What are typical housekeeping supervisor salaries?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?

What skills should you learn to increase your salary?

Reply - Report abuse

Emma (Host) in Stamford, Connecticut

90 months ago

jassim uddin said: i want hk suparvisor work knolog

Hi Jassim,

This forum is to discuss housekeeping supervisor salaries. I suggest performing a search on Indeed for a position. When you find a job listing that interests you, click on it and you'll be directed to the site the job is originally posted, and there you will find instructions on how to apply.

Good Luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

AMANDA JANE in Cocoa, Florida

79 months ago

LOOKING FOR HOUSEKEEPING, POSTION JUST MOVED TO FLORIDA.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Evelyn Vazquez in Las Vegas, Nevada

74 months ago

I live in las vegas for 7 years, joining the housekeeping department, room attendant and floor supervisor at the end position; and i love it feel so comfortable with this career love housekeeping enviroment , love work with guests, employees as a team.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Evelyn Vazquez in Las Vegas, Nevada

74 months ago

Host said: Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?

What skills should you learn to increase your salary?

Well, been in dependable, be patiente, do the best i can with policies of hotel, and how i involve my self w other team menbers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

SARAH SHULTZ in Columbus, Ohio

55 months ago

THE LARGER THE PROPERTY,THE MORE MONEY YOU MAKE...WHEN I TRIRED 10 YEARS AGO I WAS MAKING $40,000 PER YEAR......ITS NOT EASY...IT WAS AN EXCELLENT HOTEL MANAGEMENT COMPANY.....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.