Hotel staff

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

madhattertom in Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

32 months ago

Has anyone got any information how to work out how many housekeepers should be employed for a 5 star hotel with 300 rooms. Also how many other staff should work in other departments.

Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page in Ottawa, Ontario

31 months ago

madhattertom in Milton Keynes, United Kingdom said: Has anyone got any information how to work out how many housekeepers should be employed for a 5 star hotel with 300 rooms. Also how many other staff should work in other departments.

Thank you

Well, for housekeepers, they typically clean 12-16 rooms per day depending on how many check-outs and stay-overs there are. I hope this helps as a start.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Marcios in London, United Kingdom

9 months ago

madhattertom in Milton Keynes, United Kingdom said: Has anyone got any information how to work out how many housekeepers should be employed for a 5 star hotel with 300 rooms. Also how many other staff should work in other departments.

Thank you

Yes for 300 rooms you need 4 housekeepers and 25 to 30 maids to clean the room depends of room size etc etc

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

eagertofly in Belfast, United Kingdom

9 months ago

Well years ago I worked at a swanky hotel and we had two people per room and the reason was because they had a bathroom housekeeper and a room housekeeper. The bathrooms had a shower, toilet, bidet, bathtub, double sinks and their was a make up area with a chair and tons of products in basket and a TV and phone in the bathroom as well. Anyway so if I recall I could clean,stock and orginize 12 bathrooms in a 5 and 45 minute shift with a supposed fifteen minute break. This hotel had about 300 rooms.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.