copy of them for us to book your flight ticket and send them to your address, to avert delay which may possibly result to termination of your job by the management, employees are hereby advised to take this job very serious and ask any questions/clarifications you have through telephone as no reply will be given via mail.

**As stated on the contract, employees are entitled to 2months annual leave, and shall receive leave allowances as stated on the contract from the Accounts Dept.

**Free fully furnished accommodation has been provided for you including family status.You do not need to go back to your country,unless you so wish,u can travel from your present location as all documents will be sent to your address there after completion.

**Your job will be terminated on your failure to furnish us with your Valid UK Work permit and Entry visa Permits on or before 20TH of February 2011, as there will be no extension of this mandate. Incase employee needs an extension of the joining date, it is only on this criteria that joining extensions will be granted by an application letter addre

mohammed khaleel ahmed in Clayton, Ohio

42 months ago

hi every body this is khaleel from abu dhabi. iam working in a financial company. and iam registered in naukrigulf.com suddenly on one day i received an e-mail from virgin atlantic heath row airport stating that virgin Atlantic is recruiting so please send your resume and they have mentioned questionnaire section about 16 questions where listed and
i answered all question and i have sended my cv also after 2 days again i recived mail stating that i have selected and shortlisted for the post of accounts officer. and i received offer letter also it was mentioned that u have to bear your visa and work permit charges and they gave me the address of travel agency called uk motion travel agency and they asked me to give 770 gbp pounds to process my visa. i was shocked that in offer letter it was mentioned that u will receive all documents with airticket at ur door step if u send 770 gbp pounds and the offer letter was very nice. and they also mentioned you will be given 2 weeks of traning dont worry and with all facilities
after tax vat deduction you will receive 8630 sterling pounds or other wise if u want we can also give u salary in dollars. and they called me three times to send money with private number that means no number was displaying accept withheld so please becare full this is totally farud game palyed by atlantic airways staffs to get money

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

mohammed khaleel ahmed in Clayton, Ohio

42 months ago

in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates"]FROM THE OFFICE OF THE HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER

VIRGIN ATLANTIC AIRWAYS

HEATHROW AIRPORT

LONDON

UNITED KINGDOM

Dear Employee,

We congratulate you on your appointment in our industry and we hope you accept this international assignment with gratitude.

We have abducted the program which many reputed industries in UK use, we conduct our recruitment based on CV and questionnaire, and when employees arrives, we will put them in 2 week training program to give them a sense of what they are employed for.

The management of Virgin Airways will take care of your flight tickets and delivery of all the hard copies of your employment/traveling papers to your door step, that will take place after employee have furnished us with his/her mandatory Valid UK Work permit and Entry visa permits .

**After your papers are ready, you will be required to send us a scan copy of them for us to book your flight ticket and send them to your address, to avert delay which may possibly result to termination of your job by the management, employees are hereby advised to take this job very serious and ask any questions/clarifications you have through telephone as no reply will be given via mail.

**As stated on the contract, employees are entitled to 2months annual leave, and shall receive leave allowances as stated on the contract from the Accounts Dept.

**Free fully furnished accommodation has been provided for you including family status.You do not need to go back to your country,unless you so wish,u can travel from your present location as all documents will be sent to your address there after completion
*Your job will be terminated on your failure to furnish us with your Valid UK Work permit and Entry visa Permits on or before 20TH of February 2011, as there will be no extension of this mandate. Incase employee needs an extension of the joining date, it is only on this criteria that joining extensions will be granted by an

ahad kuwait in Kuwait, Kuwait

42 months ago

Sunil Kumar Dhankhar in Almaty, Kazakstan said: Dear All,

on dated 20 dec, i received the mail from virgin atlantics airways for the post system administrator. salary paid to me 11290 ponds per month and full facility.
but when i try to send the some query on the email mention on the letter delivery failure notice come, then i understand this is a escam. and try to more contact them that time they are not asking me any ponds. when i send then query, they said you need to be pay 870 ponds, i said my company giving you ponds for my work visa and company also give you this amount.
dear all be carefull this type of mail

regards
sunil kumar

Dear all

I am ahad from kuwait I got a same email from virjin atlantic airways heathrow uk and they offering 8630GBP then after i was replayed then after two days they send a sof copy documents they provide full fecility then after i signed the documents sended to them then they need 770GBP by wester unioun money trandfer taht time i understand this is 100% cheatting so please avoid this kind of mail.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.