WORKING FOR HYATT PLACE

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (17)

uniqueborn2fly in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

80 months ago

WORKING FOR HYATT PLACE, YOU ARE NO LONGER A FRONT DESK CLERK, YOU ARE A HOST. GALLERY HOST
ALSO A GREETER,BATENDER,BREAKFAST ATTENDANT,DISHWASHER,CHEF,AND ANY OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES YOU MIGHT ENCOUNTER.
WELL SALARY, YOU MIGHT THINK WITH ALL OF THIS RESPONSIBILITIES YOUR SALARY MIGHT BE BIG..WELL..NO COMMENTS..HA HA

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

uniqueborn2fly in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

80 months ago

BUT IT ALSO DEPEND WHERE AND WHICH HYATT PLACE...YOU ARE WORKING FOR..GOOD LUCK!! ANY QUESTION AND IF YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW TO APPLY BUZZ ME..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

uniqueborn2fly in ORLANDO, Florida

80 months ago

born2flyunique2gmail.com

what position?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

I meant born2flyunique@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

WORST PLACE TO WORK.
THEY DONT CARE ABOUT YOU..
THEY PAID LITTLE
SO MUCH STUPID RULES
AND YOU HAVE TO WASH DISHES/COOK/MOP/SWEEP/TOUCH EVERY GUEST HANDS..WITH SO MUCH GERMS/PREPARE COFFE/SELL DRINKS/PREPARE BREAKSFAT.
AND MUCH MORE
AND THE PAY HAHA

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Tabblets in Southfield, Michigan

72 months ago

I woould enjoy working at your facility

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Tabblets in Southfield, Michigan

72 months ago

I HOPE YOU CONSIDER MY INTREST IN WORKING AT YOR FACILITY

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

hollyv in Ryde, Australia

68 months ago

wondering if anyone has any suggestions for what expereince I would need to obtain a job as a personal Assistant?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

erika sanchez in Modesto, California

67 months ago

i would love to work for this hotel i dont have experience but am ready to learn and plus i speak spanish.thank you and i hope to get an answer at down.south13@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

shara in Skokie, Illinois

49 months ago

i would enjoy working in hyatt very much

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Hotel Night Auditor in Seattle, Washington

49 months ago

Erika S.
My suggestion would be to just be your self. In my opinion employers in the hotel industry as in any other are looking for people who work hard, have goals and meet deadlines. I believe you have a plus because you know two languages. What you might want to do is prepare a resume with you basic information, event if you don't have experience. Maybe put in the resume a few courses you have taken and how they can relate to the position that you are applying for. Walk in to the Human Resources office and talk to one of the clerks. Tell them that you are interested in working with their company. Good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

SamJames12 in Deltona, Florida

46 months ago

uniqueborn2fly in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: WORKING FOR HYATT PLACE, YOU ARE NO LONGER A FRONT DESK CLERK, YOU ARE A HOST. GALLERY HOST
ALSO A GREETER,BATENDER,BREAKFAST ATTENDANT,DISHWASHER,CHEF,AND ANY OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES YOU MIGHT ENCOUNTER.
WELL SALARY, YOU MIGHT THINK WITH ALL OF THIS RESPONSIBILITIES YOUR SALARY MIGHT BE BIG..WELL..NO COMMENTS..HA HA

Work at on of the Rosen Hotels in Orlando. They are awesome to work for!

Sam | <a href="www.rosenshinglecreek.com/">Orlando Vacation Hotel</a>

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

46 months ago

Work at on of the Rosen Hotels in Orlando. They are awesome to work for!

Sam | <a href="www.rosenshinglecreek.com/">Orlando Vacation Hotel</a>

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

46 months ago

Sorry guys my signature messed up. Here it is in plain url form.

www.rosenshinglecreek.com/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

qqy in Fremont, California

45 months ago

uniqueborn2fly in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: WORKING FOR HYATT PLACE, YOU ARE NO LONGER A FRONT DESK CLERK, YOU ARE A HOST. GALLERY HOST

Lots and lots of responsibility's, deadlines, huge databases of information to memorize, make you upsell everything, and the pay is TERRIBLE for what you have to do at Hyatt Places.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

cpaschall954 in Jacksonville, Florida

45 months ago

I have just received an interview via Skype for the Facility CMT Program at Hyatt. If you have any information about the position or the interview please share.

kat in Minneapolis, Minnesota

37 months ago

qqy in Fremont, California said: Lots and lots of responsibility's, deadlines, huge databases of information to memorize, make you upsell everything, and the pay is TERRIBLE for what you have to do at Hyatt Places.

This is a low end Hyatt equal to a super 8.I am surprised the Hyatt chain would put their name on it,thus hurting their reputation.The one I stayed at in Tampa,fl near busch gardens was badly run.Lost reservations.Not much to offer.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.