What are the best housekeeping supervisor qualifications and training to get ahead?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

What is the best training for becoming a housekeeping supervisor? What types of ongoing training or certifications are necessary to be an effective housekeeping supervisor?

What do non-traditional career paths look like?

Reply - Report abuse

aaishahraheem@hotmail.com in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

83 months ago

Host said: What is the best training for becoming a housekeeping supervisor? What types of ongoing training or certifications are necessary to be an effective housekeeping supervisor?

to have the eye for detail work.and to also knowwhat to look for when you enter a room.i could go on for but i wont

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Linda in Clearwater, Florida

83 months ago

In order to be an effective housekeeper supervisor, You must be detailistic, courteous, and able to keep up with necessary articles.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nadine in Miami, Florida

64 months ago

Host said: What is the best training for becoming a housekeeping supervisor? What types of ongoing training or certifications are necessary to be an effective housekeeping supervisor?

The best training that you can acquire other than starting out as a room attendant is to make an attempt to become a housekeeping dispatcher. A dispatcher is responsible for co-ordinating all activities within the department and receiving requests from guests, the front desk and the housekeeping managers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Page in Ottawa, Ontario

38 months ago

I was told speed in cleaning rooms was necessary in being a Housekeeping Supervisor?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.