Hotel staff

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Page in Ottawa, Ontario

68 months ago

madhattertom in Milton Keynes, United Kingdom said: Has anyone got any information how to work out how many housekeepers should be employed for a 5 star hotel with 300 rooms. Also how many other staff should work in other departments.

Thank you

Well, for housekeepers, they typically clean 12-16 rooms per day depending on how many check-outs and stay-overs there are. I hope this helps as a start.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Marcios in London, United Kingdom

47 months ago

madhattertom in Milton Keynes, United Kingdom said: Has anyone got any information how to work out how many housekeepers should be employed for a 5 star hotel with 300 rooms. Also how many other staff should work in other departments.

Thank you

Yes for 300 rooms you need 4 housekeepers and 25 to 30 maids to clean the room depends of room size etc etc

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

eagertofly in Belfast, United Kingdom

47 months ago

Well years ago I worked at a swanky hotel and we had two people per room and the reason was because they had a bathroom housekeeper and a room housekeeper. The bathrooms had a shower, toilet, bidet, bathtub, double sinks and their was a make up area with a chair and tons of products in basket and a TV and phone in the bathroom as well. Anyway so if I recall I could clean,stock and orginize 12 bathrooms in a 5 and 45 minute shift with a supposed fifteen minute break. This hotel had about 300 rooms.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.