You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

matt c in West Sacramento, California

70 months ago

i need help on wait kind of meetings i should give to my staff

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

burdickp18@hotmail.com in Saint Paul, Minnesota

70 months ago

matt c in West Sacramento, California said: i need help on wait kind of meetings i should give to my staff

Start out with a everyother week meeting. If a problems or concerns happen write them down so you can address them. Remember your staff may have the best idea in helping you place the best possible cleaning schedule in place(including problem and concern) After a couple of months change to a monthly meeting. Remember your only as good as the people you surround yourself with. If staff feel that they have a say in things they will work harder and be happier when on the job. Remember to ask them what there concerns are. You don't have to act on them just write them down and let them know that you will think about them and do what you can. Some you will solve and other it will take time to solve and again some your hands will be tied. Be sincere and you will be fine. You can also do safety and fire etc. at some of your meetings. What ever you do do not let them use the time to pick on another employee. Stop it in it track and talk to that person alone at a different time.Good Luck and God Bless you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.