What do you enjoy most about your host/hostess career?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What do you enjoy most about being a host/hostess? What do you dislike the most? Is it challenging? Are there many opportunities to learn and advance?

What keeps you at your job?

Reply - Report abuse

Ketino in Lawrence, Kansas

68 months ago

I like meeting a lot of new people, i have great co-workers and the food in my restaurant is just the best in town. Being a hostess is easy but not as easy as it seems. It is important to have a good relationships with everybody especially servers since it's your job to seat customers being aware of servers sections. Always be in a good mood and smile to your customers no matter what. Try not to take things personally. Restaurant is a place where you deal with a lot of different people, so there are sometimes conflict situations, but once again don't take it personally. I like my job, i just wish i was making more money :)
good luck to everyone!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

sandra crowder in Houston, Texas

68 months ago

Host said: What do you enjoy most about being a host/hostess? What do you dislike the most? Is it challenging? Are there many opportunities to learn and advance?

What keeps you at your job?

The people keep me at my job.Ienjoy meeting new faces and getting to know my customers.There are not meaning opportnities to learn

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.